Guest Zephyr

Offending Nation Details
Nation: Iguania
Leader: Emi
Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=210320

Offending Forum Post Link

i2W1ygF.png

Coerced Quitting / Forcing Players to Quit or Leave the Game

Bullying, harassing, or otherwise coercing/encouraging players to quit the game is against the rules. Depending on the severity and scale of the offense, this can result in anywhere from a moderation strike to a permanent ban. The punishment is subject to moderator discretion.

Emi targeted me in a game report, encouraging me to quit the game. This is an obvious example of harassment and a rule violation. This is resultant to a lax approach to addressing violations of the game rules as reported by myself. The offender obviously knew the post was provocative and a violation of the game rules, but due to a poor precedent in enforcing this game rule they had the audacity to engage in this behaviour in a non-discussion forum anyway. This is both a violation of game rules and forum rules for non-discussion forums. I would encourage moderation action be taken in this case and in the previous reported case, and a 'no exceptions' approach to this rule as it is clear the failure to enforce this rule has lead to players using it as a tool for bullying. Either enforce the rule or clearly stipulate the exceptions so that we may all equally engage in this form of admin endorsed bullying.

Edited by Guest

I don't understand why you suggest Comrade Joe should be punished for this, he has nothing to do with what Emi posted. He was just telling a nazi to get lost. This comes of as sorta biased against Joe

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bird Shorten said:

I don't understand why you suggest Comrade Joe should be punished for this, he has nothing to do with what Emi posted. He was just telling a nazi to get lost. This comes of as sorta biased against Joe

I didn't say that Comrade Joe should be punished for Emi's offence, I linked the report pertaining to Comrade Joe's offence because it's the same type of offence and encouraged the decision there to be changed. I have now had to report 3 Advanced Syndicalist Mechanics members for the same type of offence, this is an obvious pattern of bullying and forum abuse from the same alliance. It seems there is a concentration of toxic behavioural issues within your alliance that should be addressed with moderation action before it spreads and further disrupts the forum.

You can find the report on Comrade Joe here: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/30178-coerced-quitting-forcing-players-to-quit-or-leave-the-game/&tab=comments#comment-476636

1 hour ago, emi said:

the real toxic behavioural issue is that you are defending nazis

I simply reported your game rule violation, it seems rather creative to conflate that with defending Nazis.

• Administrators

I've issued a warning for the post in question, as well as a couple of warnings in this thread for violating the No Discussion rule.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic