An appeal to the HM leadership and members

Phoenyx

I've created other threads pointing certain things out, such as my last one here, but I think it might be good to just post one dedicated to HM leaders and members. My request is simple- try to find out what Ronnie's HM source meant when he said the following to Ronnie:

**Time for a chat my friends. Swamp reached out to me and told me they are talking with TCW about joining together to counter Quack's growth. They are extremely uncomfortable with the idea that allowing Quack to grow and waiting for them to magically break up is a good idea.**

Clearly, it would be nice to know who this HM leader was and who in Swamp reached out to him, but I think that at the very least, getting a statement from him as to whether he was suggesting that Swamp wanted to simply counter attack if Quack attacked or if they wanted to initiate a first strike would be very helpful. Tyrion and Kaz have been adamant that they didn't want to and they came to your defence when you were attacked. Surely Tyrion and Kaz deserve this investigation.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 10

Just gonna make a thread literally every day, huh...?

Welp, it's just like nukes and missiles. One, they don't care. Two, they mad. After a couple hundred though, it actually gets impressive.

That said, the moderators will get involved if you make THAT many threads in rapid succession, so do try to keep it to one per day ok

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Seifer said:

Me is confusion

What are you confused about?

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Welp, it's just like nukes and missiles. One, they don't care. Two, they mad. After a couple hundred though, it actually gets impressive.

That said, the moderators will get involved if you make THAT many threads in rapid succession, so do try to keep it to one per day ok

That seems to be the pace of them so far and I'm actually thinking of slowing down. This thread brings up themes I've brought up before, I just thought that maybe if I made a thread dedicated to trying to get HM to investigate this issue, it would happen. Still hoping. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, The Stew Man said:

This whole debacle is confusing, can I get a rundown of what's happening?

Disregard all phoenyx posts. He's just on a spam spree.

I point you towards the DoW OPs, and the subsequent back-and-forths between quack/swamp/HM govs. That'll paint a more accurate picture for you.

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Disregard all phoenyx posts. He's just on a spam spree.

I point you towards the DoW OPs, and the subsequent back-and-forths between quack/swamp/HM govs. That'll paint a more accurate picture for you.

Got it, I'll look onto it.

8 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

videophoenyx.jpg