(ROH) Its 2am again TCM Things i made a vid

Nokia Rokia

1 minute ago, Baron Shubham said:

Arrgh deserves to get rolled again and again not TCM

Arrgh are some fine ppl i was a member there once you should talk to them 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 1

Omg your breathing is annoying, stop doing it.

Jk it was a perfect set up, love u nokia.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

ouchy qwq

sowwy, weebs together stronk. nu infighting

• Like 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

2 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Weeb Sphere

Omg, we totally should do that. Weebunism, TCM, Chocolate Castle, and a bunch of micros would be poggg! Sadly, I doubt that'll happen.

• Downvote 1

Sorry Bud, it's too long (and slow) to listen to the whole thin\g. I recognize that you were exhausted, and I also recognize that there is a lot you want to say but you are trying to keep it brief. It might be best to write a script (general, not word for word) next time to help keep you on track as half the audio I listened to (about 5 minutes) was filled with silence, sighs, and "so, uh..."s which makes it very hard to stay engaged. It you make another more concise video, (or a post) please let me know, as I do want to hear your side of things. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Hexapolis said:

Sorry Bud, it's too long (and slow) to listen to the whole thin\g. I recognize that you were exhausted, and I also recognize that there is a lot you want to say but you are trying to keep it brief. It might be best to write a script (general, not word for word) next time to help keep you on track as half the audio I listened to (about 5 minutes) was filled with silence, sighs, and "so, uh..."s which makes it very hard to stay engaged. It you make another more concise video, (or a post) please let me know, as I do want to hear your side of things. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For a radio host, tbh, that vid was kinda poor quality. TL;DR, TCM decides to start fighting back.

3 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For a radio host, tbh, that vid was kinda poor quality. TL;DR, TCM decides to start fighting back.

A lot has been on my plate so my apologies if it wasnt up to standard maybe if i try to start having regular radio shows again ill do more announcements via the Forums with better quality 

• Like 1

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

A lot has been on my plate so my apologies if it wasnt up to standard maybe if i try to start having regular radio shows again ill do more announcements via the Forums with better quality 

yes!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hexapolis said:

Very constructive ill take this into consideration normally I head to bed around 6am and wake around 10 to 11am if i sleep i haven't slept in like a while like more than a day and was winding down normally i have a list of what i want to say and hit key points than dip

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Corpsman said:

Omg, we totally should do that. Weebunism, TCM, Chocolate Castle, and a bunch of micros would be poggg! Sadly, I doubt that'll happen.

reminder than corpsman does not represent us

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Maia said:

Oh yeah maybe Nokia could do some highlights version. And it seems to be podcast than video.

Nokia could have made timestamps of important bits which would have been helpful. 487462218011639809.png

“Jack notified Kan of the bloc” - You mean he notified us while we were at war with you guys? And literally minutes before you posted your blocs creation on the forums? Don’t mix up the order of the events. We blitzed TCM, then they notified us of the bloc, not the other way around. Also your reasoning on the retirement, I thought Arctic was leader, he seems like a more capable leader than you too, maybe it has leadership issues cause every time you retire, you come back and say you’re leader again, so they can’t do anything anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Havgle said:

tfw when Nokia starts a 22 minute video with "straight to the point"

I mean im famous for ranting but i at least mentioned you 

57 minutes ago, BSKsplick said:

"Nice and quick"

Video: 22mins long

That is considered quick for me