We are here for the whales - t$ DoW

Prefonteen

1 hour ago, Sval said:

I can see you billowing limply in the wind. It's you. For the reasons I can only presume you deliberately straw-manned out of the quote.

We knew a coalition was being built against us. We knew an attack was coming. We pre-empted it.

That's why the war started when it did instead of mid November. It's also why half of your coalition has no CB.

Everything I've read suggests the Rose connection was weak and tenuous at best...until you gave them opportunity for an easy win. Would a 3 sphere coalition roll you? Maybe eventually. That's assuming those ties strengthened. In the position you were in, you could strike and gain respect or fight it and become a hegemony. I think you made the right choice. 

I'm no gov member, so I speak for myself alone. Did Hedge and Swamp have a tie? We just led a successful campaign. We gained camaraderie. We were blood brothers. Of course there's a tie there. Its not like the previous "global" was that long ago. But Rose sphere? I look forward to the war pivoting to them. 

• Upvote 3

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

14 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

First off, fricking @ me if you're gonna bring me up lmfao

Even with my activity at minimums to collect the fricking daily bonus, I'll always live in your heads

It's not my fricking fault your friends over at Camelot: @Epi @Azazel @King Arthur @Aero and whoever the frick are able to be shook by some random reroll that didn't even fricking participate in the last fricking wars

There are years and years of history on these forums with my fricking username on it showing that a gag order can't stop me from making a fool of you guys LMFAO

This is true. So true. Entirely true. Could be nothing but true 🤣

Also sup man. Long time!

9 hours ago, Sval said:

I can see you billowing limply in the wind. It's you. For the reasons I can only presume you deliberately straw-manned out of the quote.

We knew a coalition was being built against us. We knew an attack was coming. We pre-empted it.

That's why the war started when it did instead of mid November. It's also why half of your coalition has no CB.

Is it -3 or -5 stability for defending without a CB again? Apologies, I forget.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

On 11/5/2020 at 1:11 PM, Darth Ataxia said:

It is GOB or whatever name we want, and GOB cannot correct anyone otherwise, ronny friend. 
gob.jpg

I know that in your senile state it can be hard to remember, but we are here to help :) 

Term died when we defeated CoS, but they are welcome to try to enforce it again.

So don't forget its grumpy.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 2:47 PM, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Yeah you really did think quite highly of yourself that day and grossly over-inflated your importance or influence within t$...just like another blowhard we all know and love who I have seen pop up in this topic earlier.

I hope you're not referring to me. You know damn well I wanted nothing to do with any leadership role after MI6.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

14 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

I'm no gov member, so I speak for myself alone. Did Hedge and Swamp have a tie? We just led a successful campaign. We gained camaraderie. We were blood brothers. Of course there's a tie there. Its not like the previous "global" was that long ago. But Rose sphere? I look forward to the war pivoting to them. 

Blood brothers from a 10 day "war"...? 

Edited by Adrienne
  • Like 4

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Live Hard, Love Hard.

For anything lasting longer than 4 hours, you should see your doctor.  

Edited by Cooper_
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2020 at 11:55 PM, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Naa I was referring to Buorhann haha 

Your statement was in the middle of your reply to @Charles Bolivar, but it was in reference to me?  What?

EDIT:

Ah, I see how it's referenced now.  Cool story.  When you have invested as much as I've (And a few select others) have done, let me know.  You calling anyone else a blowhard is laughable.

Edited by Buorhann

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Your statement was in the middle of your reply to @Charles Bolivar, but it was in reference to me?  What?

EDIT:

Ah, I see how it's referenced now.  Cool story.  When you have invested as much as I've (And a few select others) have done, let me know.  You calling anyone else a blowhard is laughable.

What exactly have you done besides run your mouth?

EDIT: When you have invested as much as I've (and a select few others) have done, let me know. You calling anyone else a blowhard is laughable.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Haha 5

os9LcJK.gif

On 11/6/2020 at 9:33 AM, zigbigadorlou said:

Did Hedge and Swamp have a tie? We just led a successful campaign. We gained camaraderie. We were blood brothers. Of course there's a tie there. Its not like the previous "global" was that long ago. But Rose sphere? I look forward to the war pivoting to them.

Rose, looks like you're being put on notice.  Hmmm, almost like I suspected something like this would be the case.  Good luck!

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

20 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

What exactly have you done besides run your mouth?

EDIT: When you have invested as much as I've (and a select few others) have done, let me know. You calling anyone else a blowhard is laughable.

Well, for one, I honored my word when given to others.

For two, I didn’t participate in rolling the game’s community and ignoring/declining their surrenders.

Three, I never abandoned or gone afk on my alliance(s) and friends while in conflict.

Or were you referring to other, more concrete, achievements and involvements?

As someone whom I was also referencing given our time invested in this game, I’m surprised you would ask such a stupid question.

18 hours ago, Micchan said:

Still not enough quack in this thread

N6Li7n5.gif

Made me laugh :-p. I'm just a little guy in The Fighting Pacifists, an Alliance in SWAMP. Knights Radiant seems like a decent Alliance. I've found many of the Knights Radiant ads funny. I know Politics and War has a lot of war in it, but I'm personally in favour of diplomacy. So if you and others would help educate me as to how this all started and most importantly, how we can end this, would be appreciated. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

For two, I didn’t participate in rolling the game’s community and ignoring/declining their surrenders.

Hey hey hey now, Snek did neither of those either. They ducked out of their alliance to NPO when it became clear NPO was playing them false, which happened long before surrender talks even began if I'm not mistaken?

Sure they enabled, aided and abetted a monster in the form of IQ, and there's much for Snek to answer for on that front and arguably others, but Quacksphere ain't NPO and never has been.

Come on man, be fair about your criticisms.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Well, for one, I honored my word when given to others.

Three, I never abandoned or gone afk on my alliance(s) and friends while in conflict.

Or were you referring to other, more concrete, achievements and involvements?

As someone whom I was also referencing given our time invested in this game, I’m surprised you would ask such a stupid question.

These are all things you haven't done. So what have you done exactly? 

os9LcJK.gif

4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Hey hey hey now, Snek did neither of those either. They ducked out of their alliance to NPO when it became clear NPO was playing them false, which happened long before surrender talks even began if I'm not mistaken?

Months apart from each other, whether you count the feelers or the actual peace talks.

• Haha 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

5 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Sure they enabled, aided and abetted a monster in the form of IQ, and there's much for Snek to answer for on that front and arguably others, but Quacksphere ain't NPO and never has been.

Come on man, be fair about your criticisms.

Whilst tS did jump sides midway through the war when IQ became paranoid/worried/ ( insert whatever irrational thought suits you best), their failure to steadfastly stand by TKR earlier in the war when NPO approached tS in looking the other way whilst IQ subverted TKR's interests is a somewhat other matter. Granted the snake wasn't around much then by his own words and kayser was running the ship at that point in time does lend some form of ethical defence to partisan. What does concern me though if I remember my conversation with partisan correctly, is that when NPO did approach tS about looking the other way whilst NPO took direct/indirect action against TKR's immediate interests , instead of telling NPO where to go and ending the relationship/treaty, tS enabled IQ's war effort by attacking guardian and co. When I asked partisan why this occurred (granted he was not overly active within tS gov actions  then so his knowledge may be patchy), his response was, and I hope I remember this correctly but I believe I have the fair gist of it correct, " things were not good between TKR and tS at the time."  No doubt likely due to Kayser who conveniently assumes much of the blame for tS shenanigans last war.

So, in short , tS didn't immediately abandon IQ when it became clear what IQ was up to. But hey, it looks like tS and TKR patched things up so I suppose it doesn't matter 🤷‍♂️

Untitled.png