We are here for the whales - t$ DoW

Prefonteen

10 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

This slander against the mighty Syndicate can be tolerated no longer.

When we planned a coalition with NPO to strike at all the other spheres, and entered a war to provide much needed foreign relief to the Black Knights, it was for the greater good of the game! You can't dare compare that to this! Sure, the origin of our foresight into future aggression is also Sphinx, but its not the same!

Our record is impeccable, every single one of our many dominant deployments is perfectly justifiable! That you would dare compare our glorious strategic allocation of superior resources, to your pitiful and spineless canine accumulation, is downright unconscionable!

The consolidation of 1000 profitable nations was merely a tactical deterrent against the dastardly schemes of our devious rivals. Had we not been subjected to such unwarranted aggression, we would never have deployed those resources against anyone! We would have sat aside and taken no action at all undoubtedly!

I am fooled.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

10 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

When we planned a coalition with NPO to strike at all the other spheres, and entered a war to provide much needed foreign relief to the Black Knights, it was for the greater good of the game! You can't dare compare that to this! Sure, the origin of our foresight into future aggression is also Sphinx, but its not the same!

Our record is impeccable, every single one of our many dominant deployments is perfectly justifiable! That you would dare compare our glorious strategic allocation of superior resources, to your pitiful and spineless canine accumulation, is downright unconscionable!

The consolidation of 1000 profitable nations was merely a tactical deterrent against the dastardly schemes of our devious rivals. Had we not been subjected to such unwarranted aggression, we would never have deployed those resources against anyone! We would have sat aside and taken no action at all undoubtedly!

Will you AFK for 1/2 of the war duration after dropping a FA disaster of a statement once more this time around?

• Haha 5

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

12 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Are you jealous that some alliances econ can actually grow without taxing 100/100? Econ genius. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

How's Odin's bank doing? Have you given it back now that he's your ally?

I would never provide monetary support to enemy!

I am a loyal Syndicate supporter. Any inaccuracies in my deployment of the party line will rectified I promise!

On that note, I find myself requiring your guidance, how should I respond to those who ask me why The Syndicate has reversed their position on dogpiles?

I will deploy the appropriate response handed to me, just as I see my other fellow Syndicate supporters have done.

• Haha 2

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

I would never provide monetary support to enemy!

I am a loyal Syndicate supporter. Any inaccuracies in my deployment of the party line will rectified I promise!

On that note, I find myself requiring your guidance, how should I respond to those who ask me why The Syndicate has reversed their position on dogpiles?

I will deploy the appropriate response handed to me, just as I see my other fellow Syndicate supporters have done.

I see why you were IQs most hated poster now. 

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

I see why you were IQs most hated poster now. 

Thank you for recognizing my work!

I understand you cannot provide the party line to me in such a public setting, I wait in eager anticipation for your direction in private!

XLL3z4T.gif

22 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Thank you for recognizing my work!

I understand you cannot provide the party line to me in such a public setting, I wait in eager anticipation for your direction in private!

The booty needs to make a comeback

• Haha 1

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

What a topic.

Aside from the the typical and usual adversarial nature of this forum, I have to say I find this conversation to be simply hilarious. Groups on both sides attempting to claim some nonsensical moral superiority when the truth is both sides are simply responding to the perceived and implied threat posed within the opposing sphere

All in the game, yo.

And with that we can now return to our scheduled broadcast of No U!!

4knzgs.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

15 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

What a topic.

Aside from the the typical and usual adversarial nature of this forum, I have to say I find this conversation to be simply hilarious. Groups on both sides attempting to claim some nonsensical moral superiority when the truth is both sides are simply responding to the perceived and implied threat posed within the opposing sphere

All in the game, yo.

4knzgs.jpg

No U

os9LcJK.gif

5 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

We "singled" you out by hitting you alongside a completely separate sphere? A sphere that implicated you as a paperless ally?

Yes you did single out HM. Swamp was cooperating with HM to attack Quack according to Boyce's allegations. Amazingly in the same post that featured these screenshots, Hedge was the only one declared on and hit besides tCW.

image.png.0f6f391f88aeb8bd3c80d235e2c2ab4c.png

Without even questioning the validity of these leaks (Boyce saying random stuff), what else can that be called if not "singled out"?

We were directly threatened. There's no way it's inconceivable to you guys that actively plotting against us would end up causing hostility immediately.

By whom and what's the proof? These "leaks"? It's absolutely clear that if all you is this, then its not even close to enough.

Are you suggesting that you were "singled" out because the other spheres currently at war with us are equally culpable for plotting against us? ( Because that's what I'm suggesting too ;) )

How can that be the case if no one but Sphinx was doing the plotting?

29 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

What a topic.

All in the game, yo.

4knzgs.jpg

I recommend you vote for my suggested war name: 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

27 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

What a topic.

All in the game, yo.

4knzgs.jpg

You as well as anyone out here should know that there are only three acceptable posts on the OWF, and everything else is just fluff.

"Congrats"
"What a surprise"
"I am buttmad in my butt"

• Haha 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

1 minute ago, Zed said:

You as well as anyone out here should know that there are only three acceptable posts on the OWF, and everything else is just fluff.

"Congrats"
"What a surprise"
"I am buttmad in my butt"

I think you have summed it up pretty well.

4 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I recommend you vote for my suggested war name: 

Hallomony war.

Untitled.png

6 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

And thus you expect me to believe it mere coincidence that within twenty minutes of Quack declaring war on Hedge, both Swamp and Rose had countered against Quack, like there was some degree of planning already taking place?

4 days before any declarations everyone noticed that Quacksphere (the bloc everyone else was wary of) was militarizing like crazy and did the same. Why is it strange that other sphere's would then attack the sphere they see as potential bullies after they went and affirmed those fears?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Arric II Vysera said:

4 days before any declarations everyone noticed that Quacksphere (the bloc everyone else was wary of) was militarizing like crazy and did the same. Why is it strange that other sphere's would then attack the sphere they see as potential bullies after they went and affirmed those fears?

We militarized only after we got intel that you all were plotting to roll us in about a month.  Stop spreading lies and own up to your plot.  Stop pretending.  We're fine to fight, but please at least have the integrity to admit what you did.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

5 minutes ago, Arric II Vysera said:

Hey! Like I responded to Thalmor, this pretense has already been disproven and dropped by multiple members of gov in HM and Rosesphere saying that backdoor secret treaties existed. You've only got your own people to justify this to, and when it comes down to it using this line of justification is pointless thanks to those admissions.

Keep on the "Quack 2 smart" pretense. It fuels my ego.

thalmorcommie.png

if 3 of 4 major blocs all have backroom deals with each other against you guys, atleast that you think we do, maybe you should be asking yourselves why you guys are the odd ones out.

Side note, who let Shrute Farms bandwagon in on this war?  Can I hit them?  I don't like being made a liar.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

if 3 of 4 major blocs all have backroom deals with each other against you guys, atleast that you think we do, maybe you should be asking yourselves why you guys are the odd ones out.

Side note, who let Shrute Farms bandwagon in on this war?  Can I hit them?  I don't like being made a liar.

There's no "think" about it Ronny friend. It's confirmed by multiple gov members in your coalition :)

As for why we're the odd ones out, the only semi-valid reason I've seen so far is "Quack is good at recruiting, retainment, and having competent members". While I appreciate the compliment, jealousy doesn't look great on you.

Edited by Itz
  • Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I think the resounding answer from your coalition mates is "fear"? Very simple answer, if so.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

We militarized only after we got intel that you all were plotting to roll us in about a month.

You militarized in response to a claim with no proof or any credibility. I haven't yet address your last reply to me, but its lacking something that's also missing here. Substance.

18 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Stop spreading lies and own up to your plot.  Stop pretending.  We're fine to fight, but please at least have the integrity to admit what you did.

I haven't spread any lies. All I've done is scrutinize the case against Hedge, and so far it consists of logs of a TEst member saying Hedge/Swamp are planning to attack Quack and the fact that everyone jumped on you so quickly after hitting HM.

I don't know if you know this, but that's not a case as all.

20 minutes ago, Itz said:

Hey! Like I responded to Thalmor, this pretense has already been disproven and dropped by multiple members of gov in HM and Rosesphere saying that backdoor secret treaties existed. You've only got your own people to justify this to, and when it comes down to it using this line of justification is pointless thanks to those admissions.

Keep on the "Quack 2 smart" pretense. It fuels my ego.

I don't understand what you're getting at. You saying that HM, Swamp and Rosesphere are secretly working together against Quack and this cooperation proves they were plotting? Sure I guess. Dumb it down for me.

• Upvote 1