Propaganda thread

Raphael

14 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

Can you please not declare on me? There's already a Syndicate attacking me (and a TKR). 
If you want to boast the damages your sphere did they have already given me 2 nukes, 2 more coming and taken like 4k infra so it's unnecessary to fight me more compared to find another inflated infra nation, plus I have 0.00 money to raid and want to be able to rebuild which won't threaten you because I never have and never will declare on anyone. I just build myself.

It breaks my heart. I've not declared on one person and I don't care about any spheres agenda, even if I'm in an enemy AA. I've had this nation over a year and this might not stop you from attacking since nobody else has been swayed as I repeat it but in the past three days I've been nuked twice, lost 2k infra, you are the fourth declaration and I declared on nobody, I've built myself over this last year to watch it fall in a week when I did nothing. Right now my mood is really chill but I kinda switch in a seconds notice and when that happens the rage I feel if these declarations is infinite.

This reads like a response to an Arrgh raid

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

This reads like a response to an Arrgh raid

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than playing PNW. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are building, funding, and rearing a nation for at least a month so it can go and get ravaged by another player. All the hard work you put into your beautiful nation- raiding inactives, making memes, making sure it had a big army, building the nations economy, sitting around waiting for the next turn. All of it has one simple result: your nation is more enjoyable for the pirate that will eventually frick it up in every possible way.

Built the perfect nation? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random player who had nothing to do with the way the nation was built, who attacks your nation. He gets to f* your nation every night. He gets the benefits of you building the nation.

As a man who plays PNW, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least a month of your life simply to raise a nation for another player to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

1 hour ago, Marzipan said:

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than playing PNW. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are building, funding, and rearing a nation for at least a month so it can go and get ravaged by another player. All the hard work you put into your beautiful nation- raiding inactives, making memes, making sure it had a big army, building the nations economy, sitting around waiting for the next turn. All of it has one simple result: your nation is more enjoyable for the pirate that will eventually frick it up in every possible way.

Built the perfect nation? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random player who had nothing to do with the way the nation was built, who attacks your nation. He gets to f* your nation every night. He gets the benefits of you building the nation.

As a man who plays PNW, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least a month of your life simply to raise a nation for another player to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

I've been doing this very thing for going on 5 years. I am a sick sick man and need lots of help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4