The Play Continues

Eva-Beatrice

jOM1aeu.png

"I'm sorry. Some troublesome complications have arisen, but don't mind them. The play is far from over.

Like always, the world experiences spontaneous instances of activity. Like lights, countries rise across the map.

However, even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die, returning the world to the void to soon start anew.

The play up until this point has seen many unexpected players, but they too, have died out and disappeared.

This doesn't mean the end of the story. The events of Orbis in the year 2020 demand to be told, and they will.

It is a tale of rising tensions, clashing ideologies, and the eventual breakup of the country which has resided on and around Orbis for over four years.

However, these events have been unfolding in a dimension separate from this, and have gone unseen by many as a result.

The dimension in which I am speaking to you now has continued to exist in peace, absent of the aforementioned events.

The Game Master of these events is currently unknown by the readers, but only they have the power to determine if the dimensions shall merge.

I have decided to lend you my assistance, and do everything in my power to ensure this tragedy is told.

If the Game Master wills it, you will soon begin to witness the events of this story be told from the beginning.

You will once again be given the chance to determine the culprit, who has already been revealed.

Anyway, don't surrender.

Don't stop thinking.

Don't deny any possibility.

I've done this much for you, so hurry and stand back up."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."