A sad truth about the Swampy Rose Hedge...

Phoenyx

3 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

C'mon man. You can do better than this.

At least I hope you can anyway.

If not, keep on truckin.

You wanted to go down this path, and now you don't want to play anymore.

• Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

21 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Although I do freely admit the common reaction amongst a decent portion of our side, or at least amongst the oldies I speak to anyway, is a feeling of pity for TKR being dragged into yet another war courtesy of tS.

I, for one, am so gratified to have your pity. 🤮

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

you can stop the video at around the 32 second mark

Lol :-p. I'd actually been thinking you might well be right. Then I heard something today that got me to think that maybe the truth will finally be revealed for all to see. It may take a while, but that's alright, I can wait here impatiently :-p. 

1 hour ago, Adrienne said:

There's so much wrong with everything you just said, Charles, and it contradicts so many of your side's points, that I don't even know where to begin. Thanks for surpassing Phoenyx for most amusing post of the evening.

But you don't agree with my side's points either? 🤔

But it's understandable why you would disagree. 

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

33 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

But you don't agree with my side's points either? 🤔

But it's understandable why you would disagree. 

I don't have to agree to notice all the inconsistencies between your last post and the points they've been making.

BrOQBND.jpg

8 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

a coalition of varying interests felt threatened by quack for whatever individual reasons and banded together for their mutual defence

Makes sense for HM and Rose, but Swamp last time I checked was the biggest sphere, the worst thing that can happen to them is a fair fight with Quack, and they should wish for a fun fight, not fear it

I won't mind if Rose joined forces with HM for this war, no CB and just the intent to make it a fair fight, but it has to be a thing on the spot, not pre-planned with a paperless tie

Paperless ties not only breaks the game because we base our politics on the ties we can see but they implies that no one involved is said tie is going to attack the others so HM, Rose and Swamp can sleep well knowing that the only war can come from Quack and when it happens is going to be a dogpile in their favor

And btw the best solution here was to talk, probably talk a lot, and find a solution to the "Quack is too big" problem, we would point out that Swamp is big too, maybe if lucky we would agree for two split for both Quack and Swamp or the creation of a third sphere with some Quack and some Swamp, you would create a world with 5-6 spheres of similar size ready to cause some fun war

Instead we had much less talk and more paperless ties that cause a no fun war and don't solve the situation, and the worst thing is that we are likely going to get another NAP

Edited by Micchan
more typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Makes sense for HM and Rose, but Swamp last time I checked was the biggest sphere, the worst thing that can happen to them is a fair fight with Quack, and they should wish for a fun fight, not fear it

I'm wondering how you're classifying bigger sphere. Does it take into account player activity? All I know is that Kaz, a leader in TFP, certainly didn't see it the way you seem to be portraying it. Quoting from something he told me: **Swamp vs Quack would have been a blood bath and had I ever even been approached about such a thing, I would have opposed it with every fiber of my being because it would have lead my fellow alliance and bloc members to the slaughterhouse.**

2 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

I'm wondering how you're classifying bigger sphere. Does it take into account player activity? All I know is that Kaz, a leader in TFP, certainly didn't see it the way you seem to be portraying it. Quoting from something he told me: **Swamp vs Quack would have been a blood bath and had I ever even been approached about such a thing, I would have opposed it with every fiber of my being because it would have lead my fellow alliance and bloc members to the slaughterhouse.**

Yes that's the party line. 

"Swamps internal policies are loose so our size doesn't count as much as yours and so we're totally justified dogpiling you while claiming you're oversized!" is a non argument. 

Also notable yet often forgotten: rose/hm can trade blows with us on a per member basis much easier. Hm being included on swamp side far evens the odds. Same with tcw. 

Moreover, had hm been allowed to go on the offensive, their tiering/down declares would have made it a blood bath for quacks upper tier. 

Opposition far downplays its ability to fight back. 

• Like 3

os9LcJK.gif

On 11/25/2020 at 3:48 AM, Prefonteen said:

I want to respond to this seriously but I feel it will trigger you into another flailing frenzy of faulty deduction and flawed logic, oh great one. 

So I will yield instead. 

If you keep saying things like "Faulty deduction" and "Flawed Logic" when referring to statements that are none of those things, but simply against your narrative, people will likely start seeing you as a joke IMO.

I suspect at some point your constant lies and attempts at gaslighting will take their toll :P

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

If you keep saying things like "Faulty deduction" and "Flawed Logic" when referring to statements that are none of those things, but simply against your narrative, people will likely start seeing you as a joke IMO. 

I suspect at some point your constant lies and attempts at gaslighting will take their toll :P

https://examples.yourdictionary.com/alliteration-examples-for-kids.html

Jfc you're no fun. 

As for lies: once again you've brought forward nothing but incomprehensible drivel. There is no gaslighting or lying involved on my end. 

os9LcJK.gif

4 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Number of nations and score (assuming everyone is militarized), there is no subjective way to evaluate it, if you don't think you have the quality then it's your fault

"We are less active and we are less competent so we're allowed to be more" is something I've heard from a certain block in the past :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Number of nations and score (assuming everyone is militarized), there is no subjective way to evaluate it, if you don't think you have the quality then it's your fault

"We are less active and we are less competent so we're allowed to be more" is something I've heard from a certain block in the past :ph34r:

Additionally, Quack opted to include HedgeMoney in the happenings, creating an already imbalanced front against us. So can't just lean on "well Swamp was less active and less experienced." RoseLot joined because of a silent paperless MDP that had no need other than feeling left out.

And yes I skipped some posts. I'm trying to keep this relatively on topic instead of dealing with Fist's personal attacks against Parti.

Edited by Benfro
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Micchan said:

I will step back a bit and admit that I don't know how Kaz was evaluating the Swamp. In any case, just because some players are more casual doesn't mean that they should be considered less competent. However, their less active nature must be accounted for during wars. 

2 hours ago, Sval said:

Your desperation sustains us.

They may not be desperate, but I still thought this was funny :-p. 

2 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I will step back a bit and admit that I don't know how Kaz was evaluating the Swamp. In any case, just because some players are more casual doesn't mean that they should be considered less competent. However, their less active nature must be accounted for during wars. 

You can account for it in your planning, sure. But to expect outside parties to downsize despite you having more numbers in the first place,  because "otherwise they are a hegemony" is absolutely ridiculous.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

You can account for it in your planning, sure. But to expect outside parties to downsize despite you having more numbers in the first place,  because "otherwise they are a hegemony" is absolutely ridiculous.

You may have noticed, but I have never been all that interested in all this talk of hegemony and size. I think in terms of threat- it seems to me that HM, TCW, Swamp and Roes all thought that your Coalition was becoming too threatening. Had you tried to find out if HM/TCW/Swamp were really going to attack you or if Boyce had misunderstood things, I think this war could have been avoided. Would another one have happened in the not too distant future? Possibly. However, such a war might have been a lot different than this one.

In any case, I think we can all agree that FA is pretty important. 

Fist escaped the seniors care home in Pantheon and is not on his prescribed medication. Insane Old man at large in Orbis community.

Seriously though, everyone just don't engage fist or quote him, I don't even think he knows what he is rambling on about all the time. I hated TKR and tS for so long, but now with Fist hating them as well... it's just not so cool anymore imho.

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, Phoenyx said:

I have switched Alliances a few times, but I have always been in the Swampy Rose Hedge. I believed and continue to believe that you guys are in the right in this war. However, it saddens me that our side doesn't seem that interested in clearing things up. Today, I spoke to a HM Leader. Not #1, second in command. Anyway, they seemed skeptical that Tyrion and Kaz were being honest when they said that they had no knowledge of any plan to attack Quack first. What is particularly irritating about this is that it was a Hedge Leader who made the statement that Ronny took to mean that yes, Swamp did want to attack first, although apparently even he believes that the plan probably fizzled out quickly.

Now some know that I spoke briefly to Tyrion before he posted here and said that we hadn't said much and that was completely true. Since then, we have talked a bit more. I won't go into most of this, but one thing I felt I have to say at this point is that I brought up Ronny's HM leader source and Tyrion believes that this source may in fact have just been talking about the Swampy Rose Hedge defensive Coalition that actually happened. HM should really get on this, find out and at least talk to Tyrion about this. Because the way I see this, Tyrion and Kaz (TFP) have really not been given a fair shake here. 

It's been a while since I found a good source of manure for my garden that doesn't cost a fortune. You seem to exude it on command and in vast quantities. If you live in or near a heavily agronomic community you could make a fortune.