111000110010000111 - $yndicate dispatch

Prefonteen

Can I get a tl;dr? Or rather a I've never read a book so I don't understand? These threads make me remember why I never got into the forums 

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

6 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Can I get a tl;dr? Or rather a I've never read a book so I don't understand? These threads make me remember why I never got into the forums 

5 minutes ago, Wingawoo said:

^

Zed's Literary Experience - Letters Of The Royal Society I; a tl-dr on Prefonteen

Prefonteen has Post-Traumatic Enemy Disorder. Classic symptoms include knowing that Abbas runs your FA secretly, forgetting how to log into your nation and properly launch attacks, wondering how in the world SK went from being an old enemy to being an ally of your spheremate, and having no ducking clue about why you would want to reinvent the game with a pariah only for them to have a backroom deal with Super Chola X and sell Korean comics to fund their war efforts. This is a serious condition that occurs when certain creatures, be they human or snek, have had to deal repeatedly with the same stories and problems over and over again, and for some reason get dragged out of retirement multiple times to take on such a burden. Truly, I myself would not wish to un-retire from doing FA work.

For more information about how you can treat PTED in those people whose posts about Taylor Swift you appreciate, please see this post.

*Disclaimer - the post above is fictitious and meant to be humourous. If you did not find it funny, that is your loss. But on a more serious note, mental health is an important thing to take care of, and if any of you are struggling with issues in mental health, please do get help and seek treatment. There is no shame in doing so. There is a lot going on in the world, and as someone who has seen dear friends go into some dark places, I would prefer to hear fewer stories like that from people (or attack helicopters for those of you who identify as such beings) I interact with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

1 hour ago, zigbigadorlou said:

This was not rambling nor did it include enough references. Please try again later when you're jaded enough. 

• Haha 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.