Glitched Attacks/MAP calculations

Hughes

(Reposted here because I accidentally posted in Tech Support)

It seems that Military Action Point deduction after doing attacks is broken. 

So, I had a war that I thought I was safe from being defeated in, here is the war card from 11:44 pm game time:

image.png.922e583a6c1feecb01969404d0fce271.png

52 resistance is too much to take down in one series of attacks, even with 3 successful navals, costing 12 MAPs and doing 42 resistance. He only had 4 MAPs after daychange, but soon after daychange, I receive a notification saying that "Lawnistan has defeated you in war," and notifications that he had naval attacked me three times and did a ground for the beige.

image.thumb.png.f93033cc5c3825e2db98d863baba57f9.png

I checked war timeline to confirm. Sure enough, he only should have had 4 Military Action Points, but was able to do attacks that should have cost 15 MAPs within only a couple minutes and was able to defeat me. I know this was a problem earlier this year or last year, where players could spam naval attacks to do a ton of attacks and even defeat instantly at once without having the required MAPs, this looks pretty similar to that.

Edit: this happened to someone else in the same war, looks like he was intentionally abusing the glitch

Edited by Hughes

forumsig.png

Just carrying this over from the old post since apparently Hughes doesn't know how 2 forum:

The same glitch occurred to me twice in a war against the same defender (i opened a ticket after the first instance) and I have seen it on multiple other occasions during the recent global conflict.

• Administrators

Thank you, we are working on a fix. Moving to Tech Support as this is a bug, not a report against a player for violation of the game rules

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

14 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

is this also part of the glitch where you run an attack and the game doesnt actually record the damage or action so you have to do it again?

That's a different bug afaik and more serious. Last I checked, it was because of emojis in nation leader titles, lol