Territories in Multiple Continents

LittleTritus

I'm here for 2 days and I think I already know a lot? Maybe, but I want just want a question answered.

-Can you expand into another continent?

Like Great Britain it had direct access to resources it otherwise wouldn't have in its own continent. I'm fine with any answer but I would prefer a yes although it is unlikely.

No, you cannot. This is because each continent is limited to its own resources, so there is a fair bit of strategy when looking at continents. It wouldn't be as effective if you could have territories on multiple continents.

4.png

However, what you can do is be in South America. You'll not be able to have domestic production of either steel or uranium, but you can produce basically everything else domestically and run a fairly reasonable autarky. Only issue is that you'll have problems without steel based military units, but domestically produced missiles, soldiers and aircraft are more than enough for most raiding or guerilla operations.