Multiple alliance flags missing

Raphael

image.png.a362f62d029bb9fa9942f60a97e987a7.png

image.png.a001fc2cd3a560a77ef03f70663bfdbc.png

I asked around on discord and apparently there is a mixed bag of people who are and are not experiencing the issue. I only noticed because Arrgh's flag(s) have been broken for at least a week now for me. It temporarily fixed when we swapped to a war flag and now back to broken.

• Administrators

I think it's because they're hosted on Imgur. If you update your flags (reupload them directly to the site) it will fix the issue.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 11/1/2020 at 4:18 PM, Princess Bubblegum said:

So what about the custom flags we paid credits for? Do we now need to pay again to upload them?

No - anyone can now upload any custom flag they want to for free. No one has needed to pay for custom flags for well over a year now at least.

If you have an old flag where the link is broken, just send me the link and I can reupload it to our server to fix any issues from Imgur.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link