What did Mysterious HM Leader mean?

Phoenyx

Impostor_of_the_Vent3_18112020120505.thumb.jpg.a43d100d1de3c6cb2baab531bed1a779.jpg

Well, I made a thread about Boyce (and kind of about Sphinx), I think it's time that I made a thread about the mysterious HM leader that Ronny, leader of Grumpy, mentioned was his source regarding what Swamp had wanted to do. First, some context. A lot of people have probably seen the ad made from something Ronny said. For those who haven't, I'm referring to this:

1355912147_Ronnyad.png.cc2985b960e52428964d92ba79ce8f73.png

Now, I have pointed out in the past that that's only -part- of a paragraph in a post that Ronny made in the P&W Forums. Here is the full paragraph, with the sentenced that wasn't included in the ad bolded:

On 11/2/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I can tell you straight up what has been going on from Grumpy's point of view.  Swamp came to HM about a month ago, asking about hitting you guys, and as the leader of Grumpy, I said i would only be on board if Rose was also on board, and Rose said no, so Grumpy was out. After about a week, I assumed the plan died since I didnt hear anything more about it.  

So what does this strongly suggest? It suggests that even if there had been a small Swamp faction that had wanted to attack Quack, their plans died very quickly. Ronny further corroborates this by what he says afterwards:

On 11/2/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Last week Quack militarized out of the blue, so we militarized and started talking to the other blocs, because we didn't know what they were doing or who they were planning to hit. Swamp and HM basically agreed that if one of us gets hit, we will help the other one because we cant let the strongest bloc in the game start steamrolling the smaller blocs, and we were waiting to see if Rose would also agree.  From what I understand Rose didn't jump on the bandwagon till a few hours before you guys attacked on Friday.  If we were all on board from the get go, we wouldn't have spend the 2 hours before you attacked frantically trying to decide how we wanted to handle you guys.   If we had all actually been working together, we would have had target lists together, and hit you first.

I decided to go even deeper though. So I asked Ronny if he could tell me who the Swamp source was that had allegedly wanted to attack Quack. His reply revealed even more interesting information:

My_initial_convo_with_Ronny.png.782ee6429ac133330ae6acacded73c87.png

My interest piqued, I asked another question and I got an even more interesting response:

2nd_round_convo_w_Ronny.thumb.png.182b4a51fac73196820a524e28e9ca3b.png

So, who is this mysterious HM Leader? Who did he allegedly talk to in Swamp? And what I think is even more important, what did he mean when he said "Swamp reached out to me and told me they are talking with TCW about joining together to counter Quack's growth"? Did he mean Swamp wanted to be ready to counter attack Swamp or to initiate a first strike? I'm leaning towards counter attack but it would be great if we could get a clarification from Ronny's source, either through Ronny or directly from Ronny's HM leader source.

Edited by Phoenyx
Forgot to bold sentence
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

Roq is that you? 

My money's on Clarke's sister. Or is it DEIC's money... ;3

• Haha 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

The more posts you do, the more this seems like you're digging in a pile of muck. Like trying to build a basement foundation in a swamp. 

1 hour ago, Broke said:

Can we get like a forum mute for this guy? Like for ****s sake man stop ****ing posting

You don't have to look at the forums at all...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 minute ago, zigbigadorlou said:

The more posts you do, the more this seems like you're digging in a pile of muck. Like trying to build a basement foundation in a swamp. 

Or could it be that I'm pointing out something that the Quack side just doesn't want to admit to? It's so easy to say that HM, Swamp et al are "bad", but when you start looking at the actual -evidence-, another picture emerges. Have you heard of cognitive dissonance?

6 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Exactly 🙂

15 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Thats not the point. there are important threads here and I'd like them to not be under a pile of Phoenyx's useless posts. 

1 hour ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Sump pump & proper drainage at minimum.

But while I agree in part; I do think multiple threads, one after another, that I believe each were just originally the same exact take  just in post forum in the appropriate thread, is too much. There is a proper balance that needs to be struck for forums to be an enjoyable & positive addition to the community.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

Or could it be that I'm pointing out something that the Quack side just doesn't want to admit to? It's so easy to say that HM, Swamp et al are "bad", but when you start looking at the actual -evidence-, another picture emerges. Have you heard of cognitive dissonance?

Zig (and Broke, for that matter) aren't Quack side. Actually, most that have commented on this thread today aren't, looking again. People are just a bit sick of your posting all around lol.

Edited by Adrienne
  • Like 2

BrOQBND.jpg

This OP is almost readable if you're on some sort of mind altering substance... almost.

• Haha 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

20 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Zig (and Broke, for that matter) aren't Quack side. Actually, most that have commented on this thread today aren't, looking again. People are just a bit sick of your posting all around lol.

Zig actually defended my posting a bit if you look closely. Furthermore, people don't have to read what I write though. I hope you also consider the possibility that part of the reason that some don't like what I have to say is that it messes with the narrative that they've established to be true. My narrative doesn't really conform to one side's or the other- it weaves between the 2.

10 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

4mxw8u.jpg

I agree with that meme :-p. But I'm doing a lot more than just posting memes. I've found that most tend to attack the messenger without really looking too closely at the message itself. 

Edited by Phoenyx

Just now, Phoenyx said:

Zig actually defended my posting a bit if you look closely. Furthermore, people don't have to read what I write though. I hope you also consider the possibility that part of the reason that some don't like what I have to say is that it messes with the narrative that they've established to be true. My narrative doesn't really conform to one side's or the other- it weaves between the 2.

Yes, your fever dream of a narrative frightens us.

6 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

This OP is almost readable if you're on some sort of mind altering substance... almost.

If there's something about it that you don't understand, I'm here for you :-p. 

Just now, Kyubnyan said:

Yes, your fever dream of a narrative frightens us.

Lol :-p. Well, it can be frightening to consider that one's narrative might not be completely accurate...

43 minutes ago, Mayor said:

phoenynthumbnail.jpg

I found that pretty funny :-p. However, I have never accused Ronnie of lying. Not even suggested it. I -do- think he may have been mistaken in his understanding of what his fellow HM leader told him, but even there, I'm not sure. In part because I'm not completely sure what Ronnie's take on it is- does Ronnie think Swamp was contemplating a first strike. The other part is that I'm not sure what the HM leader meant by it. And ofcourse regardless what -either- of them believed, there is always the fact that Tyrion and Kaz from TFP have been adamant that they heard nothing of a plan to strike at Quack first. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Zig wasn't agreeing with you and your posts don't mess with anything, they only really highlight your lack of understanding.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg