So, who is the mystery guy?

Isjaki

4 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

For those who don't understand the question, I write Politics and War fanfiction. Read here.

So, I'm curious to know as to who do you think the mystery person might be, and more importantly, why?

If you're asking for speculation as to who the Mysterious HM leader was, I have heard speculation that it sounds like it could either be Aku or Change, who are apparently both HM leaders. I will direct the person who made that speculation here, perhaps they might like to add their reasoning. I hope you might also consider speculating as to what information Boyce had to decide to say that HM/TCW/Swamp was going to attack Quack in early December (more on that here)

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Phoenyx said:

If you're asking for speculation as to who the Mysterious HM leader was, I have heard speculation that it sounds like it could either be Aku or Change, who are apparently both HM leaders. I will direct the person who made that speculation here, perhaps they might like to add their reasoning. I hope you might also consider speculating as to what information Boyce had to decide to say that HM/TCW/Swamp was going to attack Quack in early December (more on that here)

Fanfiction smh

I have a few ideas as to who it could be, but here is my main idea.

Vacaid.

This makes sense in my head because of a few reasons. The first being that he wanted Sphinx out of office (the masked guy achieved that rather quickly). Vacaid was also a member of Mythic for a brief time, see: 

bullet_blue.png10/31 06:39 pm - BlackBeard removed Vacaid from the alliance Mythic.
bullet_blue.png10/25 11:51 pm - Universal States Republic applied to join the alliance Mythic.

As for why he had a "Sunsteel" blade, I'm not sure, but from looking at things, in my head Vacaid makes the most sense.

(Also just want to say, keep up the writing Isjaki, its very good)

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Changeup isn't leadership, he's literally high gov, and recently at that.

Good God you went from being a cute noob to the terrifying results of a chemistry experiment mixing a dash of cooper with a beaker of inst. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Changeup isn't leadership, he's literally high gov, and recently at that.

Good God you went from being a cute noob to the terrifying results of a chemistry experiment mixing a dash of cooper with a beaker of inst. 

Sigh -.-. It wasn't my speculation, but someone in Thalmor's chat. If one of their guesses as to who the HM leader is isn't that good, then that's that. Anyway, I see that you haven't excluded yourself as a possibility, though the way you're talking suggests it may not have been you. Perhaps you know who it is though, or have a good guess? Anyway, getting back on topic of fan fiction, I've started to write one myself. Not sure if I'll continue it, but perhaps.

Edited by Phoenyx

I thought I had covered my tracks well, but I did not count on the uncanny intuition of Phoenix to pick up on my trail.

At this point, I see my days are numbered, so I will end it on my own terms and confess:

I am the secreative HM leader.

I would of gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I thought I had covered my tracks well, but I did not count on the uncanny intuition of Phoenix to pick up on my trail.

At this point, I see my days are numbered, so I will end it on my own terms and confess:

I am the secreative HM leader.

I would of gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

Damn, should have met a bet on you instead of Vacaid