[DoW]Planes go BRRRR

Exar Kun -George

2 minutes ago, Malakai said:

You took what wasn’t yours and received a standard punitive retaliatory measure used throughout Orbis.  Your first infraction during your initial Arrgh membership can (and most likely has been) overlooked, but repeat offenses by your own admission diminishes your argument.

The ignorance of not checking your targets is a little comical, but Adrienne is well known for her mercy. The fact you rejected the terms means you were definitely not entitled to any form of leniency as you had already received and abandoned it. Your plight is self induced and your anger is misplaced. 

There is more to life that sitting in the corner brooding about what may have been. Sound the horn. Sharpen the blades. Issue the orders. Perhaps if you can satisfy this blood lust so you can finally move past it and get on with your life.

I didn't attack TKR for like 2 entire years since I joined Rose almost immediately afterwards of that raid on TKR. So sure I "rejected" the terms of the agreement to not raid them. And about not checking targets, sometimes I get too gung-ho and don't look at their nation header. I just see 0 land army and I see the $$$.

And I did move past it, and fought IQ for the last few years. And now they are dead. Like if this war didn't happen I'd just probably be in Arrgh raiding TKR again anyways. Anyways I think you really have an issue with Arrgh, you want to hit me or maybe Arrgh to satisfy your blood lust?

11 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Aye. On a personal level I do understand why you're savoring getting one over TKR (and t$ perhaps). No issue from me there.

We're a bit miffed at the hegemon stuff being pushed as a justification for what is essentially a cynical play involving a few backstabs. Now i'm known to have made a cynical play or two of my own, so oh well on that. IQ stuff rubs us wrong though.

Fair, when I was in Rose gov I tried to get Rose to sign NPO since I thought it would be good to get a strong ally and mend our strained relationships and reduce toxicity (I got shot down pretty quickly lol). Then tS did it instead and afterwards all that toxic shit happened and the war. So I can understand not wanting to be compared to IQ, the worst bloc that was in this game, especially when both TKR and tS fought them. I like to troll now and then but there is no way either alliance can be compared to IQ.

So yeah, dogpiles normal, NPO bad, Arrgh good and all that. Too bad we never really got to do anything in Hogwarts. ;)

12 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Fair, when I was in Rose gov I tried to get Rose to sign NPO since I thought it would be good to get a strong ally and mend our strained relationships and reduce toxicity (I got shot down pretty quickly lol). Then tS did it instead and afterwards all that toxic shit happened and the war. So I can understand not wanting to be compared to IQ, the worst bloc that was in this game, especially when both TKR and tS fought them. I like to troll now and then but there is no way either alliance can be compared to IQ.

So yeah, dogpiles normal, NPO bad, Arrgh good and all that. Too bad we never really got to do anything in Hogwarts. ;)

Not for a lack of trying! ;)

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

16 hours ago, Pubstomper said:

Coming from the alliance that felt it necessary to dogpile on arrgh for 10 months. Yeah you sure are the dogpile champs. 

Here is a brief summary of TKR being the dogpile champ:

- Anti-Piracy war on arrgh

- Compass war (431 nations fighting 34)

- Bank Heist (91 nations fighting 6)

- The Nothinging (15 nations of CoS getting rolled by you and friends for a month)

- Sparta/Grumpy war (due to very high tiering this one isn't as bad, your side had 32 nations fighting 18)

- Radiant Crusade (another time you rolled arrgh, this time just with HBE you had 164 nations fighting 57)

- Papers Please (You fought with 880 members to 148)

- Stop Online Piracy (another time you rolled arrgh, 152 nations to 99)

There is nothing wrong with a dogpile, a large part of wars is how much you can set up to be in your favor before the conflict breaks out, and often times it does result in someone betraying someone but thats part of the politics. Don't play victim to something you consistently take part in across your entire alliance history. If anything, I would argue that you single handedly made arrgh the champs of getting dogpiled. 

All of these (sans the tail end of an arrgh campaign) were before my time and I’m coming up on 3 years. Let it go, bro. 

Edited by Miller
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Roberts said:

TKR's and Arrgh's relationship is more like a 50 Shades of Grey movie than a history of conflict... It just gets us going

don’t tell them about our safe word!!

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:05 PM, Azazel said:

Acknowledging the fact that Quack shows no signs of breaking and dismantling the hegemonic power they created, a kind of power they had both claimed to hate prior, Camelot has been put in a position where we feel we have no choice but to bring forth our Kingdom’s Complaints and Grievances.

Complaints and Grievances.

• Quack’s existence as a hegemonic power, showing no signs of relenting their stranglehold of the game's politics.

TL;DR: Once we fought with a hegemonic power, today we atone and unite against one

Really?

Honestly, I sat on this post for about 10 minutes, before just giving up on any further reply.

• Haha 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

I know for a fact Quack turned down Fark, DB, and tCW because we didn't want to tmany treaties. So the whole CB is a little ironic considering it was mostly HM-Rose-Swamp sphere who were trying to consolidate a mega sphere.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 hour ago, James II said:

I know for a fact Quack turned down Fark, DB, and tCW because we didn't want to tmany treaties they are terrible. So the whole CB is a little ironic considering it was mostly HM-Rose-Swamp sphere who were trying to consolidate a mega sphere.

I mean you don't need to be nice at this point.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Can we take a moment to step away from arrgh and admire the hypocrisy of this DoW?

I feel it's gone under-noticed.

This DoW is going to be remembered for a long time for truly legendary levels of hypocrisy and unintentional irony.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

@Insert Name Here Thank you for the honest and insightful assessment. I agree with you 100% on this and I applaud your willingness to say things that may not be completely in line with your sphere's narrative. It's a refreshing thing to see. 

This is the sorry ass alliance that got their second in command, @Epi shook af by a random reroll that didn't even participate in the war he was clowning them on

I do applaud an entry to a dogpile with a positive Net 😄

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

On 11/2/2020 at 12:08 AM, Insert Name Here said:

PS: whoever is doing it, please stop trying to pretend an aggressive / defensive strike wasn't prepared for Quack. I know how coalition warfare works, the fact that counters were instant and organized (with alliance pairings perfectly allocated) shows there was collaboration prior, people should start owning up to their wars, In this case, it was "hit or be hit" for Quack. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the move forward in the game.  KETOGG leadership collaborated with Chaos leadership, that if anybody interfered in our war - we'd stop and immediately turn on the people who interfered, for example.  So I'm not surprised about sphere collaboration here.

Not really adding onto an argument here, just adding a perspective as the game moves forward.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the move forward in the game.  KETOGG leadership collaborated with Chaos leadership, that if anybody interfered in our war - we'd stop and immediately turn on the people who interfered, for example.  So I'm not surprised about sphere collaboration here.

Not really adding onto an argument here, just adding a perspective as the game moves forward.

Not before the war lol. That happened after the war started, when we kept hearing rumors that BK was looking to hit one or both of us while at war. That's worlds away from making a defensive pact before there is ever a war or making a coalition in advance, which is what INH is referring to.

• Upvote 4

BrOQBND.jpg

8 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Not before the war lol. That happened after the war started, when we kept hearing rumors that BK was looking to hit one or both of us while at war. That's worlds away from making a defensive pact before there is ever a war or making a coalition in advance, which is what INH is referring to.

I can confirm. As a matter of fact, Chaos was unwilling to hit either sphere w/KETOGG, and when asked about what if of one of the spheres hitting us, they had said something to the tune of "We'll weigh in the situation and then decide whether to assist or not." (for clarification's sake, this being before Surf's Up had started).

Which is actually far more in line with the spirit of minispheres (well, multispheres at this point), than the empty preaching thereof whilst simultaneously covertly engaging in practices which entirely undermine it's foundations which we've seen happen as of late.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
Mobile is wonky.
  • Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Will my Gag Order stop me from telling everybody how shit this alliance will be after we roll the living frick out of them? @Akuryo @Epi @Azazel @King Arthur and whoever the frick

How about how shit it already is given its history?

Lxr4VfE.png