[DoW] Look What You Made Me Do

Vexz

7 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Your lane has been correct, but you failed to stayed in it during the first lap. 🤔

Stepping out of the analogy: Is there any reason besides your secret agreement why you've involved yourself?

Invalid question, care to try again? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We made a declaration similar to how partisan does with the exception of his most recent declaration in recent history. You would like to discuss our CB, more than welcome to use the numerous channels of communication we have. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

1 minute ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

We made a declaration similar to how partisan does with the exception of his most recent declaration in recent history. You would like to discuss our CB, more than welcome to use the numerous channels of communication we have. 

To clarify how far back are you citing here as an excuse not to give a public CB lol. 4 years?

C0r3Fye.png

36 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Im literally known for my Walls of Text on CB justification Abbas.

Miss me with that sh. lmao

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Smith said:

I can see why Rose usually avoids the OWF :v

Gifs take a lot out of a man, forgive me for my absence. :(

Anyways, been a while, hi! Something something, dolla dolla bills, something something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FddeIrY.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Its because @Redarmy went to TKR instead of Rose isn't it. You can tell me, nobody will know.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 hours ago, Bezzers said:

Its because @Redarmy went to TKR instead of Rose isn't it. You can tell me, nobody will know.

Finally, someone on the right track here.

Geographically, we're so very close. But emotionally? The distance is vast. :( 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478ipn6vdebvc6bi8hqt

• Like 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

@Cooper_ it 100% would not have been close and the only people claiming it would have been are the same people dodging their own attempts to go 350 v 1000. 

The blitz in this hypothetical world you speak of would have continued and KOd hedge (save some super whale stragglers you can now harpoon at your leisure), leaving essentially a Quack v Swamp 1v1. Wherein the majority of Swamps upper tier is already dead (TCW) or is not exactly anything more than a speed bump. 

As has already been established elsewhere, no one, not even swamp themselves, thinks they could actually win a 1v1 against Quack. Indeed it has already been explained that the only way your claimed matchup would be a toss up, is with you as the actual defender. Infact that's true of any offensive situation bar the ones where you end up fighting literally every sphere either by hitting them intentionally or by way of the reality we walk now. 

Please quitthe disingenuous "it would've been so fair though!" Crap, nobody believes it, or even thinks you believe it. You think anybody here actually believes the likes of Shiho and Theo and TKR cause I actually don't really know your Milcom atm, believe that they stood any actual chance of defeat after, by their own word, "taking out the most dangerous link first?" Of course not. You knew what the results would be if it played that way, and that was the entire intent and point, itself proven by how beat up HM actually got anyway despite Rose and Swamp both coming in. It's perfectly fine that you knew that, it means you have milcom that is aware of how many toes they have which is a rarer skill than you'd think. 

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

@Cooper_ it 100% would not have been close and the only people claiming it would have been are the same people dodging their own attempts to go 350 v 1000. 

The blitz in this hypothetical world you speak of would have continued and KOd hedge (save some super whale stragglers you can now harpoon at your leisure), leaving essentially a Quack v Swamp 1v1. Wherein the majority of Swamps upper tier is already dead (TCW) or is not exactly anything more than a speed bump. 

As has already been established elsewhere, no one, not even swamp themselves, thinks they could actually win a 1v1 against Quack. Indeed it has already been explained that the only way your claimed matchup would be a toss up, is with you as the actual defender. Infact that's true of any offensive situation bar the ones where you end up fighting literally every sphere either by hitting them intentionally or by way of the reality we walk now. 

Please quitthe disingenuous "it would've been so fair though!" Crap, nobody believes it, or even thinks you believe it. You think anybody here actually believes the likes of Shiho and Theo and TKR cause I actually don't really know your Milcom atm, believe that they stood any actual chance of defeat after, by their own word, "taking out the most dangerous link first?" Of course not. You knew what the results would be if it played that way, and that was the entire intent and point, itself proven by how beat up HM actually got anyway despite Rose and Swamp both coming in. It's perfectly fine that you knew that, it means you have milcom that is aware of how many toes they have which is a rarer skill than you'd think. 

I think that as someone who sits in our internal channels, I can safely assert that Shiho and Theo are actually realistic. They noted various concerns and risks, and we collectively sought to minimize them.

They have at no point asserted that the war was a sure win, even if Rose (or swamp) stayed out.

They also understood however, that fighting all, at once, was pretty much a dogpile. Doesn't mean we are going to roll over. 😃

os9LcJK.gif

lol. besides the propaganda about the HM plot, are cooper and parti actually on the same page? 

cause it sounds like parti started this war to preserve t$ sphere's position rather than as a tool to negotiate a more balanced orbis. 

anywho, love the war regardless, peace is boring, but i'm not sure why this is war is necessary to bring swamp to the table about possible downsizing. hasn't the idea of TKR/t$ split been brought up countless times before?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Borg said:

lol. besides the propaganda about the HM plot, are cooper and parti actually on the same page? 

cause it sounds like parti started this war to preserve t$ sphere's position rather than as a tool to negotiate a more balanced orbis. 

anywho, love the war regardless, peace is boring, but i'm not sure why this is war is necessary to bring swamp to the table about possible downsizing. hasn't the idea of TKR/t$ split been brought up countless times before?

This might be revolutionary to you, but different individuals sometimes have different motivations and thought processes. TKR has hisorically been a bit more idealistic than t$. Rose and TKR as I understand have spent a good bit of time discussing their ideals of a multisphere Orbis. Though the details of those conversations are fairly unknown to me, I deduce this from the compromises t$ has had to find with TKR to create a functioning and aligned sphere.

What occurred this war does not rhyme with TKR's (and our) view of what the parties involved have thusfar propagated to stand for, and so that is being brought up. It's not that complicated.

The idea of a TKR/t$ split has been brought up, yes, and there are long conversations I'm more than willing to have with you on that subject. I'll note that we took plenty of precautions to limit our size in response to the hegemonic concerns of some parties. These precautions directly handicapped us when it became apparent that y'all had it out for us anyway.

So perhaps not screeching about the evils of TKR/t$ the moment NPO deleted, before we had any time to reassess what that deletion meant, or perhaps acknowledging that we were trying to play ball with your minisphere ideals would've made us more receptive to your demands for us to split up in the face of your hostility.

Lastly i'll note that had we split up, both t$ and TKR would have found themselves forced to either cede complete control to other ambitious powers (HM for example would have been unbeatable in the upper tier, and swamp/rose/TCW would all have outnumbered us individually at various points in time), or latch on with one of you, creating a new dominant power bloc.

I guess i'm just not seeing a realistic justification for your moral outrage over our size. Feel free to dm me if you have any serious intention to work with us, rather than isolate and roll us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

different opinions eh. lol fair. Though I thought blocs usually tried to have a shared FA vision. 

And yeah, I think it was mentioned t$ turned down e.g. Fark. can't remember the others, but wsa this done because they were incompetent, or because you were worried about becoming e.g. 4x (instead of only 3x) larger than hedge? 

I will say that I don't have it out for t$. though tbf your size has been problematic in the past when e.g. our prot was an IQ beachhead or some such and you countered counters. Or rolling over color issues. Or Aurora threatening to counter counters on occasion, and having to back down. etc. 

404 had considered signing trying to sign with TKR at one point (as leaked in our gov logs), though politics as they were lead us to join hedge where we've grown to like.  

Uh, i'm probably not the best person to vent about the moral outrage. tbh I don't actually care that much, since i'm not a decision maker for those kinds of things. I'm just here enjoying the drama / war. I also love arguing, as you can probably tell.

44 minutes ago, Borg said:

different opinions eh. lol fair. Though I thought blocs usually tried to have a shared FA vision. 

And yeah, I think it was mentioned t$ turned down e.g. Fark. can't remember the others, but wsa this done because they were incompetent, or because you were worried about becoming e.g. 4x (instead of only 3x) larger than hedge? 

I will say that I don't have it out for t$. though tbf your size has been problematic in the past when e.g. our prot was an IQ beachhead or some such and you countered counters. Or rolling over color issues. Or Aurora threatening to counter counters on occasion, and having to back down. etc. 

404 had considered signing trying to sign with TKR at one point (as leaked in our gov logs), though politics as they were lead us to join hedge where we've grown to like.  

Uh, i'm probably not the best person to vent about the moral outrage. tbh I don't actually care that much, since i'm not a decision maker for those kinds of things. I'm just here enjoying the drama / war. I also love arguing, as you can probably tell.

If you hadn't noticed, I'm fond of arguing too 😛

I csn understand you finding our size problematic when there is a direct conflict of interest over protectorate, and I can even appreciate moving based off of that. 

I suppose that my point is that that is a wholly different picture than "evil quack hegemony that is strangling the game".  

If you sought to take out what you viewed as a threat, that's cool. We did the same after we hit those logs. The hurr durr surrounding it is something we have contested. :)

• Like 2

os9LcJK.gif