(ROH) Its 2am again TCM Things i made a vid

Nokia Rokia

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Don't take anything personal and have a wonderful night i made this because I'm bad at typing messages but spoke longer than intended again have a great night I am off to sleep.

He really just said “inhale, aurora boom, GPC fun boom, exhale, INHALE EXHALE.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

someone is bad at listening just like im bad at turning notification sounds off

I was pointing out the fact that you were breathing into the mic while pointing at hostilities from me, an aurorian, and from GPC, in which you said it was fun. So the combination of that would be what I said.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ETDR CJ said:

I was pointing out the fact that you were breathing into the mic while pointing at hostilities from me, an aurorian, and from GPC, in which you said it was fun. So the combination of that would be what I said.

sorry mic sesitivity is something i need to work on and not sucking in laughs

Just now, Rockychososo said:

TCM is #70 and getting rolled, yet you're going to recognize hostilities against all the Aurora prots that were previously uninvolved

they are involved we been fighting them like all week and score is meaningless doesnt say how good an alliance is if we been around a year and a half we got some staying power and we have not lost a war at all in almost a year

2 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

sorry mic sesitivity is something i need to work on and not sucking in laughs

they are involved we been fighting them like all week and score is meaningless doesnt say how good an alliance is if we been around a year and a half we got some staying power and we have not lost a war at all in almost a year

haha.

not all of them are involved

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rockychososo said:

haha.

not all of them are involved

good thing i said ones that are and its a ROH meaning it only recognizes the hostilities of anything involved

Edited by Nokia Rokia