[DoW] The Browning of Guilo's Underpants

Havgle

Love the reference to Lord of the Flies, have fun on your crusade against the prim and proper

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

27 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Um. What?

I don't think these guys understand the concept of an actual dogpile. It's an attempt, but not a good one

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

10 minutes ago, Dawgfan5555 said:

How inconsiderate, follow your own advice 

Screenshot_20201116-163602_Discord.jpg

Oh you're right. Maybe I should follow my own advice. Have you thou considered not taking stuff out of context for your own benefit?

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I don't know whether to feel glad that more people are helping us burn infra,
or whether to feel sad that people are taking high infra targets away from me.

Either way, I await their fall, they're harboring a bunch of wardodgers. 
I expect good things from you @Havgle, now I get in trouble when
I get involved in micro politics so pretend I was never here <_<
>_>.

4 minutes ago, Grey_wall said:

This is hilarious, have fun Black Skies. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group.

Says the guy in GATO

• Like 2

Peace in our time

46 minutes ago, Grey_wall said:

That's all you got? Missiles? At the tier we're at? Holy crap you are incompetent. 

One of the two people in this conversation actually understands how war works and I hate to break it to you... it’s not you. 

Quack having so many nations in beige isn’t a sign of your coalitions military prowess as some people think. Keep giving us time to rebuild our military and missiles while ya‘ll keep rebuilding infra. 

Quack Quack

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

48 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

One of the two people in this conversation actually understands how war works and I hate to break it to you... it’s not you. 

Quack having so many nations in beige isn’t a sign of your coalitions military prowess as some people think. Keep giving us time to rebuild our military and missiles while ya‘ll keep rebuilding infra. 

Quack Quack

my 100 infra says different :serious: 

• Haha 2

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=