Forum Rules Update

Mr. Blonde

We've made a change to the warn system.  Warns will now be automatically removed after 30 days.  You will not need to post an appeal for a warn removal.  In order for this system to be fair for those who already had warns, they have been removed.  If you had a warn prior to today that I overlooked, and it is still showing in your profile, please contact a member of the mod staff via pm and it will be removed.

Same rules still apply for bans.  Forum bans may be appealed after 180 days, except in the case of a ban due to a non-matching nation.  Those can be appealed immediately.  Once we verify you now have a nation and it matches the nation listed in your profile, it will be cleared.

• Upvote 2

ruvwf3L.png

"You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before.

All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

Awesome! Also, when are we going to finally remove censorship on &^$%, &^$% or &^$%?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win