Which playyers would drink which?

1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

8ca577e06a1784301b295a0e9388e18a.jpg

Discuss

How could they forget Dr. Pepper -.-?

fwx-dr-pepper-warm.jpg

Not that I drink any pop these days. I used to really like Cherry Cola though. Actually ended up getting in a fight because of it. So here's the story:

I was in grade 7 if memory serves. Seems that Michael, who was the coolest kid in school, had made it known that Cherry Cola was no longer cool. I didn't care, I still liked Cherry Cola. The fact that Savage Garden had come out with a song with Cherry Cola having a glamorous mention a few years prior may have had something to do with it (I still like that song), but I also liked the taste. One day, I bought it from the vending machine right in front of him. Well, this could not stand. So later on, he got into a play fight with me outside. Now, I'm not a fighter, but I'm also not someone to just play dead, which is clearly what he'd been hoping for, so he upped it a notch, trying to just push me down. It worked- unfortunately, there were these smooth rocks where he pushed me down and well, it kind of made a gash in my head. Nothing too major, but now I was bleeding and clearly the play fight had gone too far. So he and his best friend Cameron, who'd clearly been waiting in the wings (second coolest kid in school as far as I was concerned) walked me to the principle's office. They were convivial with me and coached me as to what to say- it had just been an accident.

Well, I thought about it. Technically, it -had- been an accident. Michael had just wanted me to play dead. If I'd just played along, that would have been that. But I just wouldn't do the sheepy thing to do and so he had to turn up the volume. So when I got to the principle's office, I said that it had just been an accident. So, after that, I was allowed to buy my cherry cola. No one else was going to risk getting their head bashed to drink it. Ofcourse, at that point, I became the target for others in school who now had someone to fight who didn't have much in the way of friends.

Fortunately for me, my mother decided I needed a new school and enrolled me into a private one mid year. I still had issues in that school, including getting into a small push fight for similar reasons- there had been a play fight of sorts and I had refused to say that I wouldn't tell the teacher when he returned- not sure I would have, but I wanted to leave my options open -.-. Anyway, that was about it in terms of fights over there- different ambiance and all. 

Edited by Phoenyx

I drunk Dr. Thunder a lot as a little kid. Had some earlier this year (had to order it from California) to go down memory lane. I had forgot the taste but when I drunk it, it tasted so familiar and it brought back a lot of good memories. 

I've kept the liter in my fridge and haven't emptied it even though it's long since went flat. Can't bring myself to. Maybe later.

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, WarriorSoul said:

are we the people pushing him around for his cherry cola?

That really made me laugh :-p. But I suppose you could see it that way. I do what I think is right, and I say what I believe is true. Do I get a drubbing for it sometimes? Most definitely. Do I keep on doing these things anyway? Yep.

Edited by Phoenyx

Mr._Pibb.jpg

I am a true original.

• Upvote 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.