First

Kastor

1 hour ago, Adrienne said:

I thought Fraggle had an award named after her....

Aye, Fraggle Approved.

Which has only ever been won by Fraggle herself, as far as I know, and nobody is at all likely to even attempt it since it involves 300 days with essentially no cash revenue and no power. (Have 300 nukes at the same time. Yikes. Thankfully we're not expected to achieve the full 1050 or so nuke record for the achievement, but it'd be a quite literal achievement if anyone did.)

@Alex just for clarification, does the code for that achievement still exist? If so, I or someone else might go for it just to keep it alive.

1 hour ago, Dryad said:

If we dont count Fraggle and Sheepy then yeah

1 hour ago, Adrienne said:

I thought Fraggle had an award named after her....

14 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Aye, Fraggle Approved.

Which has only ever been won by Fraggle herself, as far as I know, and nobody is at all likely to even attempt it since it involves 300 days with essentially no cash revenue and no power. (Have 300 nukes at the same time. Yikes. Thankfully we're not expected to achieve the full 1050 or so nuke record for the achievement, but it'd be a quite literal achievement if anyone did.)

@Alex just for clarification, does the code for that achievement still exist? If so, I or someone else might go for it just to keep it alive.

Alex isn’t a player, the Fraggle award I forgot about, so I guess she wins ^.^ Second

• Like 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Aw, it is too bad I just saw this. You already got the 50 mark.

I would make an exception to my practice of commending nations just to help you out bby. It is basically a commendation.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.