We are here for the whales - t$ DoW

Prefonteen

Just now, KingGhost said:

Bro you went to war with Arrgh and bled 30b, I finally understand why you guys were claiming it was war experience. More experience dogpilling.

Still a better damage ratio than Mythic/ Test 

3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Your leaders have literally stated that you feel threatened by our growth (which frankly boils down to economic growth as we havent signed anything in 8 months or so) alone.

No, we will not stop growing our nations because you have the insecurity of a preteen.

Economic growth? How about 1000 players that almost all of whom are active and well stocked enough militarize in 4 days and obedient enough to declare nearly 2 offensive wars per nation? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Grave said:

Economic growth? How about 1000 players that almost all of whom are active and well stocked enough militarize in 4 days and obedient enough to declare nearly 2 offensive wars per nation? 

You match us numerically, doofus.

Your failure to coordinate isn't our problem. The insecurity and anxiety you experience over our amicable coexistence with you is something you've cultivated all on your own. We are not obligated to pander to that because its frankly hit ludicrous proportions far before our sphere became problematic in any way shape or form sizewise.

It's your prerogative to make an enemy out of us over that. Don't expect us to understand it or accept it.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

13 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I think swamp's movements have definitely impacted what was a pretty okay working relationship. But then, anything to shear off a party that is "growing too fast", right? ;)

Quite a few backroom deals you had there.

The king of the backroom making snark comments about 'backroom' deals.   Parti, you slay me.   Perhaps your past reactions to people raising concerns about your size shouldn't have been responded with the equivalent of "we should be commended for not being bigger" and maybe you should have done more to dissuade people of that opinion. 

Instead you said frick it and decided to hit a sphere and the ally of a sphere giving everyone the with that opinion the impression that their thoughts are correct.  Way to roll the hard six.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Just now, Prefonteen said:

You match us numerically, doofus.

Your failure to coordinate isn't our problem. The insecurity and anxiety you experience over our amicable coexistence with you is something you've cultivated all on your own. We are not obligated to pander to that because its frankly hit ludicrous proportions far before our sphere became problematic in any way shape or form sizewise.

It's your prerogative to make an enemy out of us over that. Don't expect us to accept it.

Just because you condem every player that doesn't do everything you say to not being a part of your community doesn't mean that this war is unfair anywhere but on paper. 

And we all know that.  

14 minutes ago, Grave said:

You're right. We've been better at recruiting and training as well. 

Thanks for pointing that out for us. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

The king of the backroom making snark comments about 'backroom' deals.   Parti, you slay me.   Perhaps your past reactions to people raising concerns about your size shouldn't have been responded with the equivalent of "we should be commended for not being bigger" and maybe you should have done more to dissuade people of that opinion. 

Instead you said frick it and decided to hit a sphere and the ally of a sphere giving everyone the with that opinion the impression that their thoughts are correct.  Way to roll the hard six.

Shrug. This war would have occurred a month from now, but with us on the defensive. The lines of comms were there. The intentions were, the infrastructure was partially there and the narrative was there.

We sped it up and hit the two parties we *knew* would be informed. Then we gave you the choice to walk your talk about our relations and your intentions. You chose to confirm our suspicions, with alexio conducting some less than stellar shit in the process.

I'm extremely interested in seeing how this develops.

2 minutes ago, Grave said:

Just because you condem every player that doesn't do everything you say to not being a part of your community doesn't mean that this war is unfair anywhere but on paper. 

And we all know that.  

I have no idea why you believe our recruiting policies are in any way shape or form relevant to your insecurity over us.  What are you on about lmao.

os9LcJK.gif

35 minutes ago, Grave said:

Ever since then Swamp has attempted to chase after your rapid growth so we could even remotely be in a position to challenge you ourselves if you tried to become a hegemony, and the rapid rate of which it became more and more inconceivable was noticed by everyone and acted upon. 

feeling very threatened today by

*checks notes*

good recruitment, excellent nation building, and good coordination

damn what a self own

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

feeling very threatened today by

*checks notes*

good recruitment, excellent nation building, and good coordination

damn what a self own

This is all our fault Warrior. And Wizels i guess. Our IA Department is just too damn strong. Oh and i guess Econ can take some of the blame too.

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

1 hour ago, BigMorf said:

Hedge: I can't believe Quack preempted us because we were planning to hit them!!! That's illegal right????

Perhaps don't plan to roll someone if you are going to cry about getting preempted. 

There's no evidence that Hedge was going to hit t$-TKR besides some vomit from Sphinx/Boyce. I believe this is because there were no plans to do so. 

Perhaps don't plan to launch an offensive war on a dumb CB if you are going to cry about being outnumbered.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

6 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

This is all our fault Warrior. And Wizels i guess. Our IA Department is just too damn strong. Oh and i guess Econ can take some of the blame too.

Its about time we see some accountability from you guys.  Now that we cleared that hurdle, I think we can really start to implement some meaningful change.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I believe this is because there were no plans to do so. 

Thalmor, my love, this line simply doesn't work. We've got confirmation from both HM and Rosesphere that backroom deals already existed. You've got no one to convince but your own people - so you may as well drop the pretense.

It boils down very simply. We knew the hit was happening. We started it on our own terms, expecting Rose (and unsure of Swamp) to jump in. What I didn't expect was all the coverups. The cat's out of the bag, there's no point in keeping it up. We were being looked at because we have a competent gov/member base and numbers that rival (or exceed, according to a lot of folks in the thread) Swamps.

Did we take a slight chance on the cb? Up for determination and based on opinion. Were we right? Certainly.

• Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Its about time we see some accountability from you guys.  Now that we cleared that hurdle, I think we can really start to implement some meaningful change.

How about some accountability from your sir!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

C0r3Fye.png

17 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

There's no evidence that Hedge was going to hit t$-TKR besides some vomit from Sphinx/Boyce. I believe this is because there were no plans to do so. 

Perhaps don't plan to launch an offensive war on a dumb CB if you are going to cry about being outnumbered.

I believe plans were confirmed that you guys want to roll this war out in a month. Probably because of some last minute boosting and stockpiling needed. What advantage do we get from sitting there and waiting for you to come at us?

The stuff we are pointing out is that the entire game had backchannel deals that if anything happened to anyone then everyone rolls on us which is pretty apparent considering what ensued. So cry about these logs not being a credible source but you didnt do much to disprove their validity.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

You can keep trotting this out, but given that Rose and Swamp alliances were countering within twenty minutes lends credibility to the notion that your agreements were already in place and it was just a matter of time.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Grave said:

If even one bloc got rolled out of the game by you it would be too late for the rest combined to stop you by the time we noticed you were even trying and that's another problem entirely. 

Stop projecting your ambitions onto us.  At no point did Quack ever have any hair of a plan to roll anyone out of the game.  We had no plans to do anything but build ourselves in relative peace, until you decided to plot to roll us for "getting too big" (what a joke).  Your over the top hyperbole I fear is projecting your own designs for this world.  At least we know your game plan, thanks for letting us know.

We fought this fight last time and we'll fight it again.  And we will persevere.

• Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Are you saying that a future war by multiple spheres was coming for us? Because that's why you were hit.

No, not quite. I'm saying that this entire war was engineered to weaken HM to lessen any future war potential against you. Not because you were eliminating any agggressors, but because you are the aggressor.

1 hour ago, Grave said:

And we all know that.  

Thank you for the compliment to our superior skills and abilities, I guess.  Too bad you felt you needed to plot to roll us to make up for your own lack of comparable ability.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

1 hour ago, Grave said:

How about 1000 players that almost all of whom are active and well stocked enough militarize in 4 days and obedient enough to declare nearly 2 offensive wars per nation? 

Setting the bar pretty low here, aren't we?
If you find having a warchest and being able to declare two wars each threatening I can't imagine you get much sleep at night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

9 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

This slander against the mighty Syndicate can be tolerated no longer.

When we planned a coalition with NPO to strike at all the other spheres, and entered a war to provide much needed foreign relief to the Black Knights, it was for the greater good of the game! You can't dare compare that to this! Sure, the origin of our foresight into future aggression is also Sphinx, but its not the same!

Our record is impeccable, every single one of our many dominant deployments is perfectly justifiable! That you would dare compare our glorious strategic allocation of superior resources, to your pitiful and spineless canine accumulation, is downright unconscionable!

The consolidation of 1000 profitable nations was merely a tactical deterrent against the dastardly schemes of our devious rivals. Had we not been subjected to such unwarranted aggression, we would never have deployed those resources against anyone! We would have sat aside and taken no action at all undoubtedly!

How's Odin's bank doing? Have you given it back now that he's your ally?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif