We are here for the whales - t$ DoW

Prefonteen

24 minutes ago, Asierith said:

We can't just break tradition, can we?

It will break my heart if the next global doesn't start with a Sphinx log. He is gone but never forgotten. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Well lets see if we can break up the new monster bloc and not let them become the new IQ.

Interesting interpretation for the whole world declaring on us, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

I'm still stuck on the diamond-laid segway. Nice touch. 😆

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

15 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Ah, yes. Because the best way to get a bloc to do what you want is to plot a coalition against them and compare them to IQ.

Would that coalition still be forming if one bloc wasn't becoming a "monster" as it was put?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Prefonteen said:

okay. Any way I could get you to stop spouting nonsense about things you don't know much about until you back up your last pile of diarrhea? :)

It's interesting that you're annoyed I asked a question, but to answer your question - no, as it's not related to this situation.

Just now, Buorhann said:

It's interesting that you're annoyed I asked a question, but to answer your question - no, as it's not related to this situation.

Bummer. It was worth a try.

To give an answer to your question in that case: The coalition is/was premade/rolling progress.

Quack itself has at no point hit hegemony proportions, and it has actively restrained itself from consolidating allies (both by canceling allies and rejecting offers).

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Bobert said:

geez this war is so big it brought back Buorhann back from the dead

Happens when people spam you in DMs.  Just got back from dropping family off at the airport and I was off from work, might as well see what the buzz is about.

Sphinx going into VM after Boyce took advantage of him was lulzy though.

Just now, Buorhann said:

Happens when people spam you in DMs.  Just got back from dropping family off at the airport and I was off from work, might as well see what the buzz is about.

Sphinx going into VM after Boyce took advantage of him was lulzy though.

oh shit so it was Boyce who leaked this time around? no wonder TCW is a shitshow 

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Would that coalition still be forming if one bloc wasn't becoming a "monster" as it was put?

What exactly do you mean by "monster" other than we got too big for your liking?  Who is playing the role of IQ here again?

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

17 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

okay. Any way I could get you to stop spouting nonsense about things you don't know much about until you back up your last pile of diarrhea? :)

I mean you literally just pulled an NPO CB out your bum, by incriminating hedge because Boyce of all people claimed something. 

Hedge doesn't work with TCW, or sphinx. We don't find them trustworthy. You've probably noticed why. 

Sphinx is not an authority on anything HM does or is thinking, and Boyce sure as hell isn't one either. 

Why's it every animal themed FA guy pulls this same trick? Everybody watch out for Abbas getting an animal pfp in the future.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

What exactly do you mean by "monster" other than we got too big for your liking?  Who is playing the role of IQ here again?

I'm only a bystander looking from the outside in.  I'm quoting SRD's term he used.

Considering that it took several alliances to realize what the hell happened in the previous global, it wouldn't surprise me if communities decided to rally against another big built up sphere before it got too large to deal with later.  But again, I'm only just now taking a look myself.

Hence the question to @Adrienne's reply.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Ah, yes. Because the best way to get a bloc to do what you want is to plot a coalition against them and compare them to IQ.

I didn't say you were, I said I didn't want you to become them.  Because I love my former allies in TKR, I want to help you guys not become the evil empire!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1