Multis

Sam Cooper

The account he is saying was me is my brother which lives with me so that’s why we are on the same network and we aren’t verified Because me and my brother aren’t 18 years old. In game it says Remember, just because two nations are on the same network does not mean they are cheating or breaking the rules. We will allow multiple nations on the same network, so long as they are following the Game Rules. Nations can be considered cheating (and should be reported) if they're sending "sweetheart" bank withdrawals or trades (think buying 1 food at $1,000,000) for example. Me and my brother have not done anything like this in game. 

Edited by Libza
More facts
  • Haha 1

The reason my brother decided to delete his nation is he didn’t want to play anymore because of life things like school and work. He was thinking of deleting his account for days now. 

Edited by Libza
  • Haha 1

Your under 18 brother has a work-life? and so much of that, that he has to delete his nation? sounds like child abuse to me. And why was he applying to join an alliance if was thinking of deleting his account for days. You should try becoming a writer in Bollywood, only they can appreciate the number of plot holes your stories have. Anyway, this is last comment from me, save your next story for Alex, he's the one you need to convince.

• Haha 1

tvPWtuA.gif

Me and my brother live in Australia and the legal working age there is 14 and 9 months. The reason he want to join Arrgh was because he wanted to attack purgatory members then delete his account but due to you guys not letting him in he decided to delete his account then. 

Edited by Libza
  • Haha 2