Khorne's Invasion of the Mythical Realm Begins

BOYCE THE GREAT

2 hours ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

Well, it's actually all still there, just in a giant block instead of with spaces between it, alex messed up the formatting when he made changes, the same formatting issue alliance pages had, I just simply need to put the spaces back... as for raiding I don't have anything against raiding personally, (In my opinion a fun way to play the game actually) but I can't allow my members to be raided in mass without any reaction.  

They don't understand this lol

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, BlackBeard said:

Mythic's forces attempted to plunder the realm of Chaos beginning at 0955 yesterday morning before being defeated by the Chaos Legions.

Nope pretty sure i beiged all my targets. 

Do you have planes? 😜

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

Well at that point you’re looking at two different goals, military victory vs economic victory....

If you think about it, him winning his wars, that's a military victory. 

As for the economic one, you, of all people, should know that a farming aa won't win that battle when fighting a raiding aa. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Orcinus Orca said:

As for the economic one, you, of all people, should know that a farming aa won't win that battle when fighting a raiding aa. 

Which is exactly why he was implying a military victory. And I don't think beiging counts as a military victory if all you did was nuke, missile and 1-ship cuz everything else was destroyed.

Edited by Lord Vader
Stupid autocorrect

Peace in our time

9 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

Which is exactly why he was implying a military victory. And I don't think beiging counts as a military victory if all you did was nuke, missile and 1-ship cuz everything else was destroyed.

I am repeating myself here, but war goals are a means to something. Most of the time, they reflect political goals.

If the goal of Mythic is to become rich and of TEst to stop being raided, I think that the one winning right now is not TEst.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I saw two Darth Vader pfps and immediately figured there were 2 accounts from the same user.

Anywho

Remember when Boyce didn't post and was just a raider? Remember when TEst used to raid others? Remember paperless TEst?

What happened here? This is like Bizarro world when compared to 2018.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

I saw two Darth Vader pfps and immediately figured there were 2 accounts from the same user.

Anywho

Remember when Boyce didn't post and was just a raider? Remember when TEst used to raid others? Remember paperless TEst?

What happened here? This is like Bizarro world when compared to 2018.

It's 2020, anything can happen. That's not a threat, just a warning.

"Remember when TEst used to raid others? Remember paperless TEst?"

I'm sorry sir,TEst had a one-sided optional treaty with all of Orbis. Get your facts straight!!!

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Edited by ELPINCHAZO
  • Like 1