A (Not So) Brief Note on the Narrative

Cooper_

1 hour ago, Grave said:

Luckily for me, you don't get to decide if what I said is said on behalf of my alliance.

Technically correct, Tyrion decided that you represent The Immortals when he gave you a gov position.

43 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

We don't get to decide what your policies are, no. But the way your government members (you included) present themselves in public most certainly impacts your relations with both us and other parties, as well as whatever political decisions flow from there.

That is extremely Ironic coming from you of all people.  

44 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Quack = IQ tally: twenty-something.

Get a grip.

I just pointed out another similarity, but if you want to put on the boot and lace it go ahead.

Ultimately you have been doing a very poor job at Proving you aren't with your propaganda threads and the conversations within them, escpecially more recently. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

In reality, it's the same sort of threads written by Colo A during NPOLT. I understand that you joined the conflict extremely late so you aren't that well versed with it, but that doesn't change the fact that you're elaborating a B-grade fanfic.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Haha 2

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

3 hours ago, Grave said:

Doing a great job at Proving my echo chamber comment wrong I see.

I have to call this out because your 'echo chamber comment' doesn't make any sense and is apparently part of your alliance's attempt to build a narrative that 'Quacksphere is basically IQ'...

17 hours ago, Grave said:

Just a concerned citizen of the game that understands this is just an attempt to create a pity party for your own echo-chamber

So here you are saying your alliance believes we have a controlled environment in which we prevent the expression of different views, and that we are posting on this forum for the purposes of eliciting pity from users that exist in our controlled environment.

I don't know how this makes any sense. What even is the 'echo chamber'? Is it this forum? Is it your alliance's belief that we have the forum privileges to remove posts that we don't like? Are you suggesting Alex is on the take? This is absurd conspiracy theory territory. Obviously we don't control the forum as different views are constantly being expressed on the forum and are not being removed, this is self evident and refutes your ridiculous allegation.

You come up with this nonsense and accuse us of being like IQ? As Prefonteen said, "Get a grip".

Edited by Zephyr

20 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I have to call this out because your 'echo chamber comment' doesn't make any sense and is apparently part of your alliance's attempt to build a narrative that 'Quacksphere is basically IQ'...

So here you are saying your alliance believes we have a controlled environment in which we prevent the expression of different views, and that we are posting on this forum for the purposes of eliciting pity from users that exist in our controlled environment.

I don't know how this makes any sense. What even is the 'echo chamber'? Is it this forum? Is it your alliance's belief that we have the forum privileges to remove posts that we don't like? Are you suggesting Alex is on the take? This is absurd conspiracy theory territory. Obviously we don't control the forum as different views are constantly being expressed on the forum and are not being removed, this is self evident and refutes your ridiculous allegation.

You come up with this nonsense and accuse us of being like IQ? As Prefonteen said, "Get a grip".

Don't pull a muscle from that stretch, your echo chamber is just you flooding the fourms with Quack propaganda and playing victim to give your members some twisted sense of moral righteousness and to gain sympathy from those who don't know any better.

It's painful that you've come far enough that you really can't even comphened that I can state my own opinions aside from official statements from the alliance. 

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Do you understand the definition of irony? You're gov; whether you want it or not, people will attribute your opinion to your alliance.

I'm not claiming not to be representative of the alliance I help lead. What exactly is ironic?

You're quite literally concluding that "SYNDI MUST HAVE ITS ENTIRE ALLIANCE GAGGED BECAUSE THEY SAY THINGS I DONT LIKE", and then calling that an "IQ similarity".

IQ had historical tendencies to avoid the OWF, to call anything its opposition said "pRoPaGaNdA", to consistently reference abstract concepts like "echo chambers", to contradict itself constantly, to  try to pull diplomacy into backrooms while shoving a narrative of lies through the throats of it member bases etcetera etcetera.

What they did not do, where possible, was make public threads or statements.

See above statement, as your replies are essentially the same

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Grave said:

Don't pull a muscle from that stretch, your echo chamber is just you flooding the fourms with Quack propaganda and playing victim to give your members some twisted sense of moral righteousness and to gain sympathy from those who don't know any better.

4me00k.png?width=497&height=349

Nice buzzword. What's next, oRgAniC SpLitS?

It's painful that you've come far enough that you really can't even comphened that I can state my own opinions aside from official statements from the alliance. 

It's painful that you are entirely oblivious to the most basic of concepts. This is not about (my) comprehension. It's about how organizations and cross-organizational relationships work. 

Authority is not something you can just swich on and off. Perceived authority is something one tends to be mindful of due to the impact it can have on your position.

See above statement, as your replies are essentially the same

Must be that darned echo chamber again.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Grave said:

So you're saying you don't actually know what an echo chamber is, you just thought it was a neat buzzword to throw around? Alrighty then.

2 minutes ago, Grave said:

As a member of gov you are a representative of your alliance.

6 hours ago, Grave said:

your echo chamber is just you flooding the fourms with Quack propaganda

Your coalition outnumbers ours more than 2:1.  Where's the posts from your side?  Surely, you guys could outnumber us on these forums.  But I suppose that would require having a sensible or truthful position, which you don't.  So instead, your side has been the one who have had to gag members (including one newbie who is still brown-nosing for your dumpster coalition even though he has been kicked from 3 different alliances of yours for speaking on the forums, lol).  That you come out here accusing our side of gagging members?  One of the silliest and most absurd things I have ever heard.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

On 11/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, Grave said:

Of course, because your unwarranted aggression has proven that that we should've just been open about us protecting eachother from getting rolled out of the game by Quack all along. /end sarcasm 

I realize that your whole brand in this thread has been disingenuous bullshit, but this may still be the most egregious.

12 hours ago, Grave said:

Doing a great job at Proving my echo chamber comment wrong I see.

Luckily for me, you don't get to decide if what I said is said on behalf of my alliance. I don't even get to claim I speak for the alliance, I don't even get to start wars, just win them. You seem to be intermixing FA and MA 

I know you have everyone not willing to use your propaganda gagged, along with everyone who has their own opinions And anyone who doesn't downvote for you  (remind you of anyone?) 

But TI allows a little more personal freedom.

Gag on these nuts bro

Every $yndicate member former, future, and current knows that if they wanna say something, they can say something and none of these !@#$ will be able to do anything about it

You can shove your echo chamber comment up your ass just to see what that gag order do bro got me fricked up. On @Akuryo bro.

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Haha 3
Lxr4VfE.png

14 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

Gag on these nuts bro

Every $yndicate member former, future, and current knows that if they wanna say something, they can say something and none of these !@#$ will be able to do anything about it

You can shove your echo chamber comment up your ass just to see what that gag order do bro got me fricked up. On @Akuryo bro.

Dude! We are all being civil here, no need for all that. I'm sure your alliance would agree. 

Just now, souparmon said:

Dude! We are all being civil here, no need for all that. I'm sure your alliance would agree. 

Also I speak for Quack, see my previous post 

Just now, souparmon said:

I'm being civil making sure that none of your alliance mates, especially your gov, is mistaking anyone of gagging.

It's in our best interest to make sure no one is gagging on anything and they can say what they want. I'm sure your alliance would agree.

Lxr4VfE.png

19 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

Gag on these nuts bro

20 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

You can shove your echo chamber comment up your ass just to see what that gag order do bro got me fricked up

We can argue and troll but that's just not classy. Everybody has been civil so far, you weren't. Just saying