Boyce and his role in the current global war

Phoenyx

1 hour ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Feel free to add "moral victor" on the wiki entry of this war if it makes you feel better 👍

C U L T U R A L

V I C T O R Y

7cb.png

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

7 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Sigh -.-. While this war continues, both sides are losing money. But alright, fine, I guess the war will continue. Here's to hoping that we can at least continue to look at the causes for this war, which is mainly an excercise in looking at what we know and suspect in terms of who the sources of information were that started it and their credibility. 

Generally that never happens here. 

If one party is being accused of something they will deny it while the other party continued to press the narrative. 

Here we have a large sphere being accused to be hegemony and a threat to the world. They don’t think they are and have actively campaigned against it. 

The other side was thrown under the bus for planning an offensive attack. You’re saying a VIP knew nothing. 

do you see the patterns yet? Have you looked back at previous wars?

this war will continue on with T$ lessening the charge of that sphere - they will likely begrudgingly hold out longer than needed before trying to make peace but not before claiming the other side is IQ. (Just thoughts) and then we will all peace bc nobody wants to be IQ. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

this war will continue on with T$ lessening the charge of that sphere - they will likely begrudgingly hold out longer than needed before trying to make peace but not before claiming the other side is IQ. (Just thoughts) and then we will all peace bc nobody wants to be IQ. 

Okay, well, guess we'll be peacing out today then :v

Seriously mate, pay attention, the "you're IQ" "no you're IQ" train left the station before Rose even posted their DoW.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

2 hours ago, Mad Max said:
10 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Sigh -.-. While this war continues, both sides are losing money. But alright, fine, I guess the war will continue. Here's to hoping that we can at least continue to look at the causes for this war, which is mainly an excercise in looking at what we know and suspect in terms of who the sources of information were that started it and their credibility. 

Generally that never happens here. 

If one party is being accused of something they will deny it while the other party continued to press the narrative. 

Here we have a large sphere being accused to be hegemony and a threat to the world. They don’t think they are and have actively campaigned against it. 

The other side was thrown under the bus for planning an offensive attack. You’re saying a VIP knew nothing. 

I'm not completely sure what you're saying here. Are you suggesting that Tyrion and Kaz are lying and that they knew of this alleged plan to attack Quack? If so, I'd say, as I have said in the past, that it's very easy to simply accuse those who don't agree with your perspective to be lying. It seems to fix the narrative inconsistency. Unfortunately, short cuts of this nature frequently lead to problems.

Again, who is Boyce's source that Swamp and HM were going to attack? I've looked at all of Sphinx' logs and I never saw him say that an attack was imminent. I would even go so far as to say that he may just have been talking about the defensive network that we all now know was put into place.

Edited by Phoenyx

On 11/17/2020 at 4:12 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Okay, well, guess we'll be peacing out today then :v

Seriously mate, pay attention, the "you're IQ" "no you're IQ" train left the station before Rose even posted their DoW.

You mistake my post for my own actual opinion - Im just posting the current argument.

I could care less who is pointing fingers at who - liike micchan said people think they can actually win this game. No matter which way you put it, say it, throw it, kick it - the spherical politics, hegemony finger wagging and pointing, will always be here.

no, ur IQ

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

You mistake my post for my own actual opinion - Im just posting the current argument.

I could care less who is pointing fingers at who - liike micchan said people think they can actually win this game. No matter which way you put it, say it, throw it, kick it - the spherical politics, hegemony finger wagging and pointing, will always be here.

no, ur IQ

And my post was purely factual as well; like I said, IQ comparisons have already been made, so that argument doesn't even make logical sense. Obviously the second paragraph is an immutable fact as well, it could hardly not be after all. I think we both agree there.

no, ur IQ

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And my post was purely factual as well; like I said, IQ comparisons have already been made, so that argument doesn't even make logical sense. Obviously the second paragraph is an immutable fact as well, it could hardly not be after all. I think we both agree there.

no, ur IQ

I think you've inhaled too many missile fumes my friend.

NO,ur iq

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Havgle said:

Have you noticed that you've posted 506 times but only have 100 upvotes? That should be a sign that you're doing something wrong.

Perhaps. However, my main goal in posting here was never to be popular, but to find out certain truths.