[DOW]Pantheon vs Crusaders of the Holy Boogaloo

Nietzsche Bismarck

Tfw when Pantheon instantly and admirably sticks with their M-level allies, even when given multiple opportunities, their ally has failed them. Is it admirable or stupid? Probably both.

Edited by Havgle
  • Downvote 2

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

7 minutes ago, Havgle said:

Tfw when Pantheon instantly and admirably sticks with their M-level allies, even when given multiple opportunities, their ally has failed them. Is it admirable or stupid? Probably both.

The answer is pathetic, lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

So Aurora are chest beating while having to call in yet another alliance to deal with a micro bloc? Anyone else see this as hilarious? 

We didn't call them, we dropped them some time ago. They are allied to our prot tho. It's up to Pantheon not to us to decide what they should do in this situation. We're basically seeking for white peace with tcm and chb but opposite side refusing it. Basically Nokia does. He even speaks for CHB in peace talks. We don't want to be bullies but we have really no choice rn. If you need proof just contact with Kan he will provide you screenshots. Nokia is stubborn as a mule. 

Edited by Maia
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

I think this is more people crapping on panethon (that ole' pastime) than really something as negative as some people want to paint. If a treaty part asks for help, especially when it's going to be an apparent easy win. You help an ally and you get an easy win. Sounds like an easy decision to make. Now they're dogpiling, if anything maybe that will push the war more quickly to a resolution of some kind which could be a good thing. 

I think this is less about Pantheon being trash, and more perhaps their allies? Anyway time for me to back to not paying attention about politics.

• Like 1

scSqPGJ.gif

1 hour ago, Maia said:

We didn't call them, we dropped them some time ago. They are allied to our prot tho. It's up to Pantheon not to us to decide what they should do in this situation. We're basically seeking for white peace with tcm and chb but opposite side refusing it. Basically Nokia does. He even speaks for CHB in peace talks. We don't want to be bullies but we have really no choice rn. If you need proof just contact with Kan he will provide you screenshots. Nokia is stubborn as a mule. 

But didn't you say that your prots FA is your FA? I'm sure that's what you said a few days back? So which is it? You can not have your cake and eat it too with statements like this. As for winding down the war looking for peace shouldn't you have urm had better communication as you put it with your prot? Instead you let them call another alliance to the fray and have again extended the war.

• Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

9 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

But didn't you say that your prots FA is your FA? I'm sure that's what you said a few days back? So which is it? You can not have your cake and eat it too with statements like this. As for winding down the war looking for peace shouldn't you have urm had better communication as you put it with your prot? Instead you let them call another alliance to the fray and have again extended the war.

But do we care Panth stepped in? No. We asked tcm and chb to peace out they refused. 

Also war is extended by Nokia not us. We offered several times white peace but without results.

About our prots fa we were against signing our enemies during war time. That's all. Other than that we are pretty chill.

Edited by Maia

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

5 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

So Aurora are chest beating while having to call in yet another alliance to deal with a micro bloc? Anyone else see this as hilarious? 

OMega thonk moment. 

You can understand :))

Like I'm sure many others, I'm lost on this conflict. Can someone make an MS Paint job, or map, or infograph explaining which alliances on which sides, why everyone is fighting, and who exactly attacked who? That would go a long way to explaining what's going on to people like me who don't pay attention to micro affairs. 

I will be your best friend if you do this.

new_forum_sig_2.png

38 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Like I'm sure many others, I'm lost on this conflict. Can someone make an MS Paint job, or map, or infograph explaining which alliances on which sides, why everyone is fighting, and who exactly attacked who? That would go a long way to explaining what's going on to people like me who don't pay attention to micro affairs. 

Aurora got butthurt that some useless mirco left them mid war to join another useless mirco bloc so they declared war on said useless mirco. Now Pantheon joined the war of the useless. 

I think that sums it up. I'd draw a picture but really I don't own a big enough box of crayons. 

Edited by Leftbehind
Stuff
  • Upvote 3

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

1 hour ago, Leftbehind said:

Aurora got butthurt that some useless mirco left them mid war to join another useless mirco bloc so they declared war on said useless mirco. Now Pantheon joined the war of the useless. 

I think that sums it up. I'd draw a picture but really I don't own a big enough box of crayons. 

pictureforthalmor.png

Anyways, keep on Pantheon, love you guys.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

Sure, I'll make updated versions as this goes on.

HEaTCGvTSSB.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

On 10/15/2020 at 5:40 AM, Sphinx said:

Whilst it was no question who'd win the Swedge v TCW war, we at least had the ability to dish out some decent damage and despite our losses wouldn't be too hard pressed to rebuild.

TIL was at war with TCW...

But seriously please edit, this is extremely offensive - my damage ratios are way better than swamps 😢