[DoW] Feel the Rhythm (of War)

Benfro

So, hold on. I know we're like scary and all, but we're so scary that in your CB for TCW, you have to no CB us in because you're afraid of us?

That screen doesn't include anyone even related to hedge, not surprising, because our Bloc is literally in full agreement that we REFUSE to ever work with TCW or sphinx for uh, well, you bloody see why lol.

Thanks for the subtle flattering comment tho, but next time don't be so scared. We prefer more forward statements.

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

So, hold on. I know we're like scary and all, but we're so scary that in your CB for TCW, you have to no CB us in because you're afraid of us?

That screen doesn't include anyone even related to hedge, not surprising, because our Bloc is literally in full agreement that we REFUSE to ever work with TCW or sphinx for uh, well, you bloody see why lol.

Thanks for the subtle flattering comment tho, but next time don't be so scared. We prefer more forward statements.

As @Prefonteen said, we saw a threat, we acted upon it. 

And as I said, will we loose? Probably; Do we regret it? Not one bit.
It would be rather stupid of us to just sit back for another month just for you guys to dogpile us, at least this way we had a chance.
Trust me when I say this is in no way a compliment, as for refusing to work with Sphinx, didn't all of Hedge start inside of tCW sphere? Some food for thought, but also an honest question.

Glhf

• Upvote 1

Peace in our time

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Pretending we did not get hit with a random set of logs that were confirmed true does not mean it never occured.

os9LcJK.gif

15 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

As @Prefonteen said, we saw a threat, we acted upon it. 

And as I said, will we loose? Probably; Do we regret it? Not one bit.
It would be rather stupid of us to just sit back for another month just for you guys to dogpile us, at least this way we had a chance.
Trust me when I say this is in no way a compliment, as for refusing to work with Sphinx, didn't all of Hedge start inside of tCW sphere? Some food for thought, but also an honest question.

Glhf

Not at all. Soup which was one of the alliances that formed CotL came from the Chaos bloc, our friends in Grumpy, KT and Guardian were all from KETOGG. E404 bailed on TEst when they found out how trashy they were and NP which was the other partner in the CotL merger had a failing out with Sphinx. Not to mention Soup disliked TCW. So please tell me why we cared enough about Sphinx and how he became the mastermind. 

• Upvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

18 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Not at all. Soup which was one of the alliances that formed CotL came from the Chaos bloc, our friends in Grumpy, KT and Guardian were all from KETOGG. E404 bailed on TEst when they found out how trashy they were and NP which was the other partner in the CotL merger had a failing out with Sphinx. Not to mention Soup disliked TCW. So please tell me why we cared enough about Sphinx and how he became the mastermind. 

@Prefonteenthe war we fought with TCW was literally nothing more than TCW/NP relationship drama fallout spun into a bunch of other crap and being put down once and for all. I actually had to be pulled to the center for the peace deal we made because I wanted more, but I was the only one who did. 😛

I'm personally sorry you got pulled into this akuryo since y'all literally had nothing to do with anything stated... It seems they had a hard-on for you and just decided to rope you in

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jeric said:

I'm personally sorry you got pulled into this akuryo since y'all literally had nothing to do with anything stated... It seems they had a hard-on for you and just decided to rope you in

I swear all I did was mention I had thigh pics in RON, in front of Krampus, ONCE. That's it! And here we are, I guess that was more than enough to get them humming.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

@Prefonteenthe war we fought with TCW was literally nothing more than TCW/NP relationship drama fallout spun into a bunch of other crap and being put down once and for all. I actually had to be pulled to the center for the peace deal we made because I wanted more, but I was the only one who did. 😛

the hypocrisy lol

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

3 hours ago, Marzipan said:

the hypocrisy lol

We all remember what happened the last time mars opened his big mouth and couldn't handle it, why don't you spare us all the theatrics and skip to the end.

40 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

We all remember what happened the last time mars opened his big mouth and couldn't handle it, why don't you spare us all the theatrics and skip to the end.

Dont flatter yourself there shapeshifter

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:08 PM, Akuryo said:

In hindsight this is really funny considering that there are now Hedge leadership who has confirmed that ya'll were in talks to hit us. Glad we could give you guys the war that you all clearly wanted! 

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.