Propaganda thread

Raphael

internalprop3.png
internalprop2.png
internalprop1.png

These are just a few Atlas Technologies internal propaganda pieces that I whipped up a bit ago. We have our own little propaganda section going on.

Don't forget to check out Atlas Wire's coverage on GW16: https://atlaswire.net/crushing-global-war-16/

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

image0.png

image0.jpg

As you may know, I used to be in TFP myself. I wrote a very similar message to the first nation I attacked. Got no response, so I changed my tone the second time around- much more conciliatory. He -did- respond and our conversation led to me posting here :-). 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

As you may know, I used to be in TFP myself. I wrote a very similar message to the first nation I attacked. Got no response, so I changed my tone the second time around- much more conciliatory. He -did- respond and our conversation led to me posting here :-). 

4miimy.jpg

• Haha 1

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

48 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Super Hedge vs Phoenyx!  I am a little worried we are going to lose.

Pffft, I am on your side :-p. But I do think it'd help if we could get some clarification as to what your HM leader meant.

An unknown nation has committed an act of terrorism against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in your city, Lohengrin Castle, terrorizing civilians and destroying 2.23 infrastructure. 

4nfdmu.jpg

• Haha 2

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

2 hours ago, alyster said:

4nk87m.jpg

E: Gunma

11/23/2020 02:27 pm

Sir George Tyler of United Britannic Kingdoms detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Kuromorimine and eliminated 25 Resistance. The attack destroyed 700.00 infrastructure in the city of Gunma and 2 improvements.

11/23/2020 08:25 pm

Maestro Tokugawa of The Cordilleras detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Kuromorimine and eliminated 25 Resistance. The attack destroyed 700.00 infrastructure in the city of Gunma and 2 improvements.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif