A $yndicate question to Swamp

Prefonteen

22 minutes ago, Devil said:

Well guys it was just a joke...!

Nothing serious

Considering I'm 95% sure you were in Camelot last war, a very, very bad joke to make.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Now onto your point: With how TKR handled itself in the peace talks, and the surrounding discussions, it was clear that their awful behavior was setting up the grounds for another unified war against them. You surely must be playing obtuse here if you claim you didn't see that.

Granted I don't pay much attention these days, however this appears to reference the last major war TKR was in i.e. GW14 (or whatever you want to call it)  You think TKR's behaviour was awful???  I think it is you being obtuse my friend haha.

Celer Et Audax

30 minutes ago, Etatsorp said:

Granted I don't pay much attention these days, however this appears to reference the last major war TKR was in i.e. GW14 (or whatever you want to call it)  You think TKR's behaviour was awful???  I think it is you being obtuse my friend haha.

He's talking about something that happened nearly 2 years ago now. Because this man who is rambling and ranting on the forums has not even played this game for almost that long.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

He's talking about something that happened nearly 2 years ago now. Because this man who is rambling and ranting on the forums has not even played this game for almost that long.

lol he has a rapidly shrinking audience for these worthless insights then.

• Upvote 2

Celer Et Audax

On 11/5/2020 at 2:43 PM, KiWilliam said:

"It was just a joke guys"

Just my personal recommendation ^

This post, unlike many others on the forums, aged well.

20 hours ago, Devil said:

Well guys it was just a joke...!

Nothing serious

• Haha 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

20 hours ago, Etatsorp said:

It was the Knightfall peace talks. It was the largest series of fa blunders Ive ever seen, adri straight up wouldn't even show up to talks she scheduled in it LOL.

19 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

TKR has always been a strong contender in these forum special Olympics,  it's sad to see some people in T$ trying to get a spot on the podium as well LOL

My points in this thread have been succinct, and when I gave a recounting of the events of Kayser's firing, it was not in a aimless or wild fashion. I moved from one peice of information to the next, in chronological order :P My words clearly do not meet the definition of a rant or rambling. If these concepts confuse you, you may just be derpy.

If you have graduated any level of schooling, I think it's clear you have received a fraudulent education.

Definition of ramble

(Entry 1 of 2)

intransitive verb

1a : to move aimlessly from place to place rambled through the little town
b : to explore idly After one rambles through the maps for a time … some overall impressions begin to emerge.— John Noble Wilford
2a : to talk or write in an aimless, erratic, and often long-winded fashion The hunk starts to ramble on and on, and the women seem quite annoyed.Monk Magazine
b : to be related or written in a long-winded or wandering fashion a story that rambles

verb
verb: rant; 3rd person present: rants; past tense: ranted; past participle: ranted; gerund or present participle: ranting
  1. speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.
    "she was still ranting on about the unfairness of it all"

• Haha 3

Jeez dude.... whats with all the salt y'all throwing around.

Come on man, war is fun, war is the point of the game. This is all for shits and giggles, don't get all riled up over some game where you're supposed to have fun.

If you earnestly wanted a discussion you could've DMed Swamp leaders, although I'm 99% sure you've already been given the reason and you just wanna be an ass about it.

(smh alex why the swear filter)

Also if you don't like this post don't scream at your members to downvote thanks.

also nice meme @Grave
Or_Draw_25_05112020213311.jpg

Edited by Broke
swear filter bad
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

It was the Knightfall peace talks. It was the largest series of fa blunders Ive ever seen, adri straight up wouldn't even show up to talks she scheduled in it LOL.

TKR has always been a strong contender in these forum special Olympics,  it's sad to see some people in T$ trying to get a spot on the podium as well LOL

My points in this thread have been succinct, and when I gave a recounting of the events of Kayser's firing, it was not in a aimless or wild fashion. I moved from one peice of information to the next, in chronological order :P My words clearly do not meet the definition of a rant or rambling. If these concepts confuse you, you may just be derpy.

If you have graduated any level of schooling, I think it's clear you have received a fraudulent education.

Definition of ramble

(Entry 1 of 2)

intransitive verb

1a : to move aimlessly from place to place rambled through the little town
b : to explore idly After one rambles through the maps for a time … some overall impressions begin to emerge.— John Noble Wilford
2a : to talk or write in an aimless, erratic, and often long-winded fashion The hunk starts to ramble on and on, and the women seem quite annoyed.Monk Magazine
b : to be related or written in a long-winded or wandering fashion a story that rambles

verb
verb: rant; 3rd person present: rants; past tense: ranted; past participle: ranted; gerund or present participle: ranting
  1. speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.
    "she was still ranting on about the unfairness of it all"

I saw you praising Kayser, and if you knew what that turncoat ended up doing at his stint as FA for T$ you would understand why I think anyone sitting here and praising Kayser for stuff he did 2 years after the fact is completely out of their mind! Hit me up on discord sometime and I'll fill you in because you missed a lot in that respect.

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg

34 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I saw you praising Kayser, and if you knew what that turncoat ended up doing at his stint as FA for T$ you would understand why I think anyone sitting here and praising Kayser for stuff he did 2 years after the fact is completely out of their mind! Hit me up on discord sometime and I'll fill you in because you missed a lot in that respect.

He missed a lot before that too :v

BrOQBND.jpg

16 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

So your last argument gets wrecked, and this is your new one? All I said here was that he his extremely competent at FA, and described how he was fricked over by TKR and described the awesome power of the TKR echo chamber. TKR's membership really will eat up anything their gov tells them, even something as blatantly scumbag as that. The same narrative just circles round and round and round heh

Now, in the other thread, where I pointed out Batavia's lie, I did mention my high opinion of Kayser. I do respect the man. You however, constantly warp things and bullshit to suit your narrative, and I think the amount of salt I would have to shove in my face when I listened to your accounting of what happened after would ruin it's taste LOL. I'd be insane to take anything you say at face value

1 hour ago, Broke said:

Jeez dude.... whats with all the salt y'all throwing around.

It's all just FA heh

@The God Emperor of Mankind mate I do believe you are living in the past.  I wasn't here for knightfall, and neither was the majority of the current TKR membership.  You clearly have an axe to grind about whatever nonsense you were involved in back then, but I think you've well and truly missed your chance to resolve it by now.  I do not think your perspective on historical events has anything to do stuff right now.  Perhaps focus on the here-and-now my friend 😉

Celer Et Audax

1 minute ago, Etatsorp said:

@The God Emperor of Mankind mate I do believe you are living in the past.  I wasn't here for knightfall, and neither was the majority of the current TKR membership.  You clearly have an axe to grind about whatever nonsense you were involved in back then, but I think you've well and truly missed your chance to resolve it by now.  I do not think your perspective on historical events has anything to do stuff right now.  Perhaps focus on the here-and-now my friend 😉

image.thumb.png.83b7133fc548ab222b7b85f647ad1531.png

what?  perma-vm nation living in the past? inconceivable!

• Haha 1

gg-fu-banner.png

9 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Here is my 1st comment in this thread.

TKR sphere in ontrack to the special Olympics gold yet again!

Me: Came here talking about the current state of things
TKR/TS: Ignores that and goes into the past
Me: I reply about the past
TKR/TS: YOU ARE ONLY TAKING ABOUT THE PAST, THIS IS THE PRESENT. WE DON'T WANT YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON HISTORICAL EVENTS.

HOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY FFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKK Hahahahahaah. You guys are -nuts-. I can now take a guess as to why the game is rolling you right now.

I really didn't have to do much to argue against you all, I really just set down my sword and you all jumped on the pointy end LOL.

>"TKR sphere in ontrack to the special Olympics gold yet again!"

Seriously dude, grow the hell up and get off the forums. 

You're not even an active member of this game, so why you felt the need to come on here, spew out a bunch of garbage and inappropriate insults at TKR, trying to justify them being rolled out of the game is beyond me. Frankly, your legacy in this game is ghastly and you're just making yourself look even more foolish, move on. You don't have an ounce of credibility. 

• Upvote 6

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

32 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

>"TKR sphere in ontrack to the special Olympics gold yet again!"

Seriously dude, grow the hell up and get off the forums. 

You're not even an active member of this game, so why you felt the need to come on here, spew out a bunch of garbage and inappropriate insults at TKR, trying to justify them being rolled out of the game is beyond me. Frankly, your legacy in this game is ghastly and you're just making yourself look even more foolish, move on. You don't have an ounce of credibility. 

A strawman Fallacy, and another one falls on the sword.

I in no way justified anyone, let alone TKR, being rolled from the game.

As anyone can see, my insults and assessments are accurate. If you dont like being called bad things, dont do bad things.

On 11/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I think it would be foolish of Swamp to continue to discuss this topic with you, when you have been arguing in such bad faith this entire time. If you want to understand their reasons for the war, they have gone into them in great detail already. I dont see how them giving you more opportunity to twist things would be appropriate or in their interests.

I sometimes wonder if it was TKR's Echo chamber that truly ended up making half the game or so feel like they needed to roll them out the game, because convo was meaningless. If that indeed was the root cause, I would suggest they learn from the past, not repeat it.

In my 1st post, I pointed out their current echochamber problem, and was telling them of it's possible adverse effects. I was literally giving them advice on avoiding getting rolled. Look at the stupid shit you all are saying, it's a very real FA liability. People dont like working with scum.

49 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Here is my 1st comment in this thread.

TKR sphere in ontrack to the special Olympics gold yet again!

Me: Came here talking about the current state of things
TKR/TS: Ignores that and goes into the past
Me: I reply about the past
TKR/TS: YOU ARE ONLY TAKING ABOUT THE PAST, THIS IS THE PRESENT. WE DON'T WANT YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON HISTORICAL EVENTS.

HOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY FFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKK Hahahahahaah. You guys are -nuts-. I can now take a guess as to why the game is rolling you right now.

I really didn't have to do much to argue against you all, I really just set down my sword and you all jumped on the pointy end LOL.

And in my most recent post, I mentioned that you guys are being rolled. I in no way said that you should be rolled out of the game

Will this insanity ever end? LOL.

The behavior from your side is nothing less then abominable.

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
  • Like 1

Yeah uhh, fist- you're pretty much trainwrecking here.

@swamp- still no elaborations. Unfortunate. Can you send an actual representative instead of dragging fist back out of inactivity and siccing him on every thread your name is dropped in to screech about things he doesn't know about? It's  not a pretty sight.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Fist please come back so we can roll you again.

Until then, shut up man lmaooooo What? did people send you here to derail the thread? This is Trump-level dodging.

760848270_Roll2.jpg.42d6d52812138b9e69ec783f409564ed.jpg2129786383_Rolling3.png.33a31449dd96ed48bd44c468b8f6be6c.png

And here is some tin foil for your conspiracy theories, noone sent me LOL
Tin-Foil.jpg.bb66e672d9932dbb37f3bb630302239a.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Yeah uhh, fist- you're pretty much trainwrecking here.

@swamp- still no elaborations. Unfortunate. Can you send an actual representative instead of dragging fist back out of inactivity and siccing him on every thread your name is dropped in to screech about things he doesn't know about? It's  not a pretty sight.

Can you look at the sea of retardation your sphere has vomited up, and honestly say that? I really hope that isn't the case...please tell me you didn't take the sock when Leopold tried to pass it along to you....

The idea that they are dragging me back is a lie. The claim that they are siccing me on anyone is a lie. With you lying all the time, to paint bullshit narratives, I cant blame anyone for not wanting to deal with you.

You dodged this point twice, do you not dispute it then? Though after your last post, I think it would be hard to.

On 11/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I think it would be foolish of Swamp to continue to discuss this topic with you, when you have been arguing in such bad faith this entire time. If you want to understand their reasons for the war, they have gone into them in great detail already. I dont see how them giving you more opportunity to twist things would be appropriate or in their interests.

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Can you look at the sea of retardation your sphere has vomited up, and honestly say that? I really hope that isn't the case...please tell me you didn't take the sock when Leopold tried to pass it along to you....Don't think your distraction worked though:

You dodged this point twice, do you not dispute it then?

So the way this usually goes fist, is that you bring foward evidence -logs, screenshots etc- or, failing that, a logical and consistent narrative, to support your claims.

You have done neither. Your posturing and insult-slinging is rendered ineffectual by your utter lack of coherence. You have brought forward nothing but an opinion based on your misremembrances of 2-3 years old events that have no bearing on the leadup to this war. You are neither a credible source, nor a relevant party to the political machinations that culminated in the coalition against quack being prepared. Ergo, you are not going to be dignified with an in-depth response.

I will wait for Swamp to bring forward anything of note.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif