In the Confessional with Kaz

Kaz

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

So, are you actually going to learn something from that, or...?

Already learned something- if I'm ever looking for an Alliance again, best to make sure that they know I like to post express my views regarding current wars we're in in the forum. If they're not ok with that, it's not going to work. 

1 minute ago, Phoenyx said:

Already learned something- if I'm ever looking for an Alliance again, best to make sure that they know I like to post express my views regarding current wars we're in in the forum. If they're not ok with that, it's not going to work. 

closeenough.png?1317606898

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

The whole point, war was started on conjecture.    Sphinx is a known selective leaker.    Chaos bloc, among others, started a preemptive war based on something that even if discussed wasn’t even in the planning phases from a military build up stand point. This war...started by a leak of a former ally of Sphinx who took a convo he had with Sphinx claiming swamp wanted to hit Quack.  

I had come to hold TFP in high regard due to my past friendships with both Harry/Alfred and Quichwe.  My expectation is that y'all would conduct yourselves honorably.

This, @Kaz, just isn't it.  Disappointing.

5 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

I had come to hold TFP in high regard due to my past friendships with both Harry/Alfred and Quichwe.  My expectation is that y'all would conduct yourselves honorably.

Would you mind explaining what you found to be disappointing in Kaz' remarks?

1 hour ago, Denison said:

I'm surprised no one asked for a TLDR. So I will. TLDR.

I'm guessing you want a summary- basically, Kaz claimed he made a mistake in something he said to me in a DM. Only I couldn't find this alleged mistake in his DMs, so I'm guessing he was joking.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

I couldn't have said it better. I doubt the conflict started because of the supposed error he claimed. Just saying. Very disappointing.

38 minutes ago, Processor said:

Haven't you yourself said you couldn't find those statements? Or am I missing something? You claimed he was joking.

Oh, sorry, yeah, I couldn't find him saying the 2000 number. I'm thinking he may just have been joking about that one. However, he -did- say what I had quoted him saying in the past and, now that he has essentially confessed to being my TFP source, I decided it was time to connect what he had said with his name. Here it is again:

The whole point, war was started on conjecture.    Sphinx is a known selective leaker.    Chaos bloc, among others, started a preemptive war based on something that even if discussed wasn’t even in the planning phases from a military build up stand point. This war...started by a leak of a former ally of Sphinx who took a convo he had with Sphinx claiming swamp wanted to hit Quack.    It’s nonsense.   Ludicrous in fact.   It’s the entire game against Quack right now and we are barely winning.    Swamp vs Quack would have been a blood bath and had I ever even been approached about such a thing,  I would have opposed it with every fiber of my being because it would have lead my fellow alliance and bloc members to the slaughterhouse.

6 minutes ago, Who Me said:

You really get your facts straight before you spew nonsense like this. If Chaos and KETOG hadn't started fighting each other BK, tCW and friends were going to hit Chaos. That leak by a former tCW member is what caused Chaos and KETOG to peace out and declare on BK, tCW and friends.

I think you're saying that the quote you quoted isn't accurate. I grant the possibility, but don't you think you should be mentioning the person who actually told me that information to begin with? I mean, surely you are aware whose thread this is? Why bring this up at all? Because it's easy to say that -I- don't know what I'm talking about. I'm new, after all. But the sources I have relied are aren't. This doesn't mean they don't have their own biases, but to say that they are uninformed as to the going ons would definitely be innacurate.

Edited by Phoenyx

15 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I think you're saying that the quote you quoted isn't accurate. I grant the possibility, but don't you think you should be mentioning the person who actually told me that information to begin with? I mean, surely you are aware whose thread this is? Why bring this up at all? Because it's easy to say that -I- don't know what I'm talking about. I'm new, after all. But the sources I have relied are aren't. This doesn't mean they don't have their own biases, but to say that they are uninformed as to the going ons would definitely be innacurate.

Not only is it inaccurate, it is complete and utter nonsense. The BK of that time had a long and enduring hatred of TKR and was just waiting to line up enough allies to hit them.

Something else you should consider is that most people in this game rarely tell the truth especially to new people who have no idea what they are talking about.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Chaos bloc, among others, started a preemptive war based on something that even if discussed wasn’t even in the planning phases from a military build up stand point. 

Take your revisionist bullshit and go peddled it somewhere else.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

This guy has got to be trolling.

What a trainwreck.

A troll or someone that's really gullible and believes what they are told first. 

Edited by Redarmy
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Chaos Bloc hasn't even existed since March so there's your first clue.

My first clue to what?

2 hours ago, Who Me said:

Not only is it inaccurate, it is complete and utter nonsense. The BK of that time had a long and enduring hatred of TKR and was just waiting to line up enough allies to hit them.

Something else you should consider is that most people in this game rarely tell the truth especially to new people who have no idea what they are talking about.

I wonder if anyone has figured out who I'm quoting. I mean, I basically said it, but perhaps people weren't paying enough attention...

Confession is Tuesday and Thursday from 12pm to 4pm on the TCW discord. Father Jeric will hear them at this time. Please bring your own flogging devices as the church will no longer be supplying due to Covid-19 thank you.

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2020 at 11:47 AM, Phoenyx said:

I feel like all you do is mash your face into your keyboard and go "Yep, that sounds right" then hit the post reply button.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I feel like all you do is mash your face into your keyboard and go "Yep, that sounds right" then hit the post reply button.

Probably because you haven't actually been paying much attention to what I've actually been saying.

1 minute ago, Phoenyx said:

Probably because you haven't actually been paying much attention to what I've actually been saying.

Bub... question me, question my allies, question my leaders, question the admin himself if you must.

But do NOT dare to question the Hippo.

57 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Bub... question me, question my allies, question my leaders, question the admin himself if you must.

But do NOT dare to question the Hippo.

Why not? Anyway, I wasn't actually questioning him, was more just pointing out that I don't think he's been paying that much attention to what I've actually been saying. Which is fair- I'm new, easy to skim over what I say and dismiss it as someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. And to be fair, I -have- made a few mistakes. But in this particular case, I'd been quoting a player who's been around for a while, in this case, Kaz, for those who still haven't picked up on the multiple clues I've been giving as to the quote's source. He might be mistaken, but to casually dismiss his statement wouldn't be wise.