DOW/DOH - "Friendly Fire is now Enabled"

Alan

As I sit on the docks looking over the new recruits I can't help but smile. The fleet of ships sailing under Black Skies is growing strong. While getting a good grip with teaching our new members war and battle with the on-going Global War I can't help but envision a bright future for our members and the alliance.

Just then a powder monkey runs up to me. "COMMANDER! COMMANDER!" he cries as his shoes hit the cobblestone walk. He hands me a letter sent in which I can't believe to be real. As I look onto the horizon a somber feeling rolls over me. Ships already battling against QUACK with their allies from SWAMP and Rose/Cam are seen in flames as their allies turned on them.

I looked in dread as I saw those, already crippled by war now smashed by the very people they were supporting.

5f30e7768836ae2d187aa425908453ae.png.6367493021ff7cea943f289cb86b3f53.png

Black Skies recognizes that people have a problem with it's Commander. Black Skies recognizes hostilities with The Reef, Atlantian Council and The Archangels.

I turn to the new recruits, the panic already in their eyes. "God Speed, Gentlemen. For if God does not help us, no one will."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Who is the "Swamp ally" attacking you? TA protected by Rose but they haven't joined GW16 I don't believe. AC is Aurora and TR is OWR (OWR is quack fyi).

Edited by Sahina
i am confusion
  • Haha 1

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

Does this include an official recognition of hostilities with all of Quack, or did you just put our whole flag on there? Either way, GLHF, don't die sourly.

FYI: For lack of a better word, sourly is hereby and officially a word
/s/ Me

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Peace in our time

Does this mean you are fighting on both sides now?

• Like 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.