New War Range

ETDR CJ

Are you sick of being attacked by nations 2 cities ahead of you with max military? So I propose a new system for war range is implemented. Rather than just nation score, there needs to be more factors to your war range. Those factors being cities, military capabilities, and standing military. The fact a city 20 could raid me right now really annoys me as a newer member of P&W, and I’d enjoy to see this change that could change the experience of the entire game for the better.

Any suggestions? Let me know with a reply.

Edited by ETDR CJ
I forgot to add something
  • Downvote 8

No. The current range system will already do that if you don't keep max military (Note: Current system is you can declare from +75% to -25% of your range). If you're less than 16 cities and a c20 can attack you, that's because you have other factors increasing their score, especially if they're max military. If you need military, there's always beige and preparing, which can both get you to max military.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4.png

39 minutes ago, Solomon Ben-David said:

No. The current range system will already do that if you don't keep max military (Note: Current system is you can declare from +75% to -25% of your range). If you're less than 16 cities and a c20 can attack you, that's because you have other factors increasing their score, especially if they're max military. If you need military, there's always beige and preparing, which can both get you to max military.

I am a city 14, wasn’t even fully militarized, and was attacked by a city 16 fully militarized with more Infra in each city. There is an issue with that as there is NO chance in hell that I am able to fight back.

5 minutes ago, ETDR CJ said:

I am a city 14, wasn’t even fully militarized, and was attacked by a city 16 fully militarized with more Infra in each city. There is an issue with that as there is NO chance in hell that I am able to fight back.

I'm a city 23 and was declared on by a city 29.
So is life

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marco Polo said:

Why are you afraid of people having 2 more cities than you when you can easily beat them if you use correct strategy. I beaten people with 2-3 cities larger than me and I think the current military war range is perfect as is.

I’ve beaten people with 6+ cities more than me, still doesn’t change the fact that the war range should be based off of other factors rather than those of today.

59 minutes ago, epsteindidntkillhimself said:

@ETDR CJ if you weren't triple slotted right now i would roll you out of spite. count yourself as a lucky guy.

Ok cool 

• Downvote 1