A DEMAND TO THE HEATHEN NATIONS OF PANTHEON

Joseph Kony

We are only seeking a peace deal.  The violent heathens of PANTHEON refuse to accept peace, though we have done nothing wrong.  The Kongo is willing to offer GOD"S BOUNTY to any who would welcome its god fearing people.  The spirits and the Lord would surely bless such an act of kindness. 

P.S. We are going to contact the International Criminal Court and see these people put up on charges.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Single nation alliance post aside... you're probably the first person I've ever seen say "The year of our lord 2020."

All I have to say on that matter.

I will admit, it hasn't been a great year for our Lord overall, and we still have two months of joy left.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Kony said:

We are only seeking a peace deal.  The violent heathens of PANTHEON refuse to accept peace, though we have done nothing wrong.  The Kongo is willing to offer GOD"S BOUNTY to any who would welcome its god fearing people.  The spirits and the Lord would surely bless such an act of kindness. 

P.S. We are going to contact the International Criminal Court and see these people put up on charges.

I, for one, welcome the formation of The Orbis Hague - Criminal Court.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

On 10/28/2020 at 2:29 AM, Joseph Kony said:

Well this was an enjoyable read. 

But well a couple of newbie advice for you, since Pantheon kinda suck at tranning people, and just sucks in general. 

You need to stop producing food, you don't have enough land in your city for it to be worth it. You better of producing any other ressource like oil, and then selling that raw on the market, and then buying food from the market, you will earn quite alot more. 

Other then this try to max out your barracks in all your cities so you can get the most amount of troops you can have. 
If you have a nuclear power plant in your city, you don't really any other powerplants, a single nuclear powerplant is more then enough to cover your need. 
Then relocate your oil power plant to another city, and buy some oil to power them, if you don't start producing oil. 

• Like 3

tenor (1).gif

2 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

What did i just read

Late to the party you are, a little pogchamp you is. A delay you have, say I must.

sorry i am

• Thanks 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

New member hysteria

On 10/28/2020 at 7:03 PM, Joseph Kony said:

You need to calm down on the crack cocaine and actually learn how the game works 

• Upvote 1

upon farther thought, perhaps this is a godsend. maybe pantheon will finally disband when they lose.

gg no ree, pls pls pls no ree.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

9 hours ago, Corpsman said:

upon farther thought, perhaps this is a godsend. maybe pantheon will finally disband when they lose.

gg no ree, pls pls pls no ree.

Maybe pantheon will finally lose