Thalmor Radio -  Phoenyx (and possibly Prefontaine) as guest(s). 

Thalmor

Thalmoria_Official.png

Phoenyx has agreed to come on to Thalmor Radio. I also spoke to Prefontaine on my show last week about him coming on and he agreed but I haven't followed up as my internet died Monday and has made everything harder to do.

Show is tonight at 9 PM EST as always. So, about 10 hours from now.

Thalmor Radio is P&W's only weekly radio show. Hosted by myself and cohosted by Shifty and Zig, we go live every Friday at 9 PM EST. We talk about thoughts on our minds, P&W news, and real life happenings. 

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/rcnJYAv

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

Thalmoria_Official.png

Phoenyx has agreed to come on to Thalmor Radio. I also spoke to Prefontaine on my show last week about him coming on and he agreed but I haven't followed up as my internet died Monday and has made everything harder to do.

Show is tonight at 9 PM EST as always. So, about 10 hours from now.

Thalmor Radio is P&W's only weekly radio show. Hosted by myself and cohosted by Shifty and Zig, we go live every Friday at 9 PM EST. We talk about thoughts on our minds, P&W news, and real life happenings. 

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/rcnJYAv

Prefontaine and Phoenyx. A duo as old as an infant.

47 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

One thing I must say, I reserve the right to leave early if I find it's too much of a "bash Phoenyx" session :-p. 

You can ask any guest who has been on or any frequent listener. I am good to my guests and the audience generally is too. 

new_forum_sig_2.png

For those that missed it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05b3ctcroog
Time stamps in the description for ease of listening

Cheers

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

20 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

For those that missed it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05b3ctcroog
Time stamps in the description for ease of listening

Cheers

Timestamp 32:39 is quite interesting.  "...And this war is accomplishing exactly what it has [sic] intended to, which is the weakening of Quack.." in the middle of a discussion about how it was a supposed misunderstanding or something.  Not sure who's voice that was.  

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Timestamp 32:39 is quite interesting.  "...And this war is accomplishing exactly what it has [sic] intended to, which is the weakening of Quack.." in the middle of a discussion about how it was a supposed misunderstanding or something.  Not sure who's voice that was.  

What else is war meant to do? 🤔

• Upvote 2

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

The voice you're referring to is zigbig's. You'll see that after he said it, I agreed with him. As Charles points out, that's what wars are meant to do. The real issue here, though, is whether any part of HM/TCW/Swamp had ever intended to attack Quack in an offensive role, rather than a defensive one. So far, I have found no evidence for this. 

7 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You're a crappy researcher lmao

Assuming you're responding to my last post here, I'd say that's easy to say, much harder to prove. I've posted many threads here showing my detailed analysis of Boyce and Sphinx' logs, as well as Ronny's HM leader source. I haven't seen you do the same. One thing I -will- say though. Being a strong voice on the Quack side, you could perhaps get Boyce to reveal what he based his statement that HM/TCW/Swamp was going to attack in early December if you don't know already. I don't even see Sphinx saying anything that made it clear that they would attack first at all. 

Edited by Phoenyx

You do realize Boyce was an alliance leader allied to Sphinx, correct? He's not like some random Joe Sphinx talked to once. And therefore as an ally, he likely had many conversations relating to their respective alliances' security and plans, such as, I don't know, coalition building? 

BrOQBND.jpg

8 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

You do realize Boyce was an alliance leader allied to Sphinx, correct? He's not like some random Joe Sphinx talked to once. And therefore as an ally, he likely had many conversations relating to their respective alliances' security and plans, such as, I don't know, coalition building? 

Yes, I was told that he is the leader of Terminus Est. Here is the thing- HM, TCW and Swamp all admit to building a -defensive- Coalition. Where I believe Boyce reached is in this idea that it was an -offensive- Coalition. I also think that his notion that they would attack Quack in early December was wild speculation. I have also noticed that Boyce doesn't seem to have participated here at all. Any idea as to why?

15 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Yeah that was me. Am I wrong? Whether the coalition was defensive or not, it was built based upon a perceived strength quack has. So the current war is serving its purpose of crushing Quack until its no longer a threat.

And before quackers get angry at me, by threat, I mean that, at least for ca. 1 month, Quack will probably not be able to join up with 1 other bloc to defeat the other two. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

24 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Yeah that was me. Am I wrong? Whether the coalition was defensive or not, it was built based upon a perceived strength quack has. So the current war is serving its purpose of crushing Quack until its no longer a threat.

And before quackers get angry at me, by threat, I mean that, at least for ca. 1 month, Quack will probably not be able to join up with 1 other bloc to defeat the other two. 

I think you're on the money. The way I see it, the anti Quack forces didn't want this war, but now that it's started, they definitely intend to weaken Quack to the point that they no longer see them as that threatening. This can be done in at least 2 ways. One is the brute force method of just thinning out their armies and infra. Another may involve Quack conceding that this war may have stated based on at least some false information. 

Edited by Phoenyx

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

I think you're on the money. The way I see it, the anti Quack forces didn't want this war, but now that it's started, they definitely intend to weaken Quack to the point that they no longer see them as that threatening. This can be done in at least 2 ways. One is the brute force method of just thinning out their armies and infra. Another may involve Quack conceding that this war may have stated based on at least some false information. 

Careful, your reroll mask is slipping 👍

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png

15 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Careful, your reroll mask is slipping 👍

There's literally an audio file posted in this thread for you to compare to if you suspect something. 

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

Nah this war will end in 1 of 2 ways, I think. 1. Quack surrendering to meme terms or 2. internal fighting/drama causing a coalition break up. I highly doubt #2 unless someone leaks some major opsec.

25 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

There's literally an audio file posted in this thread for you to compare to if you suspect something. 

Nah this war will end in 1 of 2 ways, I think. 1. Quack surrendering to meme terms or 2. internal fighting/drama causing a coalition break up. I highly doubt #2 unless someone leaks some major opsec.

meme terms?