The Global War, the factions within it, and possible steps moving forward

Phoenyx

Hey everyone. So some may have heard me on Thalmor Radio. Was definitely interesting. I had a rest soon after my part in it. After waking up, though, I started to think one thing. While there are 2 main groups in this war, the Quack side and what I'll call the Anti Quack side, those sides have groups of their own. 

For a while, I've been mentioning certain individuals but not really connecting them too strongly with the smaller Alliances/Spheres they represent. It's time to change that. On the Quack side, we have Boyce, who is the leader of the Terminus Est Alliance. I think it can arguably be said that had it not been for his statement to Vader that HM, TCW and Swamp might be attacking Quack in early December, this war might never have started. However, his conversations he had with Sphinx don't seem to justify this assessment. Those in the Quack block might want to look into that.

On my side, it was Ronny's fellow HM leader who made what seems to have been the pivotal statement to persuade Ronny that Swamp wanted to attack Quack: "Swamp reached out to me and told me they are talking with TCW about joining together to counter Quack's growth". But is that really what Ronny's fellow HM leader meant? Even more importantly, is that what Ronny's HM leader's -source- meant? Again, this is something that groups in the anti Quack faction might want to put some pressure into finding out. Swamp leaders in Immortals and TFP in particular should be incentivized, since they have made it clear that they knew nothing of this plan to attack Quack and I'm sure it would be great vindication if they learned that Ronny and possibly Ronny's source misunderstood. Conversely, if there really was a Swamp faction that wanted to attack Quack, I would imagine that they would like to know who it was. They may wish to deal with it all internally, but the bottom line is, it would definitely help clear the notion that the Immortals and TFP had anything to do with this plan if it in fact existed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Phoenyx said:

Hey everyone. So some may have heard me on Thalmor Radio. Was definitely interesting. I had a rest soon after my part in it. After waking up, though, I started to think one thing. While there are 2 main groups in this war, the Quack side and what I'll call the Anti Quack side, those sides have groups of their own. 

For a while, I've been mentioning certain individuals but not really connecting them too strongly with the smaller Alliances/Spheres they represent. It's time to change that. On the Quack side, we have Boyce, who is the leader of the Terminus Est Alliance. I think it can arguably be said that had it not been for his statement to Vader that HM, TCW and Swamp might be attacking Quack in early December, this war might never have started. However, his conversations he had with Sphinx don't seem to justify this assessment. Those in the Quack block might want to look into that.

On my side, it was Ronny's fellow HM leader who made what seems to have been the pivotal statement to persuade Ronny that Swamp wanted to attack Quack: "Swamp reached out to me and told me they are talking with TCW about joining together to counter Quack's growth". But is that really what Ronny's fellow HM leader meant? Even more importantly, is that what Ronny's HM leader's -source- meant? Again, this is something that groups in the anti Quack faction might want to put some pressure into finding out. Swamp leaders in Immortals and TFP in particular should be incentivized, since they have made it clear that they knew nothing of this plan to attack Quack and I'm sure it would be great vindication if they learned that Ronny and possibly Ronny's source misunderstood. Conversely, if there really was a Swamp faction that wanted to attack Quack, I would imagine that they would like to know who it was. They may wish to deal with it all internally, but the bottom line is, it would definitely help clear the notion that the Immortals and TFP had anything to do with this plan if it in fact existed.

Yall calling this a war? Idk man not feeling like it.

For those that missed the thalmor radio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05b3ctcroog

• Upvote 4

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

5 hours ago, Dryad said:

You just said on Thalmor radio that you are done posting threads

No, I said I'd be keeping a lower profile. And i think that's true- I don't think I'll be posting nearly as much as I used to. 

Well, I've now talked to some people and am thinking that in terms of the faction leadership, they may feel that there is not enough reason to push to find out more at this point in time.  From both sides, trying to find out more from the sources that caused and helped prolong this war seems to be considered not worth the possible resentment at having their sources second guessed.

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

WPqf8zm.jpg

To be fair, when i talked on Thalmor Radio, I had thought that I really might not post anymore topics for a while. But then I took a nap and after waking up I was like, gotta post this. So kinda accurate after my nap :-p. 

21 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

For those that missed the thalmor radio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05b3ctcroog

E: Better to discuss in the proper thread, disregard this post here lol

Edited by HeroofTime55

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg