Propaganda thread

Raphael

Parti seems to think he's the PnW TSwift, I think he's more the PnW Mikhail Gorbachev though LOL. I made these for another thread, but I  enjoy them far more then I should, and thought I'd share1363663967_Paritoutofwork.jpg.666cc542451e10540180c2507f453148.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.18cfe4d69548d1f4f53b09e60ddf53b2.jpg

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind

16 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'm just going to let you know there aren't many people in this game who were raised in the 80s/early 90s to understand that reference.

I was born in '92 and I definitely don't get the reference.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alyster said:

It's Gorbachev ruining the Soviet economy.

He didn't ruin it, per-se.  He was just the unlucky leader to inherit an economy that was on it's way to the slumps.  

This explains it pretty well though, for anyone interested in history in the making.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/11/28/mikhail-gorbachev-pizza-hut-ad-thanksgiving-miracle/

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

He didn't ruin it, per-se.  He was just the unlucky leader to inherit an economy that was on it's way to the slumps.  

This explains it pretty well though, for anyone interested in history in the making.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/11/28/mikhail-gorbachev-pizza-hut-ad-thanksgiving-miracle/

The poster was about Gorbachev / Partiboy ruining the economy. 

I myself was born [OOC] in the midst of perestroika. But for that we'd should open a topic in another subforum. default_effort.gif

• Upvote 2

On 11/29/2020 at 3:13 AM, Buorhann said:

I'm just going to let you know there aren't many people in this game who were raised in the 80s/early 90s to understand that reference.

Stop making feel old

• Haha 3

On 12/2/2020 at 11:18 AM, Adrienne said:

SRD feels threatened by baby face musings.... interesting....

He's just mad that he looks like an actual Grumpy Ol' Man despite being younger than me.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zephyr said:

qz1VrcN.png

Ha! If you thought that was bad, just wait until we implement our next-gen Rose Varon-T disruptor! Just the other day I was testing it out on my nation page and @Redarmy had the misfortune of looking at just the wrong moment, I don't know if he'll ever recover from such visual abuse - I think he even had to scroll three whole times before finally finding my cities, absolutely horrid. :( 

star_trek.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

6 hours ago, Zephyr said:

DQUn7vY.gif

pevSPn4.gif

(an oldie but a goldie)

Sorry! Amateur hour, am I right? Text propaganda is so last war (and the war before that, and also every other war ever). While I'm here, though, sticking with the theme - a depiction of Zephyr's reaction to Alex allowing the Rose Menace to get away with yet another injustice:

0NeaWqW.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

After weeks of spying, UPN can now release actual footage of the superweapon Quack were relying on to end the conflict in testing.

Edited by Matt2004
Actually embedded this time.
  • Haha 4

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png