A $yndicate question to Swamp

Prefonteen

6 minutes ago, Bollocks said:

Fist makes Inst look good in comparison lmao.

Go suck NPO’s teet in whatever other game they’re infesting now, as you’re clearly not playing this one.

It's really becoming clear at this point, when TS/TKR cant win an argument, they just try to bully you out LOL

This is pathetic.

I dont like the NPO, I always had a grudge against them from CN, more dishonest BS from T$ =/. I fortunately dont spend any time playing video games :P Though Cyberpunk 2077 will be the one I break my long fast for

image-asset.thumb.jpeg.cb90e89e3fb4eec4707040c0a8a016a6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Wait did you seriously accuse any of us of ad hom attacks after you have continually evaded the swear filters and referenced us competing in the Special Olympics multiple times? Go pound sand somewhere, dude.
Or message @Alex about turning off your VM timer so at least you can participate in the game instead of running away from us all. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Benfro said:

Wait did you seriously accuse any of us of ad hom attacks after you have continually evaded the swear filters and referenced us competing in the Special Olympics multiple times? Go pound sand somewhere, dude.
Or message @Alex about turning off your VM timer so at least you can participate in the game instead of running away from us all. 

Oh Ben, you dont know what an Ad hom actually is do you....

It isn't simply using profanity or calling people names LOL. It is attacking the person instead of the argument. If someone has a bad argument, it isn't fallacious logic to call them dumb after you have properly dealt with it LOL.

If I where to just call you stupid, that would be a ad hom. If combat your argument and expose that you dont know what an ad hom actually is, and call you stupid after, that's not an ad hom, heh.

How do you not know this basic stuff?

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Fist this is not having the effect you think it’s having man. Please, just go 😭😭😭

I mean, if you or anyone else is buying into parti's blatant lies and BS narratives, it's on them LOL. You guys just keep saying such stupid shit XD

I feel sympathy for what I saw in the other thread for some people falling prey to fallacious logic, but here, this is something else heh

I do feel sad about the state of TS though, it really used to be something special in my eyes, but it's member base seems to be teeming with abominable and derpy people now =/ It's culture seems to have gone in a very bad direction, and these people here on the forums are well bellow the standards we had in Pantheon when I lead it, it's a shame to see it like this.

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

and these people here on the forums are well bellow the standards we had in Pantheon when I lead it, it's a shame to see it like this.

weren't you in another thread or earlier in this one losing your shit that your only chosen high gov member at a point in time was actually an "arsehole"?

7 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

weren't you in another thread or earlier in this one losing your shit that your only chosen high gov member at a point in time was actually an "arsehole"?

To Batavias credit, he wasn't BSing and trying to bully people on the forums like these people :P . That is a trait he picked up after Pantheon

My flaw in Batavia was giving him far too much benefit of the doubt, well past the point where I should of removed him though. If he would of acted outwardly on the OWF like he does now, it would of saved me a lot of time I had to deal with him heh. I want to caution others against my own mistake with saying what I did.

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

To Batavias credit, he wasn't BSing and trying to bully people on the forums like these people :P . That is a trait he picked up after Pantheon

My flaw in Batavia was giving him far too much benefit of the doubt, well past the point where I should of removed him though. If he would of acted outwardly on the OWF like he does now, it would of saved me a lot of time I had to deal with him heh. I want to caution others against my own mistake with saying what I did.

maxresdefault.jpg

(Disclaimer, about you[r opinion]. in general. No one cares.)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

On 11/5/2020 at 8:14 AM, Prefonteen said:

Hello.

Given all the rhetoric about Quack's size and Swamp's supposed long-running perception of Quack as a threat, i'd like to open discussions on misconceptions that may exist between our respective alliances. I'd like to start this dialogue by requesting clarification on the following:

Quack has been of the impression that Swamp felt threatened by TCW and Rose/HM, respectively. Though t$ has long maintained its stance of scepticism towards Rose/HM, and had open dialogue with both parties regarding said scepticism, dialogue between t$ and Swamp on Swamp's fear of t$ has remained limited.

How does Swamp's longstanding fear for TCW and Rose, as evidenced by its multi-month campaign to get The $yndicate to hit Rose prior to and during your dogpile on TCW tie into what was perceived as a cordial relationship, and has our unwillingness to attack Rose during that period impacted your perception of quack as a threat?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Partisan, on behalf of The Board of Directors of The $yndicate

The snake has a top hat! :D | Snakes with hats, Pet snake, Cute reptiles

wait who are you again? Serious question

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Broke said:

Jeez dude.... whats with all the salt y'all throwing around.

Come on man, war is fun, war is the point of the game. This is all for shits and giggles, don't get all riled up over some game where you're supposed to have fun.

If you earnestly wanted a discussion you could've DMed Swamp leaders, although I'm 99% sure you've already been given the reason and you just wanna be an ass about it.

(smh alex why the swear filter)

Also if you don't like this post don't scream at your members to downvote thanks.

also nice meme @Grave
Or_Draw_25_05112020213311.jpg

Pal, war is fun, I love war. But the CB isn't for "shits and giggles" it's an attack and defamation of character of our alliance and also a false accusation that we are a hegemony planning to dominate the game as a repeat of what happened with NPO. We do want an earnest discussion and that's why it's out here on the forums for everyone to see so we can be transparent. 

I personally don't think Swamp really deserved what happened during this war, as for Rose....well I'm still waiting on a CB.

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

16 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I thought you where better at FA then this =/

than > then git gud bish

• Downvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

15 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

T$'s culture really did go to shit while Ive been out =/. I cant say I saw this thread going this way

I mean I love to attack tS and TKR any day of the week, and tbh this war didn't do it for me, so a future war with them will have to come eventually so I can finally settle my personal, ancient grudge. But for real, tS isn't that bad of an alliance and neither is TKR. however you are trolling a crap ton on the forums and you are a VM nation (Typical Pantheon amirite), not even involved in the war, and war dodged a crap ton of times. You pointed out your stats like they mean something (they don't). Come on mate, get out of VM and join the dogpile or just quietly exit. You just look silly.

Also nice that you only show infrastructure destroyed/received and loot/wars when your other stats provide a completely different picture. You have 629 ships destroyed, 9581 aircraft destroyed, 81,032 tanks wrecked, and 5,122,793 soldiers murdered. So really you were not fighting much as these stats show, probably some inactives? For comparison I have 1,042,063 tanks destroyed, 153,607 aircraft destroyed, 30,359,866 soldiers brutally executed.

statscalondia.jpg

As you can see I have won 35 less wars than you, but all my stats are far, far higher than yours. Most of these stats were from global wars, not really much from Arrgh raiding. It has been years since I was in Arrgh actively so your war stats don't really show that "you are the one doing the rolling". Tbh I have probably your same stats from this TKR dogpile alone.

So I checked the war stats page and I have in this war (5 wars) caused 1.36b of damage and looted 450m this war alone according to the stats. I can't seem to find any unit stats. And I'm not even close to the most active, best fighter in this war and am just a normie. So seriously if you post garbage stats like that and act like some military maverick then yeah I'm going to call bullshit. You don't have any wars lost because you VM before that can even happen.

• Upvote 2

If I'm allowed to be frank, stats only mean anything if the guy possessing them keeps it up once he's under; otherwise, it's just meaningless padding. I've seen too many people with ostensibly good stats just purple/roll over once they've been 0'd or dragged.

• Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

56 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I mean I love to attack tS and TKR any day of the week, and tbh this war didn't do it for me, so a future war with them will have to come eventually so I can finally settle my personal, ancient grudge. But for real, tS isn't that bad of an alliance and neither is TKR. however you are trolling a crap ton on the forums and you are a VM nation (Typical Pantheon amirite), not even involved in the war, and war dodged a crap ton of times. You pointed out your stats like they mean something (they don't). Come on mate, get out of VM and join the dogpile or just quietly exit. You just look silly.

Also nice that you only show infrastructure destroyed/received and loot/wars when your other stats provide a completely different picture. You have 629 ships destroyed, 9581 aircraft destroyed, 81,032 tanks wrecked, and 5,122,793 soldiers murdered. So really you were not fighting much as these stats show, probably some inactives? For comparison I have 1,042,063 tanks destroyed, 153,607 aircraft destroyed, 30,359,866 soldiers brutally executed.

statscalondia.jpg

As you can see I have won 35 less wars than you, but all my stats are far, far higher than yours. Most of these stats were from global wars, not really much from Arrgh raiding. It has been years since I was in Arrgh actively so your war stats don't really show that "you are the one doing the rolling". Tbh I have probably your same stats from this TKR dogpile alone.

So I checked the war stats page and I have in this war (5 wars) caused 1.36b of damage and looted 450m this war alone according to the stats. I can't seem to find any unit stats. And I'm not even close to the most active, best fighter in this war and am just a normie. So seriously if you post garbage stats like that and act like some military maverick then yeah I'm going to call bullshit. You don't have any wars lost because you VM before that can even happen.

Did you really just write four paragraphs about your warstat e-peen

• Haha 2

Le1AjCa.png