In-game, non-nuclear treaties

Vertox

I'd like to see a non-nuclear treaty added. What it would do? It would prohibit members of one alliance use nukes aganist members of other signatory (it would be both sided). It could be healthy for food market in case of alliance/global wars, since it would lower food production penalty, which would've made food cheaper even in time of war

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Leaving aside whether I believe this is a good idea or not, if something like this were to be a thing, it should not be added through ingame means. It should be an agreement between alliances. If you want something like this to happen, then you have to go out and convince the people in power in the various alliances to support it.

That said, it's never gonna happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators
On 11/15/2020 at 2:05 PM, Vertox said:

I'd like to see a non-nuclear treaty added. What it would do? It would prohibit members of one alliance use nukes aganist members of other signatory (it would be both sided). It could be healthy for food market in case of alliance/global wars, since it would lower food production penalty, which would've made food cheaper even in time of war

I think this is a good idea, and it wouldn't hurt to add it. Worst case scenario -- no one uses it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 11/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, Vertox said:

You go ahead and sign that treaty, I will be more than happy to nuke your alliance for you.

On 11/15/2020 at 12:19 PM, Redarmy said:

#NukeTheWhales

I have been.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think this should be an ingame mechanic, this should be done through mutual agreements.

Though i think a cool alternative is that on the radiation page, you could see the nations that have launched nukes in the last 24 hours, instead of just how many. that way some anti-nuclear treaty organization or alliance could use that as a CB or embargo/denouncement reason, or if it is one of their members, a reason to impose fine taxes or other punishments on the nation if they didn't authorize it.