Greetings

Santa Claus

My name is Gray85 and I have been playing politics and war for about 5 months.  I am in the knights radiant and really enjoy the book series that the theme is based upon.   I am the father of daughters...so I am outnumbered.  My wife also plays P&W and yes, we have been verified.  Look forward to building relations and learning more from others.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Gray85 said:

My name is Gray85 and I have been playing politics and war for about 5 months.  I am in the knights radiant and really enjoy the book series that the theme is based upon.   I am the father of daughters...so I am outnumbered.  My wife also plays P&W and yes, we have been verified.  Look forward to building relations and learning more from others.

5 months? You're a veteran!

Welcome to the forum :D

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 10/31/2020 at 12:12 PM, Nukey6 said:

You're not a P&W player until you've interacted with the community imo

I am always Hesitant to engage online.  It seems like things can be really good or really bad, when dealing with people online.