SNN-Hotel California

Shifty here to remind you that if you wanna see Pantheon's antics this year, just visit their server

but remember, you can checkout anytime, but you can never leave

Quack members are advised to read this ayy lmao

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16OyfcF2SmrCB1pahdGw_J7FvXYuwpRc-bBcBG8JCrdU/edit

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSce_axlcoQ6ByrQJPyrGAbmjv9HdMaJsbf3Keh2gZXpZMsEtg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also apply for some rebuild lmao, wipe yo' self off, you dead^

https://discord.gg/aPxXrchcAU

Screenshot-2020-11-19-at-2-58-22-PM.png

Screenshot-2020-11-19-at-3-00-24-PM.png

Edited by 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Like 1

Reading this thread to myself, I was thinkin' this could be heaven and this could be hell. Then I remembered we are all prisoners here, of our own device. Last thing I remember, I was running for the door. I had to find the passage back to the place I was before. Relax said the Knight Templar man, we are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

Edited by Kyubnyan

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Okay... I'm confused, what are you actually trying to say?

It appears to be some rudimentary war "guide" and a request form for cities, infra, and land...

Edited by Kyubnyan

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Just now, Kyubnyan said:

It appears to be some rudimentary war "guide" and a request thread for cities, infra, and land...

...I don't get it.

I mean, amongst other things, that war guide hasn't even been updated to reflect the utility of tanks against aircraft. Is the big revelation that Panth hasn't updated their war guides?

I guess that's sort of newsworthy?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

...I don't get it.

I mean, amongst other things, that war guide hasn't even been updated to reflect the utility of tanks against aircraft. Is the big revelation that Panth hasn't updated their war guides?

I guess that's sort of newsworthy.

I mean, it also isn't updated to reflect that fortifying doesn't add resistance...

• Upvote 1