We are here for the whales - t$ DoW

Prefonteen

47 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Whilst tS did jump sides midway through the war when IQ became paranoid/worried/ ( insert whatever irrational thought suits you best), their failure to steadfastly stand by TKR earlier in the war when NPO approached tS in looking the other way whilst IQ subverted TKR's interests is a somewhat other matter. Granted the snake wasn't around much then by his own words and kayser was running the ship at that point in time does lend some form of ethical defence to partisan. What does concern me though if I remember my conversation with partisan correctly, is that when NPO did approach tS about looking the other way whilst NPO took direct/indirect action against TKR's immediate interests , instead of telling NPO where to go and ending the relationship/treaty, tS enabled IQ's war effort by attacking guardian and co. When I asked partisan why this occurred (granted he was not overly active within tS gov actions  then so his knowledge may be patchy), his response was, and I hope I remember this correctly but I believe I have the fair gist of it correct, " things were not good between TKR and tS at the time."  No doubt likely due to Kayser who conveniently assumes much of the blame for tS shenanigans last war.

So, in short , tS didn't immediately abandon IQ when it became clear what IQ was up to. But hey, it looks like tS and TKR patched things up so I suppose it doesn't matter 🤷‍♂️

A few corrections that sketch a bit of a different picture:

1. I was not just "not that active". I was in VM for 7- 8 months, checked out entirely from the game, dealing with RL. This was the period between the tail end of knightfall (I vm'd after the victory was in the bag but before we entered peace negotiations), and the leadup to last war (I jumped out of VM and went terminal jesting a bit before the war started. I was not involved in t$ government stuff during that period.)

2. t$ had no obligation to TKR (or KETOG) at the time. Relations were rocky - nonexistent (largely due to fallout over knightfall and the preceeding period; fallout which we have long since discussed, hashed over and worked out in private chnnels). Why would t$ be obligated to inform TKR, a leader of a competing sphere, of its discussions with its allies?

3. I noted that t$ had issues with KETOGG on one and and BK on the other. That was t$' position throughout the period between KF and last war. Assisting KETOGG was something I understand sisy/leo to have had no interest in whatsoever. With regards to hitting TKR: t$ had an agreement with NPO which saw t$ fight GG while NPO stayed its hand. The moment NPO broke that agreement and hit TKR, sisy pulled the plug and the leadup to t$' eventual (forced) entry began.

So yeah... TKR has very little to do with our refusal to assist. That's squarely on TGH/KT (in particular) and their posturing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Friend? I constantly clean your sphere for you. Work work work that's all Partisan is good for. And what do I get for it? 

"Partisan my bonus isnt 140%. Partisan theres people on my sphere" nag nag nag nag.

I've never asked for much. A little appreciation. Maybe a candlelit surprise. But your stone age man-brain just can't comprehend I have needs too! And when my body and alliance are worn and torn from years of scrubbing your color, buried in in a cataclysmic dogpile, what do you do?

You invite your friends to green and pretend I dont even exist!

And then you wonder why I am not always happy-go-lucky around you. Ugh.

invite my friends to green?  unlike you, we have no friends on green besides you friend partisan!  I look at who is on green and i see many friends and allies of tS.   Grumpy even went so far to tell our besties in Guardian not to come to green because even despite their nation size, they would hurt our bonus.

Grumpy upholds our part of the deal, we boost the bonus, your part is to keep the color clean, do we need to readjust our arrangement?  It seems like you are not happy with it as it stands.  We can also ask those leaches in tCW to start pulling their weight.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

invite my friends to green?  unlike you, we have no friends on green besides you friend partisan!  I look at who is on green and i see many friends and allies of tS.   Grumpy even went so far to tell our besties in Guardian not to come to green because even despite their nation size, they would hurt our bonus.

Grumpy upholds our part of the deal, we boost the bonus, your part is to keep the color clean, do we need to readjust our arrangement?  It seems like you are not happy with it as it stands.  We can also ask those leaches in tCW to start pulling their weight.

Friend ronny, I think asking the parasites in tCW to start pulling their weight is a fabulous idea! I see no need to needlessly strain our impeccable relations over our shard backyard.

If you would be so kind as to write the letter, I will happily undersign it. You always had a way with words. Must be your age and experience.

• Haha 4

os9LcJK.gif

38 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Friend ronny, I think asking the parasites in tCW to start pulling their weight is a fabulous idea! I see no need to needlessly strain our impeccable relations over our shard backyard.

If you would be so kind as to write the letter, I will happily undersign it. You always had a way with words. Must be your age and experience.

Dear @RightHonorable

As a member of the Green Sphere, part of your duty as an alliance that hadicaps our bonus, is to make sure any and all small rif raf stays off of the Green Sphere, while tS generally takes it apon themselves to do this.  We all recognize that after they attacked both of us and got stomped, their ability to keep Green is clearly negligible.  So we need you to take up the mantle of protector of the Green and remove the micros so we can continue to make green while on Green.

Thanks

Sweeeeet Ronny D

Leader of Grumpy

Partisan

Leader of The Syndicate

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I know you guys find this hard to understand, but just because we are at war, doesn't mean we cant work together for the greater good.  In this case the greatest good aka, the Green Color Bonus.

/s/ for The Syndicate

Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

30 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I know you guys find this hard to understand, but just because we are at war, doesn't mean we cant work together for the greater good.  In this case the greatest good aka, the Green Color Bonus.

According to my calculations the alliances most hurting the color bonus are in your coalition. Maybe try talking to E404 and Cam to get their prots off of green, I would love to see our Snek friends rolling in the dough again 🤪

Peace in our time

57 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

According to my calculations the alliances most hurting the color bonus are in your coalition. Maybe try talking to E404 and Cam to get their prots off of green, I would love to see our Snek friends rolling in the dough again 🤪

Dear Lord Vader,

This isn't our first rodeo with cleaning up the impeccable green sphere. T$ and Grumpy's coordination with this task has stood the test of time and I am very pleased to see that the bond is unbroken and can rise above any petty political squabbles.

Be rest assured that the offending parties have been notified. We do not need any aid in doing a job we have done for eternity. Thank you.

Leopold von Habsburg, Green Enforcement Officer

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg

16 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Hey hey hey now, Snek did neither of those either. They ducked out of their alliance to NPO when it became clear NPO was playing them false, which happened long before surrender talks even began if I'm not mistaken?

Sure they enabled, aided and abetted a monster in the form of IQ, and there's much for Snek to answer for on that front and arguably others, but Quacksphere ain't NPO and never has been.

Come on man, be fair about your criticisms.

You touched on a point, but think harder about it.  I was fair in my criticism.

Just FYI - My reply wasn’t originally implied to dig at Partisan.  I can very well criticize him on other things.  I know him far better than the majority of the community given our years of closely working together or maintaining communication lines.

The original topic of this side discussion are players who have invested a lot of their time, and he is one of the top ones.

12 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

These are all things you haven't done. So what have you done exactly? 

Citation needed.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:22 AM, Prefonteen said:

What exactly have you done besides run your mouth?

21 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Well, for one, I honored my word when given to others.

For two, I didn’t participate in rolling the game’s community and ignoring/declining their surrenders.

Three, I never abandoned or gone afk on my alliance(s) and friends while in conflict.

Or were you referring to other, more concrete, achievements and involvements?

As someone whom I was also referencing given our time invested in this game, I’m surprised you would ask such a stupid question.

16 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

These are all things you haven't done. So what have you done exactly? 

How does anyone take Partisan seriously when he does stuff like this? LOL

Buro did already state things he did do, but Partisan, once again, just twists that with a nonsensical question. This is a moving the goalpost fallacy, where he re-framed the question once Boro already answered his first, as opposed to address Boro's counter argument. Because, I'd imagine, Boro did counter Partis claim irrefutably.

What Buro said was an fine counter to Partis 1st post, he has listed things he has done

Let me go into detail on what I mean with what boro said:

1)Well, for one, I honored my word when given to others.
-This is something he did do

2)For two, I didn’t participate in rolling the game’s community and ignoring/declining their surrenders.
-This one can go either way IMO, if he did choose not to engage or decline surrenders, this indeed was something he did do. If he did not make a choice and was not involved, this indeed was an absence of action.

3)Three, I never abandoned or gone afk on my alliance(s) and friends while in conflict.
-Standing by his allies is something he did do.

4)As someone whom I was also referencing given our time invested in this game, I’m surprised you would ask such a stupid question.
-And while not a thing he has done ingame, this is an excellent question that Partisan dodged. To question someone like Burohan on what he's done, even to someone like me who has never been fond of Buro, is dumb AF on the surface, and in reality, it's all just a bad attempt at manipulating a conversation when Parti lied again and was called out(Still dumb AF)

Parti lied when he implied Boro hasnt done anything but run his mouth. Liars need to BS if they want to come off as anything but heh

I have little doubt some people here dont know what a lie is, let me put this here for those of you:
intransitive verb

1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive She was lying when she said she didn't break the vase. He lied about his past experience.
2 : to create a false or misleading impression
Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind

On 11/5/2020 at 3:58 AM, Arric II Vysera said:

Thanks pop. Came back at the right time too now that I'm beige. These posts attracted attention from nations who reminded me words here have an impact on my precious pixels.

I don't understand, what do you mean by (yet)*? That post outright says that Rose "was out". At worst the intention to roll you guys existed, but never become anything more than that and would've remained that way until further steps were taken in that direction. Is there something else to make you think otherwise?

I thought you attacked because you KNEW an attack was coming FOR SURE. That's not what said by Ron or any other leader to my knowledge. As far as I've seen the most damning thing here is that there were attempts to form a coalition to attack Quack, but that never went anywhere. You and several others made the claim that a hit by our spheres was imminent. Unless new revelations popped up and I'm essentially just wasting your time here, I don't think that proves that claim.

Wasn't even talking about me here, but ok. But the only reason I'm asking for proof is because I honestly think its lacking.

Now I don't mean to waterboard you with long posts, but I figure I'll include it here since I would be saying some of it here anyway. Its not really directed at anything you said to me, but a summary of everything said in this thread.

Nice.

5 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

So there was no coalition in the shadows working to stomp us, and that's why the coalition came out from the shadows to stomp us.  Makes total sense.

Is it not possible that the Coalition came about because you stomped first?

47 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

In three minutes?  Not at the speeds humans operate at, no.

When you say "in three minutes", I think we need to break it down a bit. First of all, what Alliances allegedly countered in 3 minutes and what evidence is there that this happened? Another thing I'm thinking, it's possible that someone in Hedge and/or TCW got advanced warning from someone on the inside, which would make their quick response more understandable.

38 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

When you say "in three minutes", I think we need to break it down a bit. First of all, what Alliances allegedly countered in 3 minutes and what evidence is there that this happened? Another thing I'm thinking, it's possible that someone in Hedge and/or TCW got advanced warning from someone on the inside, which would make their quick response more understandable.

Rose and Camelot at least indeed *did* counter for their paperless allies within that timeframe. I can testify to that as I was one of the ones hit by those absurdly fast counters.

The counters were not fast in terms of an alliance countering for itself, or an established coalition with existing lines of communication, target sheets and pings enabled... but way outside the bounds of plausibility for a sudden, full diplomatic shift.

I would argue that it is obvious they had advanced warning, most likely in the form of an existing plan of aggression that could simply have its timetable moved upwards. (That's a sort of warning, in that it is an indication that a war is going to happen.)

Also militarization is blitheringly obvious and no alliance worth spit could fail to see that coming

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

In three minutes?  Not at the speeds humans operate at, no.

So we just ignore the 4 day warning your sphere sent to the rest of the world when they switched to 5/5/5/3?  When an entire bloc does something like that, the rest of the world notices, and they notice pretty quick.  I messaged both Partisan, and TKR on the 26th about it, and they ended up rolling out on the 30th.   You would be amazed at how quickly people can figure things out, and pull shit together with 4 days of notice.  We basically had a pretty good idea of day you guys were going to roll out, and those 4 days gave all 3 spheres enough time to talk to each other, and decide to back up whoever you guys ended up hitting. 

We basically spent the entire day of the attack arguing over how to counter you guys, and I admit that what I thought we should have waited a day to get a full organized counter up, but Rose was correct about wanting to hit you guys right away.  So we were literally sitting around waiting for you guys to make a move.

Incoming grumpy leaks!
image.png.dc98243e2eea1aa0aa88dda0cd49f5f1.png

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

So we just ignore the 4 day warning your sphere sent to the rest of the world when they switched to 5/5/5/3?  When an entire bloc does something like that, the rest of the world notices, and they notice pretty quick.  I messaged both Partisan, and TKR on the 26th about it, and they ended up rolling out on the 30th.   You would be amazed at how quickly people can figure things out, and pull shit together with 4 days of notice.  We basically had a pretty good idea of day you guys were going to roll out, and those 4 days gave all 3 spheres enough time to talk to each other, and decide to back up whoever you guys ended up hitting. 

We basically spent the entire day of the attack arguing over how to counter you guys, and I admit that what I thought we should have waited a day to get a full organized counter up, but Rose was correct about wanting to hit you guys right away.  So we were literally sitting around waiting for you guys to make a move.

Incoming grumpy leaks!

No one doubts that you knew we were going to war.  Y'all already had time to get out in front of the sphinx leaks as everyone already knew by the time we got around to talking about them in our back-channels.  The question is mostly surrounding the frameworks for coordination between spheres.  We've received a steady pile of evidence regarding the cooperation that had existed and was ongoing in the run-up to the preempt.  Each piece of evidence may be circumstantial by itself but together it paints a pretty clear story that best explains the timing of the blitz.

Rose wants to make it seem like they decided 2 hours beforehand, but the evidence just doesn't support that.  Swamp also wants to imply that there was no coordination, and that they're guiltless in any planning.  Your post makes it seem like the coordination was definitely there between multiple spheres.  It also makes you wonder why that sort of coordination was happening that far in advance if there were no serious plans to follow-up on the Sphinx leaks.

• Upvote 1

@Sweeeeet Ronny D Membership-facing, OPSEC-friendly advisory messages about impossible-to-hide military build-up do exactly nothing to dismiss the objective fact that you have been part of a plot to dogpile us.  I don't know what you're trying to do besides muddy the waters here and sow confusion.  We went to war because you plotted to punch us in the nose, and we decided not to wait for it.  Everyone in your coalition, clearly, was on board and ready to roll with the plot.  You have personally admitted to this plot, before backpedaling.  Come on.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg