Win a defensive Airstrike, gain planes?

Sweeeeet Ronny D

So Tommy boy launched an airstrike on me a few mins ago.

image.png.f4f430a22c380768433e038557901ce3.png

Why suicide all those planes, well that is a human bug, not a game bug...  but anyhoo, it looks like i lost 15 planes, so I figure I will go remedy this grave injustice, so i go to buy planes and this is what i see.

image.png.23b7a4cd26d18e899f710b4fb0aa6400.png

(look at those sweet funds! im rich!)

Looking at this screen it seem that i currently own 15 more planes than i can hold.  Now i have been eating my fair share of Nukes and missiles over the last few days (50% iron dome block rate? more like 25%...)  And I believe when a missile or nuke blows up a military building and you have max military, you lose however many units in that building, which would make it impossible to be above 100% production, which from the looks of this screen is I have 2805 and my max is 2790.  (i checked my city manager, and i have 186 hangers which works out to 2790 planes.)

So my thoughts here are either the game bugged and didnt destroy planes when i lost a hanger, or Thomas's airstrike was so terrible of an idea, that the game gave me 15 extra planes as a compensation for the waste of time.

(side note, i checked and all my cities have power, even tho I have lost 4 nuke power plants to nukes this war, whats up with that RNG...)

• Haha 2

• Administrators

So my thoughts here are either the game bugged and didnt destroy planes when i lost a hanger

I am pretty sure that's what happened, as someone else has reported this happening.

Refactoring the improvement destruction script is one of the items on my to-do list, it has never really worked perfectly.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link