[Bloc][DoW] Let the fun begin

AustinTX

2 minutes ago, Klassenkrieg said:

So what’s the point? Beating a dead horse then claiming victory over it?

That's one way of looking at it. However, another way is that we're keen to get on the action before they're actually a dead horse. 

There's no victory in this whatsoever. Even when Amarr are eventually zeroed. This is simply retribution that has been in the works for sometime, and it was easily preventable. Unfortunately, Amarr had not seized

the opportunity to take it, and continuously threatened us war without backing it up with any action. 

Vm is always an option when your team's beige expires  I'm sure we'll forget about you after a while. Then you can declare on us and see how long it takes for us to notice xx

Lions sit and wait. It's not personal, it's strategy. If you wanted to roll us you should've when you had the chance. Or did Alexio scare you guys too much? 

For a military alliance you sure pissed out when war with a weakened us was a prospect. 🤔

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Vander Lord said:

i mean i think the argument happened over a month ago. so no need to act tough. its fine kid noone will make fun of you if you just accept the truth.

I mean, you could well be talking to yourself there and I would be none the wiser 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinn said:

Vm is always an option when your team's beige expires  I'm sure we'll forget about you after a while. Then you can declare on us and see how long it takes for us to notice xx

Lions sit and wait. It's not personal, it's strategy. If you wanted to roll us you should've when you had the chance. Or did Alexio scare you guys too much? 

For a military alliance you sure pissed out when war with a weakened us was a prospect. 🤔

we never really considered declaring war on you. a part of it was was ataxio (i like that guy)  sure but we considered you friends and just moved on

its a political game too so i am not saying you are wrong to sieze the opportunity but atleast accept it lol. you would never attack us if we werent fighting swamp 

4 minutes ago, Cinn said:

and your leader VMed due to *pressure* of war sooooooo you might wanna not go on that topic for now

this thread is getting toxic. i like it

@Pegleg do you want to join the train too ?

• Upvote 2

Lol. Again with the assumptions. Didn't realise you and Luv were close? 

Luv has a lot of respect from a lot of people so I'd maybe cool it putting them on blast or else you'll piss off more people than you already have. 

2 minutes ago, Cinn said:

Lol. Again with the assumptions. Didn't realise you and Luv were close? 

Luv has a lot of respect from a lot of people so I'd maybe cool it putting them on blast or else you'll piss off more people than you already have. 

I think you have been playing PnW for about 2 months now? soyou should realise people with glass houses shouldn't throw stones on others. VM might be acceptable in your alliance but not in mine.

1 minute ago, Lord Vader said:

I already found guys with more then 2500 infra this is going to be fun. Welcome to the party.

#DrainTheSwamp

if you drain the swamp wouldn't that water just go to somewhere else and make a swamp there?

1 minute ago, Vander Lord said:

lol what

they have been in VM forever. we dont keep wardodgers like you guys

Lmao

What's the weather like up there? When you guys were spewing your guts out and begging for our friendship that was you on a course for war was it??

5 minutes ago, Vander Lord said:

VM might be acceptable in your alliance but not in mine.

Again, sometimes things take time and need to be set in motion. Not everything is about you guys? 
Also Idk who made you feel that important that you think our former leader left to avoid war with you, but I feel they've done you a grave disservice.

5 minutes ago, Vander Lord said:

if you drain the swamp wouldn't that water just go to somewhere else and make a swamp there?

No, we need water for the ducks, like duh. I hear some sneks like water too.

Edited by Lord Vader
Sorry not sorry

Peace in our time

5 minutes ago, ShanersUEC said:

You have angered the empire Prepared to get fricked up the butt by a syffeletic grizzly bear

Just some friendly feedback. Maybe a rename is in order. Amarr Duchy maybe, perhaps Amarr Kingdom. Amarr Empire just isn't fitting.

4 minutes ago, Cinn said:

Again, sometimes things take time and need to be set in motion. Not everything is about you guys? 
Also Idk who made you feel that important that you think our former leader left to avoid war with you, but I feel they've done you a grave disservice.

cuz egg boi is just that important.idk what to tell you

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

I don't know what this thread is about.

What I do know, though, is that it's mostly nonsense. 

YES.