[DoW]Planes go BRRRR

Exar Kun -George

8 minutes ago, Pascal said:

My bad, I should have mentionned Swamp/Hedge sphere (1) then.

Are you saying Swamp and Hedge are one sphere and not seperate?

Just curious for my notes,

Edited by Vexz
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Vexz said:

Are you saying Swamp and Hedge are one sphere and not seperate?

Wait, am I supposed to look at a non-existent treaty at face value or should I also point out that SwampCW-HM were collaborating for a war against us or should I continue looking at it at face value?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

5 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Wait, am I supposed to look at a non-existent treaty at face value or should I also point out that SwampCW-HM were collaborating for a war against us or should I continue looking at it at face value?

Do you have proof of this collaboration? Please note this proof must include someone other than sphinx (who HM literally has an internal rule of NEVER working with due to trust, and was never spoken to by) and someone actually part of HM or Swamp, since Boyce and Vader are both, and this MAY SHOCK YOU, completely unrelated to either.

Now you can say you felt it was obvious looking at the world, good for you and all, but that's not proof or evidence of anything.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Wait, you might be onto something, so 2 spheres who allegedly were working together to go against 1, hmm. Well @Cooper_ can I please get a table of those 2 spheres compared to that 1. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Do you have proof of this collaboration? Please note this proof must include someone other than sphinx (who HM literally has an internal rule of NEVER working with due to trust, and was never spoken to by) and someone actually part of HM or Swamp, since Boyce and Vader are both, and this MAY SHOCK YOU, completely unrelated to either.

Now you can say you felt it was obvious looking at the world, good for you and all, but that's not proof or evidence of anything.

Proof couldn't possibly include the instant massive counters or anything.

Only question is who is the mastermind and who are the disposable pawns.  I'll take comfort that we were big enough to be in someone's way to putting up an actual hegemony, but it's going to be hilarious when the pawns get theirs.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

7 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Proof couldn't possibly include the instant massive counters or anything.

Only question is who is the mastermind and who are the disposable pawns.  I'll take comfort that we were big enough to be in someone's way to putting up an actual hegemony, but it's going to be hilarious when the pawns get theirs.

No, it couldn't, as there's several other hypotheses besides yours which could explain that. 

I mean hey for all you know, maybe the other spheres just didn't like the idea of the biggest sphere not full of anklebiters trying to single out and No CB one 1/3 their size. How were they ready so quickly then? Because everyone and their dead goldfish Sam from 2nd grade saw you bloody militarizing for one, and did the same. All they had to do was watch and piece together the typical running around of diplomats when militarization starts and then wait. Not rocket science my man, even the cheat apologist should know that.

Also lol, actual hegemony. I can guarantee you right freaking now, this motley crew does NOT get along well enough to ever do that. It'd rip itself apart instantly into "civil wars" lol. Quit whining that your attempts to single out a 3:1 dogpile blew up in your face. You played with high explosives, and surprise surprise, high explosives *explode*. Crazy.

19 minutes ago, hope said:

left side - one sphere

right side - three spheres

Yes and those three spheres are nearly double or more in the majority of those tiers, so not sure what you're trying to say. We're hardly a hegemony - a team-up of any two spheres would have likely been more than enough, let alone three.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

Yes and those three spheres are nearly double or more in the majority of those tiers, so not sure what you're trying to say. We're hardly a hegemony - a team-up of any two spheres would have likely been more than enough, let alone three.

For the love of Christ this coming from TKR of all alliances. Such hypocrisy. TKR is the dogpile champion of alliances. Everyone dogpiles in these globals, convenient how often everyone forgets.

2 minutes ago, Mayor said:

For the love of Christ this coming from TKR of all alliances. Such hypocrisy. TKR is the dogpile champion of alliances. Everyone dogpiles in these globals, convenient how often everyone forgets.

I'm fine with a dogpile. Just don't dogpile and try to lie to my face and tell me it's not. Also, champs of dogpiling? Look at our last three wars, think it's the opposite lol.

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 4

BrOQBND.jpg

4 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I'm fine with a dogpile. Just don't dogpile and try to lie to my face and tell me it's not.

Tbh it's not the worst thing anyways. Papers, Please is still my favorite war to date and we got wrecked that war in Roz Wei. Who was I fighting myself? Oh right TKR, tS, and the rest of the game. :P

Edit: And not gonna lie, I still hold a grudge. I fight every war remembering that war and my final revenge.

Edited by Mayor

Just now, Mayor said:

Tbh it's not the worst thing anyways. Papers, Please is still my favorite war to date and we got wrecked that war in Roz Wei. Who was I fighting myself? Oh right TKR, tS, and the rest of the game. :P

Been there, done that.

BrOQBND.jpg

11 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I'm fine with a dogpile. Just don't dogpile and try to lie to my face and tell me it's not. Also, champs of dogpiling? Look at our last three wars, think it's the opposite lol.

You edited your post so I will reply. I'm not really talking about TKR last few years but Obsidian Order time. I got personally attacked by TKR in Political Pirates twice, in Arrgh countless times, in Roz Wei twice, and half of these times I did nothing to deserve it! :P

Every time we were massively outnumbered in those wars, its why I raided TKR so much cause I was so salty about it.

Edited by Mayor

4 minutes ago, Mayor said:

You edited your post so I will reply. I'm not really talking about TKR last few years but Obsidian Order time. I got personally attacked by TKR in Political Pirates twice, in Arrgh countless times, in Roz Wei twice, and half of these times I did nothing to deserve it! :P

Every time we were massively outnumbered in those wars, its why I raided TKR so much cause I was so salty about it.

If all your examples are like 2+ years old and 3 leaders ago though and ignore the entire history since then, can you really make that claim?

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Adrienne said:

If all your examples are like 2+ years old and 3 leaders ago though and ignore the entire history since then, can you really make that claim?

As I said before, I hold a grudge a long time. And we have been allies for a while and I am super inactive these days, so give me a break!!

Tbh I don't get why you are all so salty about it. I guess its because you never joined Arrgh, only continuously dogpiled on us over and over. :P

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

As I said before, I hold a grudge a long time. And we have been allies for a while and I am super inactive these days, so give me a break!!

Tbh I don't get why you are all so salty about it. I guess its because you never joined Arrgh, only continuously dogpiled on us over and over. :P

I'm not salty at all, this isn't exactly my first rodeo lol. I thought we were having a conversation here; didn't know replying and chatting with you would earn me that title.

• Haha 1

BrOQBND.jpg

25 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Also lol, actual hegemony. I can guarantee you right freaking now, this motley crew does NOT get along well enough to ever do that. It'd rip itself apart instantly into "civil wars" lol. 

Yes, I alluded to this.  One of those spheres masterminded this and the others are suckers who are going to realize their mistake in the next war.  Good luck!

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

3 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Just now, Mayor said:

Mayor, just letting you know that you are being kinda unfair here.

I would say TKR has "redeemed" itself already (if anyone really has to redeem for playing safe in a game) more than once.

Adrienne points out to TKR's activities for the past 3 years. That's half of the Orbis history.

And if you want to take revenge for Arrgh time's sake, do that while fighting from Arrgh. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Mayor, just letting you know that you are being kinda unfair here.

I would say TKR has "redeemed" itself already (if anyone really has to redeem for playing safe in a game) more than once.

Adrienne points out to TKR's activities for the past 3 years. That's half of the Orbis history.

And if you want to take revenge for Arrgh time's sake, do that while fighting from Arrgh. :P

Lol I have my own grudges against Arrgh as well! Also I have been wanting to fight TKR literally for years and that last "war" against TKR was a even bigger dogpile than this one...