I only got thru 4 minutes so maybe I missed it lol

3 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

I mean im famous for ranting but i at least mentioned you 

That is considered quick for me

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

14 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

sorry mic sesitivity is something i need to work on and not sucking in laughs

they are involved we been fighting them like all week and score is meaningless doesnt say how good an alliance is if we been around a year and a half we got some staying power and we have not lost a war at all in almost a year

We literally rolled you the other month, that was a war you lost ;)

3 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

War ended in White Peace sorry but we never surrendered and peace  was brought up by Aurora not us

It’s like me jumping on someone, beating them until they are disabled, and deciding to stop. After we destroyed you guys we decided to finish up our rounds and go back to what we were doing. “White peace” doesn’t mean you didn’t lose, because you guys did in fact get demolished, now for a second time. Also you make it seem as if we’re bullying you, failing to understand we have been offering peace again but turned it down for everyone. Don’t come here crying when you are simply denying our offers.

Edited by ETDR CJ
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ETDR CJ said:

It’s like me jumping on someone, beating them until they are disabled, and deciding to stop. After we destroyed you guys we decided to finish up our rounds and go back to what we were doing. “White peace” doesn’t mean you didn’t lose, because you guys did in fact get demolished, now for a second time. Also you make it seem as if we’re bullying you, failing to understand we have been offering peace again but turned it down for everyone. Don’t come here crying when you are simply denying our offers.

You seem to lack some chromes need a full copy of any chats come to daddy Nokia I'll be sure to teach you stuff

On 10/13/2020 at 2:23 PM, Hexapolis said:

Sorry Bud, it's too long (and slow) to listen to the whole thin\g. I recognize that you were exhausted, and I also recognize that there is a lot you want to say but you are trying to keep it brief. It might be best to write a script (general, not word for word) next time to help keep you on track as half the audio I listened to (about 5 minutes) was filled with silence, sighs, and "so, uh..."s which makes it very hard to stay engaged. It you make another more concise video, (or a post) please let me know, as I do want to hear your side of things. 

Are you aware that youtube have function called "open transcript",  you open it by clicking the 3 dots, there is on the same line as "share". 
It will provide the video in writting with time stamps. 

tenor (1).gif

17 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

You seem to lack some chromes need a full copy of any chats come to daddy Nokia I'll be sure to teach you stuff

Basic biology states that chromosomes do not determine the intelligence nor the complexity of an organism. Only if you knew exactly what chromosomes are you’d probably understand that I could be missing 7 chromosomes out of all of my cells and still be smarter than the average man. The more you know ;). We love you Nokia Rokia, long live TCM ig :0 

7F55300A-EBE0-45F6-8C0A-66A6E0552032.jpeg

Edited by ETDR CJ

2 hours ago, ETDR CJ said:

Basic biology states that chromosomes do not determine the intelligence nor the complexity of an organism. Only if you knew exactly what chromosomes are you’d probably understand that I could be missing 7 chromosomes out of all of my cells and still be smarter than the average man. The more you know ;). We love you Nokia Rokia, long live TCM ig :0 

7F55300A-EBE0-45F6-8C0A-66A6E0552032.jpeg

18 hours ago, Maia said:

644cf7cf68d80e56.png

19 hours ago, Maia said:

ac052bd4b9d08385.png

To the Polish lady 

1 we never died to begin with 2 we didnt already ask for peace Kan and Toxic did I have logs 

Now to the other pointless dude TCM Will always live long and protect our allies and I think you lack the basic intelligence to understand the fact it was a joke and retort to a old meme

13 hours ago, Zim said:

Are you aware that youtube have function called "open transcript",  you open it by clicking the 3 dots, there is on the same line as "share". 

That's actually a super cool function and ill try to find it and put it in the description thx a lot

28 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

To the Polish lady 

1 we never died to begin with 2 we didnt already ask for peace Kan and Toxic did I have logs 

Now to the other pointless dude TCM Will always live long and protect our allies and I think you lack the basic intelligence to understand the fact it was a joke and retort to a old meme

That's actually a super cool function and ill try to find it and put it in the description thx a lot

Idk man, I don’t think you protected you allies very well, both of you are very weak and are bled dry 😋🤠

3 hours ago, ETDR CJ said:

Idk man, I don’t think you protected you allies very well, both of you are very weak and are bled dry 😋🤠

Bled dry? Hmm maybe you have bad infra so no point in bombing you sides im busy with being a big brained individual XD

4 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

To the Polish lady 

Well this is what I pointed out. You never ask for a peace, moreover you oppose for a peace offer. And you act like we beg you for a peace as an act of our weakness. 

Edited by Maia

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 hour ago, Maia said:

Well this is what I pointed out. You never ask for a peace, moreover you oppose for a peace offer. And you act like we beg you for a peace as an act of our weakness. 

We said na no peace you sent two more delegations seems only one of us are eager here 

Edited by Nokia Rokia

13 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

We said na no peace you sent two more delegations seems only one of us are eager here 

CHB is in pretty bad shape rn. I don't like to be bully. But if you are ok with that then it's your choice then. It is pretty sad you drag your ally CHB into inactivity or leaving game just for your pride. It kinda reminds me of NPO's last war but in this case loosing side don't want peace - white peace... which we tried to offer to you and to chb separately as well.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

11 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Bled dry? Hmm maybe you have bad infra so no point in bombing you sides im busy with being a big brained individual XD

What would you consider “bad infra?” I can assure you my infrastructure is fine.

On 10/15/2020 at 12:45 AM, Maia said:

CHB is in pretty bad shape rn. I don't like to be bully. But if you are ok with that then it's your choice then. It is pretty sad you drag your ally CHB into inactivity or leaving game just for your pride. It kinda reminds me of NPO's last war but in this case loosing side don't want peace - white peace... which we tried to offer to you and to chb separately as well.

I said we that does Entail allies sorry for late reply

On 10/14/2020 at 8:46 AM, Zim said:

I was unaware. Is this something the youtuber must add, or is it a bot attempting to understand what is being said?

18 minutes ago, Hexapolis said:

I was unaware. Is this something the youtuber must add, or is it a bot attempting to understand what is being said?

It's automatic from youtubes side, here this explains it:

https://www.hongkiat.com/blog/three-ways-transcribe-youtube-videos/

tenor (1).gif