A $yndicate question to Swamp

Prefonteen

Well I don't speak on behalf of either Swamp or even TI. But as mentioned before, if any other bloc in the game decided to kill another bloc, the rest of the game could still stop them even after that war ended. 

With regards to Quack, if even 12 hours after a blitz on another bloc you decided to try to kill that bloc, it would be unlikely we could stop you. 

Once your targets military is defeated you could fight the rest of the game while sitting on that enemy. 

Lastly , if TKR and T$  split their spheres when everyone else in the game expected them to do so and Swamp didn't, it would very rightfully be Swamp being hit by the rest of the game and not Quack. 

Edited by Grave
Grammar error
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Just now, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Look at the hegemony actions here, tS reaching out to the other largest sphere in the game trying to solidify their power base and become untouchable.  Looks like our fears are well realized.   Doesn't even bother reaching out to us or Rose, just Swamp, because why have a bloc of 1000 nations when you can have one of 2000 nations.

I am on to you snake.

DING DING DING SHAME SHAME - YouTube

Please don't try to derail this dialogue with your baseless  accusations. This thread does not concern you, pixelwhale.

Just now, Grave said:

Well I don't speak on behalf of either Swamp or even TI. But as mentioned before, if any other bloc in the game  and decided kill another bloc, the rest of the game could still stop them even after that war ended. 

With regards to Quack, if even 12 hours after a blitz on another bloc you decided to try to kill that bloc, it would be unlikely we could stop you. 

Once your targets military is defeated you could fight the rest of the game while sitting on that enemy. 

Lastly , if TKR and T$  split their spheres when everyone else in the game expected them to do so and Swamp didn't, it would very rightfully be Swamp being hit by the rest of the game and not Quack. 

I'm more interested in hearing your thoughts on why you felt the need to try to push t$ to war with Rose, and how your justification of growing swamp to quack sizes through treaty additions rhymes with your supposed focus on rose/HM/TCW, rather than quack's size. Why is your diplomatic rhetoric misaligned with your actions over the past year?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

43 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Hello.

Given all the rhetoric about Quack's size and Swamp's supposed long-running perception of Quack as a threat, i'd like to open discussions on misconceptions that may exist between our respective alliances. I'd like to start this dialogue by requesting clarification on the following:

Quack has been of the impression that Swamp felt threatened by TCW and Rose/HM, respectively. Though t$ has long maintained its stance of scepticism towards Rose/HM, and had open dialogue with both parties regarding said scepticism, dialogue between t$ and Swamp on Swamp's fear of t$ has remained limited.

How does Swamp's longstanding fear for TCW and Rose, as evidenced by its multi-month campaign to get The $yndicate to hit Rose prior to and during your dogpile on TCW tie into what was perceived as a cordial relationship, and has our unwillingness to attack Rose during that period impacted your perception of quack as a threat?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Partisan, on behalf of The Board of Directors of The $yndicate

The snake has a top hat! :D | Snakes with hats, Pet snake, Cute reptiles

Interesting thoughts there my friend. I look forward to seeing more of you :)

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Please don't try to derail this dialogue with your baseless  accusations. This thread does not concern you, pixelwhale.

I'm more interested in hearing your thoughts on why you felt the need to try to push t$ to war with Rose, and how your justification of growing swamp to quack sizes through treaty additions rhymes with your supposed focus on rose/HM/TCW, rather than quack's size. Why is your diplomatic rhetoric misaligned with your actions over the past year?

In your OP you state " i'd like to open discussions on misconceptions that may exist between our respective alliances." Misconception is an understatement, I don't know what pushing you are talking about but Swamp definitely didn't need to push Quack into treating Camelot and anyone allied to them like 2nd class citizens for months after GW14, that was entirely your FA mistake, I also wonder how you think the always present threat of war is comparable to your bloc being a threat to the game itself. 

" your justification to grow swamp to Quack's size"  we can talk about our justification when you provide any justification for remaining the size that you are. Meet us halfway instead of taking two steps backwards and calling us over to you. 

7 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Bait

I think it would be foolish of Swamp to continue to discuss this topic with you, when you have been arguing in such bad faith this entire time. If you want to understand their reasons for the war, they have gone into them in great detail already. I dont see how them giving you more opportunity to twist things would be appropriate or in their interests.

I sometimes wonder if it was TKR's Echo chamber that truly ended up making half the game or so feel like they needed to roll them out the game, because convo was meaningless. If that indeed was the root cause, I would suggest they learn from the past, not repeat it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

3 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I think it would be foolish of Swamp to continue to discuss this topic with you, when you have been arguing in such bad faith this entire time. If you want to understand their reasons for the war, they have gone into them in great detail already. I dont see how them giving you more opportunity to twist things would be appropriate or in their interests.

I sometimes wonder if it was TKR's Echo chamber that truly ended up making half the game or so feel like they needed to roll them out the game, because convo was meaningless. If that indeed was the root cause, I would suggest they learn from the past, not repeat it.

Yeah, let's blame TKR for IQ trying to roll them out of the game.

You're not even close to making sense anymore, nor is it particularly tasteful. I advise you to let swamp speak for itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

15 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Is that why you chose TKR to join when you returned to the game? And worked hard in low gov and were contributing to our community? Before you became delusional and left to save an already failed alliance?

Fist, we were once friends. You literally brought me into this game. Do yourself a favor and either come back, engage in the community, and share insights or stay in VM forever. There’s no place for you to chime in after years of having your head in the sand while sitting in VM and having no idea the context of your words. 

Edited by Benfro
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Yeah, let's blame TKR for IQ trying to roll them out of the game.

You're not even close to making sense anymore, nor is it particularly tasteful. I advise you to let swamp speak for itself.

You ignored my point on how it  would be foolish of Swamp to continue to discuss this topic with you, when you have been arguing in such bad faith this entire time.

Do you not dispute that?

Now onto your point: With how TKR handled itself in the peace talks, and the surrounding discussions, it was clear that their awful behavior was setting up the grounds for another unified war against them. You surely must be playing obtuse here if you claim you didn't see that.

37 minutes ago, Benfro said:

Is that why you chose TKR to join when you returned to the game? And worked hard in low gov and were contributing to our community? Before you became delusional and left to save an already failed alliance?

Fist, we were once friends. You literally brought me into this game. Do yourself a favor and either come back, engage in the community, and share insights or stay in VM forever. There’s no place for you to chime in after years of having your head in the sand while sitting in VM and having no idea the context of your words. 

Hello Ben, what you said has nothing to do with my earlier post whatso ever, but I am in a sentimental mood, so I'll chat with you here for a bit.

I really did, and still do like TKR as an alliance. I think I said it in TKR gov chat once, and I was earnest, when I said TKR was the type of alliance that I always wanted Pantheon to be. I didn't realize the echo chamber and how crazy people there could be until that fricked up shit happened to Kaiser.

I dont think many on the outside understand, so i'll go into it briefly. Kaiser was their head of FA at the time, and he was committed to a multi sphere world. He had the idea to bring NPO into the fold and away from IQ, which TCL, the leader at the time approved. Kaiser, being extremely competent at FA, actually managed to do this. He actually managed to get NPO to agree to break up IQ, in a time where a multi sphere world like the one we have today was a fantasy. It one one of the most impressive FA moves in this games history. When it was all agreed upon, and TKR was to sign the lead up treaty to the deal, IC found out about this, and did everything in his power to torpedo this. IC is a force of nature, and it didn't take him long to do so ha. From my point of view at the time, I liked what IC did, I also really didn't like the NPO from what they did in CN. I think I even told IC I didnt approve of the NPO idea when he was making his huge play. The fricked up part came right after, when, they made a huge post to the membership, that made it seem like Kaiser went rogue and that they had to remove him over it. It was BEYOND fricked up. It was the only move to do when they dick a high gov member that hard though, Kaiser would of wrecked their narrative in house if given the chance. I didnt like Kaiser at that point in time, but I'm not dumb AF, and I think I was the only person who could see the blatant BS that had just happened. People ate it up. That was my first encounter with the TKR echo chamber, and I didnt grasp its significance until much later

I dont like that aspect of TKR, and while it has massive IA benefits, I think it has unintended terminal FA consequences.

I got Pantheon to a peak of #2, with over 70 people on deck to bltz for the war(I think we had well over 150 members), and excellent milcom organization. We had a fantastic WC, you are out of your mind if you think of it as a failed alliance.

I truly hope I never play this game again, while Alex has done an excellent job with the game itself, the community ruins it IMO.

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, PhantomThiefB said:

Inb4 TyrionLannister comes in with a "I didn't know, I wasn't part of these talks. I'm the leader of TI, but I don't participate in anything."

Why would Tyrion need to know about anything in his alliance? His government promised him cities - what happens to get him cities doesn't matter - so long as he's still getting cities. 

Edited by CitrusK
Forum man bad and deleted the content and sent a "W"
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Unironically Praising Kayser

By my calculations, this was 3 TKR Hegemony narratives back.   I'm just trying to focus on the current "TKR Hegemony."  Thanks for understanding, man.

• Like 1