[DoW]Planes go BRRRR

Exar Kun -George

Just now, Adrienne said:

Do it! #noballs

I will try (to get some balls). I think I got a war in the Knightfall one but it was pathetic. It was more funny watching Akyuro trying to get a slot and then rage once Ockey got it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

This just isn't cool or funny.  We spent 9 months under NPO and IQ's boot, fighting harder, longer and louder than virtually any other alliance.  And I'm damn proud of our community for doing what it did.  Now, you're going to call us IQ/NPO?  Take a step back man, and get some perspective.  We're freaking TKR.  

On a more general note, I really think we need to practice better hygiene with how we post.  Calling people you don't like IQ is just wrong and clearly lacks any understanding of context.  A lot of us suffered a lot during that war, and it minimizes it when you just flippantly throw it around.  And in reality, it doesn't take a lot of brainpower to come up with a better byline for your narrative.  Do better.  Be better.

Coopers response to a simple joke I made earlier..

7 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Anyways I think you'd get better responses if you were nicer to people.  Spreading the toxicity of the OWF isn't a good thing.  I feel like every time I log on to this god-forsaken place I see you yelling at someone and having no patience for anyone who might disagree with you.  It's a game y'know, and being rude to people doesn't make it anymore fun.

Probably should take your own advice, since y'know, it's a game.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

Coopers response to a simple joke I made earlier..

I do earnestly believe that making IQ comparisons is wrong.  I had no intention of a personal insult as that is never my style.  Do forgive me good sir, but I do think that qualifies as toxicity to be gaslighted in such a way.  

And you can be serious without it getting personal.  That's what I meant by it's a game. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mayor said:

I think I get why they are so salty guys...
Their leader is getting beat by Fenris, the shame is probably unbearable for them. As they are freaking TKR.

You just made me laugh out loud, literally.  I appreciate the trolling.  You keep me on my toes ❤️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I think I get why they are so salty guys...
Their leader is getting beat by Fenris, the shame is probably unbearable for them. As they are freaking TKR.

Screenshot_20201030-235206_Samsung_Inter

😂

You suck, I'm out of reactions for today.

Edited by Adrienne
  • Haha 1

BrOQBND.jpg

16 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

New Sheet,

Toxicity,

Well you gave me more info than I asked for, but thanks I suppose. 

Aku can be a handful but to simply call out Aku alone compared to what others have done so far isn't fair (I won't point them out, because I'm curious to see if you're able to make a long post to those people as well as you did to Aku, seeing they also have such a track record) , but I do agree toxicity has no place. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

I just reran the numbers by sphere.  I also updated some of the alliances involved, so the numbers changed marginally.  Swamp is the largest sphere by a non-minor margin (roughly 40% of HM ahead as a comparison).  They alone out-tier us in everything below C21 and above C35.  Anyways, I'm around for more data-driven discussion.  My inner Nate Silver is just waiting to come out!

645384054_ScreenShot2020-10-31at2_18_09AM.thumb.png.b826fcc17c1199f7465a2aa9be867f2a.png

Hello, Akuryo!  Pleasure to make your acquaintance.  The narrative you're throwing out here isn't correct.  We have logs as Partisan previously posted for everyone to see.  We were going to get hit by y'all, and it wasn't really a secret y'all had been gunning for us for months (probably since the beginning of the NAP).  Maybe it's my memory playing tricks on me, but I sure remember starting the NAP with a bang with folks from your sphere starting hegemony narratives right off the bat.  And then we had months of rumors coming out of nowhere talking about Quack's plans to hit enemy spheres, which somehow never materialized.  We were privy to a lot of information, much of it was probably suitable for a declaration of war.  The months of spinning y'all had going didn't fall on deaf ears, and I find this to be important context which you don't reference.  

But if only one point gets through, this was was going to happen either way.  We've confirmed that all parties were planning on entering in November as the logs say.  To say anything else is a lie, and you know that.  Only thing we did here was choose how the war went down.  We were expecting Swamp to counter, and I was looking forward to it.  I thought a Swamp/HM war with Quack would've been loads of fun and relatively even with asymmetric tiering advantages.  Alas, one can hope.  I suppose one can also appreciate the irony of an anti-hegemony "hedgemoney" starting two dogpile wars in a row.

Anyways I think you'd get better responses if you were nicer to people.  Spreading the toxicity of the OWF isn't a good thing.  I feel like every time I log on to this god-forsaken place I see you yelling at someone and having no patience for anyone who might disagree with you.  It's a game y'know, and being rude to people doesn't make it anymore fun.

Hey there, Everyone can see your logs, it's literally sphinx saying he's threatened by you, and then a completely unrelated to us guy an alliance that's been bleeding for months claiming, with no stronger evidence than a guy, I must stress - nobody will or wants to talk to, because trust and OPSEC, saying he is threatened.

So until such a time logs showing anyone of ant credibility with anything of credibility surface, I'm just saying, this reminds me alot of a DoW in the not-so-distant-past that made up the same type of bullshit.

What spinning is this? I don't recall much of that, certainly not in public spaces, and, well people didn't really need it in their back channels, they came to their own conclusions without you.

Second dogpile we've started? You are the aggressor, sir. Our war between us even marks this as so. You've barely a flimsy CB on TCW, and you have nothing as one on my sphere except the word of a leader, IN YOUR OWN SPHERE, sir. 

As for the 10 day war, feel free to ask swamp. No seriously, ask them. It's not some secret that there was no plan whatsoever for the entirety of swamp to be involved and that it was dropped as a thing on HM last second. Just ask, I haven't seen many people doing that though, defeats their argument I guess.

We also know that your party very directly tried to limit this to a 3:1 dogpile of its own, to admit otherwise is a lie, one I'm sure you know if you're so well informed. Curious, then, that you might do that. Of course you were expecting swamp to counter, that states nothing, you literally attacked their MDP, what else precisely are we to be lead to believe you'd have had in mind after that?

I think maybe you'd get less hostile responses from me if you stopped pretending people weren't stupid and spouting such wire thin nonsense. I'd send my secretary in my stead but he'd cause himself a head injury hitting his head off a desk at such laughable attempts to feign victimhood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Azazel said:

Maroon.png

Over the last 10 months Orbis has enjoyed relative peace with only short or small wars occurring. However Quack-Sphere’s unparalleled power and growth has not gone unnoticed. Acknowledging the fact that Quack shows no signs of breaking and dismantling the hegemonic power they created, a kind of power they had both claimed to hate prior, Camelot has been put in a position where we feel we have no choice but to bring forth our Kingdom’s Complaints and Grievances.

unknown-8.png

Complaints and Grievances. 

• Quack’s existence as a hegemonic power, showing no signs of relenting their stranglehold of the game's politics.

• Eclipse’s many pronged campaign against us

• Sweden Ball wants Quack’s rubber ducky

Planes go brrrrrrrr

Camelot formally declares war against Quack Sphere for the above Grievances and Complaints

/ Signed /

👑 King: Arthur

🧝‍♀️ Morgana: Epimetheus

🦊 Merlin: Uriah

🧙 Lancelot: Viselli  

🦅 Archduke – Diplomacy: Azazel & Aero  

🦅 Archduke – MILCOM: Sweden Ball

TL;DR: Once we fought with a hegemonic power, today we atone and unite against one

The hyperbole brought to bear to justify the lazy consolidation of a variety of interlocked spheres through backroom backrub arrangements is fascinating. 

Get off your high horse. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Adrienne said:

Yes and those three spheres are nearly double or more in the majority of those tiers, so not sure what you're trying to say. We're hardly a hegemony - a team-up of any two spheres would have likely been more than enough, let alone three.

i get this but this is such a bizarre moralistic complaint. it essentially boils down to "we didnt do anything wrong and these three spheres are bullying us for no reason". not gonna lie i personally have beef with more than half of the alliances in our coalition for one reason or another so some shit really had to go down for all of us to join attack you. and, i can assure you, it wasnt just because we have it out for you and t$

• Like 1

Just now, Akuryo said:

Hey there, Everyone can see your logs, it's literally sphinx saying he's threatened by you, and then a completely unrelated to us guy an alliance that's been bleeding for months claiming, with no stronger evidence than a guy, I must stress - nobody will or wants to talk to, because trust and OPSEC, saying he is threatened.

So until such a time logs showing anyone of ant credibility with anything of credibility surface, I'm just saying, this reminds me alot of a DoW in the not-so-distant-past that made up the same type of bullshit.

What spinning is this? I don't recall much of that, certainly not in public spaces, and, well people didn't really need it in their back channels, they came to their own conclusions without you.

Second dogpile we've started? You are the aggressor, sir. Our war between us even marks this as so. You've barely a flimsy CB on TCW, and you have nothing as one on my sphere except the word of a leader, IN YOUR OWN SPHERE, sir. 

As for the 10 day war, feel free to ask swamp. No seriously, ask them. It's not some secret that there was no plan whatsoever for the entirety of swamp to be involved and that it was dropped as a thing on HM last second. Just ask, I haven't seen many people doing that though, defeats their argument I guess.

We also know that your party very directly tried to limit this to a 3:1 dogpile of its own, to admit otherwise is a lie, one I'm sure you know if you're so well informed. Curious, then, that you might do that. Of course you were expecting swamp to counter, that states nothing, you literally attacked their MDP, what else precisely are we to be lead to believe you'd have had in mind after that?

I think maybe you'd get less hostile responses from me if you stopped pretending people weren't stupid and spouting such wire thin nonsense. I'd send my secretary in my stead but he'd cause himself a head injury hitting his head off a desk at such laughable attempts to feign victimhood.

We are not victims from a political perspective, nor will I pretend to be. Our engagement is a calculated risk taken following the conclusion that we would be hit sooner or later. No matter how hard you scream"wrong wrong wrong", the logs combined with seperate corrobations and confirmations from various parties that you and others hm were directly involved, had overlapping backroom agreements and/ or had plans to fight us was enough to warrant our militarization.

The exaggerations of our size, power and dominance as being of IQ proportions are little more than a transparent and hollow rallying cry for a loose preexisting coalition looking for an opportunity to settle old scores. 

You do you, but it'd suit you to drop the hubris. 

1 minute ago, hope said:

i get this but this is such a bizarre moralistic complaint. it essentially boils down to "we didnt do anything wrong and these three spheres are bullying us for no reason". not gonna lie i personally have beef with more than half of the alliances in our coalition for one reason or another so some shit really had to go down for all of us to join attack you. and, i can assure you, it wasnt just because we have it out for you and t$

You should take a look in your embassy with us, where your people confirmed the existence of certain backroom agreements ND roses utter lack of a cb :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, hope said:

There was nothing moralistic about it. It was purely in response to your implication that 3 spheres were necessary to defeat us.

BrOQBND.jpg

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

We are not victims from a political perspective, nor will I pretend to be. Our engagement is a calculated risk taken following the conclusion that we would be hit sooner or later. No matter how hard you scream"wrong wrong wrong", the logs combined with seperate corrobations and confirmations from various parties that you and others hm were directly involved, had overlapping backroom agreements and/ or had plans to fight us was enough to warrant our militarization.

The exaggerations of our size, power and dominance as being of IQ proportions are little more than a transparent and hollow rallying cry for a loose preexisting coalition looking for an opportunity to settle old scores. 

You should take a look in your embassy with us, where your people confirmed the existence of certain backroom agreements ND roses utter lack of a cb :)

next time ill write out the CB in big letters and mail it to you weeks in advance so you can understand it crystal clear

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Pray tell, what old scores are these, friend? Sure I suppose GG don't like you much, but they're relatively quite and docile, it's not their nature to go out and stir such ruckus. I hardly know you to have past scores, lefty knows of you even less. Denison, basebond, borg too, most of the sphere you singed out, which is also the smallest of them, has no actual history with you at all. Sketchy you say, he does, sure, but there's two people outranking him. Lefty might be pretty chill and laid back, so maybe you see a doormat in him, but given my name is synonymous with rampant verbal aggression, I highly doubt you see such opportunity in this half.

And swamp, again, what history do any of these people have with you to settle score over? TI maybe a bit miffed about how they were dropped? Sure, perhaps, but, this is awful far to go over basically nothing, by comparison. 

Infact the only people for whom your claims of old scores old true, would be Rose and Camelot. However your insistence seems to be on a different headmaster in the lead here, so, where exactly do we get to this bit about "old scores"?

What old scores? Almost every single major alliance you're engaged against is headed by leadership that's relatively knew to operating on this level. They have no score with you, they have no history, you're better known as a myth old than a man of the current times to these people.

Drop the bullshit, the only people in this lineup wrinkly enough to have scores to settle are either not the people you're accusing or aren't the people who'd be running around setting up the shots to do it.

Maybe Everyone just wasn't into reliving your nostalgia days. Everyone has a greatest day of their life, but to another, that was the worst day, after all.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vexz said:

Well you gave me more info than I asked for, but thanks I suppose. 

Come on, Vexz, you should know Cooper well enough by now. Ask and you shall receive. Don't ask and you shall receive. 😘

(love you coop)

• Haha 1

BrOQBND.jpg

4 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Come on, Vexz, you should know Cooper well enough by now. Ask and you shall receive. Don't ask and you shall receive. 😘

(love you coop)

I didn't ask for a smack in the head with a shoe either but I still received, so be careful about that, don't be lulled into a false sense if security! He'll strike when you least expect!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

(love you coop)

I guess you might be right, but what are you doing awake at this time, don't you have lives to save. I'm gonna drive north and snitch to your boss if ur late to work. 😘

Edited by Vexz
Forgot the kiss emoji, my bad b
  • Like 1

Just now, Vexz said:

I guess you might be right, but what are you doing awake at this time, don't you have lives to save. I'm gonna drive north and snitch to your boss if ur late to work.

It's a Friday night 😧 All I gots to do tomorrow is hand out candy to kids.

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

It's a Friday night 😧 All I gots to do tomorrow is hand out candy to kids.

Handy out candy to kids? In a pandemic. Your honor, I reside my case of Adrienne being the true evil I've always said her to be. 😉

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Vexz said:

Handy out candy to kids? In a pandemic. Your honor, I reside my case of Adrienne being the true evil I've always said her to be. 😉

B-b-but, I put them into little baggies and everything.

• Like 4

BrOQBND.jpg

5 minutes ago, KingGhost said:

hahacoincidence.png

(Actual Picture of Akuryo and Quote. Source : Me)

Look if you don't like the cologne I bought you that's fine, but don't come blaming me when people take notice and end up talking. That stuff was very expensive I'll have you know and it was very heartfelt in it's consideration. ;-;

• Haha 1