In the Confessional with Kaz

Kaz

I doubt it was a typo. If you intended to say 1000 nations it would have completely undermined your claim. It was absolutely intentional. It would be more accurate to say that you either didn't know we didn't have only 900 nations and Hegemony sphere had 2k, or you mixed Swamp and Quack numbers up. But, I'm pretty sure you were intentionally being misleading. Either way, in this 'confession' you lied again. Which means you've doubled your sins. You'll need to double the amount you give to the church in order for absolution.

Edited by James II
  • Haha 6

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

9 minutes ago, Orcinus Orca said:

Tfw ppl read more into the meme than just a meme. 

TFW ppl post their memes in alliance affairs.

• Haha 5

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

46 minutes ago, Sahina said:

This about Pheonyx?

Yes, he was talking about me, now leave TFP alone please, I'm not even there anymore. Hopefully you guys don't decide to attack me now -.- You know what I find kind of funny- I don't think anyone even picked up on the error Kaz mentioned. I certainly didn't.

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Downvote 2

I just read over my DMs with Kaz. I don't see anything about 2000. I'm wondering if he was just joking :-p. Here is something that he -did- say and I quoted, but at the time he didn't want me revealing his identity so I just posted it as from someone high up in TFP:

The whole point, war was started on conjecture.    Sphinx is a known selective leaker.    Chaos bloc, among others, started a preemptive war based on something that even if discussed wasn’t even in the planning phases from a military build up stand point. This war...started by a leak of a former ally of Sphinx who took a convo he had with Sphinx claiming swamp wanted to hit Quack.    It’s nonsense.   Ludicrous in fact.   It’s the entire game against Quack right now and we are barely winning.    Swamp vs Quack would have been a blood bath and had I ever even been approached about such a thing,  I would have opposed it with every fiber of my being because it would have lead my fellow alliance and bloc members to the slaughterhouse.

The saddest thing is that I've looked at all the logs that I could find of Sphinx saying things and not once did I see Sphinx say that TCW/Hedge/Swamp was going to attack. It seems he was just talking about the -defensive- Coalition that was building up against Quack. The only person I saw actually say that TCW/Hedge/Swamp was going to attack was Boyce himself.

Now for some information from another source on the side side currently at war with Quack (Sorry, can't be more specific than that):

We'd long heard rumors (and I don't like acting on rumors) that Boyce wanted to form a coalition to take down Quack.  He never talked to anybody in Swamp about it and the other spheres have said similar, which is why it's only a rumor to me at least.  Him wanting to and actually starting to organize something are two different things.  Boyce was also the one that we'd heard the most wanted to take out Swamp when they were allied to TCW, which is part of the reason we took them out with Hedge in the war a few months ago.  Boyce is a plotter (doesn't necessarily mean he has supporters for his plotting)...

Upon further conversation with this source, he mentioned:

Ultimately Quack relied on old/outdated and frankly wrong intel to act upon.  If they'd asked us about it, it could have all been worked out before everyone militarized.  They thought the intel was relevant though, so they didn't feel they could mention it and acted instead.  It is what it is and we are where we are, there's no putting it back into the bottle at this point - the war will play out as it should.

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Downvote 2

40 minutes ago, Chute Mi said:

Am I qualified to be here?

I certainly hope so, you seem very polite :-). However, you may want to talk to your Alliance, I've learned that they are not always keen if Alliance members speak freely regarding their views on the war. In my current Alliance, they just want to be consulted if I'm talking about them. Fortunately, they are a small protectorate Alliance and thus not really worth bringing up too much- their effect on the grand scheme of things is negligible. I just like to say that it was nice of them to take me in when I was removed from my first Alliance and after I decided that Rose wasn't for me :-p. 

• Downvote 1